Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Junior Carrie Follower

Who will tour with Carrie?

I've been reading all your interesting posts but I haven't seen where anyone has discussed who Carrie will have tour with her. After viewing the tours listed for 2012, I can't think of many artists left who could tour with her. Do any of you have any ideas? I really enjoy getting on here and keeping up with Carrie news. Thanks to all you who post and keep the rest of us updated.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I can see Lauren joining her after Jason Aldean. Maybe The Band Perry after theyre done with Brad.
    Becca

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I Do Not Know But I Am Hoping For Either Lauren Alaina,Scotty McCreery,Hunter Hayes,Rascal Flatts Or Easton Corbin
    Last edited by carrieismy1idol; 02-25-2012 at 01:55 PM.

I would love if Lauren Alaina went on tour with Carrie after she was done with the Jason Aldean tour.

Maybe even Kellie Pickler or Chris Young

I'd like TBP, Kellie Pickler and Lauren Alaina, in that order.

I must say that Lauren seems the most likely after she's done with Jason Aldean.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Cool! I would like to see Lauren too.

Concert Stars
    oooo I didn't even think about Kellie!
    Becca

Concert Stars
    I wouldn't mind seeing Thompson Square go out at least for a few of her shows.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    I can see Lauren joining her after Jason Aldean. Maybe The Band Perry after theyre done with Brad.
    Becca
    Agree. Since carrie is not starting touring for awhile yet it might free up band perry or lauren or scotty etc.

My first choice would be either The Civil Wars or The Band Perry.

I wouldnt mind seeing LBT again or maybe sara evans etc.

Pickler or thompson square or Chris Young would work too if they are free after their current tours.

Carrie seems to miss all the best opening acts by waiting too long to boom them though. They need to plan ahead better.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'd love to see Carrie have an all-girl's tour. I think Lauren and Kellie would be a good fit.
    Carrie has been known to help out her friends (Sons of Sylvia) by having them tour with her, so perhaps she will help out more of her friends.
    I really like Thompson Square, though, as well.
    Casey James is on Sony, and he has an album coming out in March I think. Although, I'm not sure if their audiences fit well with each other, as Casey is more of a Southern Rock/bluesy kind of guy.

Even if acts are on tour with someone right now, opening acts usually only stay on a tour for a few months at most. Carrie likely won't tour until at least June, so they may have someone booked to open for her that is currently on tour with someone else.

Concert Stars
    I think its almost a guarantee that Lauren will be with her at some point. Carrie adores her and vice versa.
    Becca

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Ok at the risk of getting some people on my case I've noticed that alot of the big names get people touring with them who are also pretty popular and successful to help bring in more people to their shows. In the past Carrie has had people who are either just starting out or not quite there yet as regards commercial success...so I'd really like it if Carrie got someone who is popular and has achieved some significant buz...that means I don't want Lauren and I don't want Kellie either, one has been in the business a while now and the other is a newbe...Kellie has had difficulty getting ahead and Lauren I believe is stalling on the charts...the Band Perry would fit nicely...

I would like TBP and Lauren Alaina...that would be a great concert! In reality though, I don't care who tours with Carrie...it will be a wonderful concert whoever tours with her!!

Concert Stars
    There are many I would like, but TBP, LBT, Thompson Square, Jerrod Neimann, Chris Young, Laure and Kellie, would work for me. It really depends on whether there are one or two opening acts.

Concert Stars
    Lauren could be the opening act to the opener....like Sons of slyvia was. They go on for 20 minutes and then the bigger name opening act comes on.

I really want Carrie to have a hot act this time like Civil Wars or Band Perry.

Concert Stars
    ^^ I guess that's what I was getting at. If just one act I like TBP or LBT.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by pgk View Post
    Ok at the risk of getting some people on my case I've noticed that alot of the big names get people touring with them who are also pretty popular and successful to help bring in more people to their shows. In the past Carrie has had people who are either just starting out or not quite there yet as regards commercial success...so I'd really like it if Carrie got someone who is popular and has achieved some significant buz...that means I don't want Lauren and I don't want Kellie either, one has been in the business a while now and the other is a newbe...Kellie has had difficulty getting ahead and Lauren I believe is stalling on the charts...the Band Perry would fit nicely...
    I agree with you. No Lauren for me. Would like to see Eric Church. It'd be a rockin' concert.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Lauren would be a good opener for the opener. Not sure who the opener for Carrie could be. TBP would be good.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pgk View Post
    Agreed,
    for me personally I've heard Lauren sing live,it's nothing I want to hear again.

TBP would be good.I'd also like David Nail and if Carrie wants to go the more twangy route - Ashton Shepherd.I love her voice.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    I love David Nail - how did I not think of him!!?

•  
    Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast