Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Blog 1-6-12

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

New Blog 1-6-12

Album news!! kind of....3 photoshoots next, shooting video for new single
    at the end of January, video for second single soon thereafter.

She doesn't like videos coming out after songs have climbed so it seems we'll
    get the video when we get the song.By deduction that means no new single till mid February at the earliest I'd think.

and Stella news...she's doing well

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for posting!! Well, looks like Carrieland is going to start ramping up...exciting!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Was sure hoping it was going to be sooner but least we have a closer idea when it'll be and that alone seems nice after all this waiting! Happy to hear the video and the song will come out pretty close together! I could hug her for finally giving us some news!!

Concert Stars
    Awesome! Heading there now to read.

Carrie is shooting 2 videos -- is that correct? I read that on twitter. If so, that means we'll have the single and another one ready to release...

Sorry, I can't join the OFC right now so am just going by what I read here and on twitter. Thanks!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Carrie is shooting 2 videos -- is that correct? I read that on twitter. If so, that means we'll have the single and another one ready to release...

Sorry, I can't join the OFC right now so am just going by what I read here and on twitter. Thanks!!!
    that's what you read here too,lol
    yeah she wants to have her 'ducks in a row' before the cd hits.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Album news!! kind of....3 photoshoots next, shooting video for new single
    at the end of January, video for second single soon thereafter.

She doesn't like videos coming out after songs have climbed so it seems we'll
    get the video when we get the song.By deduction that means no new single till mid February at the earliest I'd think.

and Stella news...she's doing well
    It could be that the song will be released in mid-January, and then after 5-6 weeks the video comes out (if I assume it takes 10-12 weeks for the song to go to #1). I would think that the song would be released or even debut at The Grammys.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Okay I just read her blog. Well at least we are getting closer to new music from Carrie but still no specific dates. I am really happy that Carrie blogged but I wish she would at least tell us when to expect the lead single. Dang why do they have to be so secretive about everything! lol Anyways, as maddkat said it sounds like from Carrie's blog that the video will come out at the same time around the lead single. I guess the lead single could come out a few weeks before the video but it is looking more like a mid February release for the new single.

Does anyone know how long it took before we got the CC video after the single had been released? Also, how long does it take to edit everything on video once the video shoot has taken place?

Also, I just want to say that I am so glad Stella is doing well in her new home!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post

Yep 2 vid.'s one the end of this month for 1st single and vid. for 2nd single soon after. Looks like to me we might see tour sooner than later maybe and hence hopefully album release before May date reported in People & Mj's blog..

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    that's what you read here too,lol
    yeah she wants to have her 'ducks in a row' before the cd hits.
    It may be too that if the first single zooms up the charts so fast that they want to make sure that second one is ready to go if that happens. Also, if she starts her tour say in April she probably will not have time to do a video shoot for the second single while touring.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    Okay I just read her blog. Well at least we are getting closer to new music from Carrie but still no specific dates. I am really happy that Carrie blogged but I wish she would at least tell us when to expect the lead single. Dang why do they have to be so secretive about everything! lol Anyways, as maddkat said it sounds like from Carrie's blog that the video will come out at the same time around the lead single. I guess the lead single could come out a few weeks before the video but it is looking more like a mid February release for the new single.

Does anyone know how long it took before we got the CC video after the single had been released? Also, how long does it take to edit everything on video once the video shoot has taken place?

Also, I just want to say that I am so glad Stella is doing well in her new home!
    4-5 weeks if I remember right ,late Aug. on the single and late Sept on the video

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    At least she gave us some sort of timeline!! She doesn't want the video, lagging behind the single...like it has done before. She said it won't happen this time! So, I would think, that they would be released pretty close together!! She's working out very hard, to take some of the "jiggle" away! LOL!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Based on the information in Carrie's blog I am thinking the album will be released late March or early April.

Omg, I'm getting hyped up here! I think that we'll get the new single a week before the grammys ( when is the gammys anyway?) maybe next week, we'll know the album title...

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by diva101 View Post
    Omg, I'm getting hyped up here! I think that we'll get the new single a week before the grammys ( when is the gammys anyway?) maybe next week, we'll know the album title...
    The Grammys are on February 12th this year.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I think its extremely obvious why she's being so secretive (for the people who are wondering why she is being so secretive). She made it very clear when CC came out, that she was disappointed that it leaked. she even blogged about how upset she was when the CC video leaked. She is doing everything she can to prevent that from happening. I know it's frustrating but she just wants the surprise to be as big and special as possible for us fans.
    Becca

YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Despite being one of the most impatient people on this board, I think I finally GET what Carrie's feeling. If she needs us to wait for a month more so that she can blow us up with her well-planned, hard-worked awesome material; I for one am going to wait. She doesn't LITERALLY say it, like so many artists do ("Oh, this one is just for my fans, blah blah blah"), but I'm really getting the feeling that Carrie is lining up this album to be a real party for us.She's clearly worked hard, and is going to be working hard to make it great for us. I m grateful, and promise to be a little more patient and understanding.

In response to the "why no release date" question, I'm pretty sure it's just more anti-leak measures. Whatever it takes to get it to work

As for speculation, I'd definitely say a January release for the new single is unlikely. (Bummer, but oh well). I think we'll get it one-fourth into February, leaning on the earlier half, that is sometime between 3rd and 9th. That fits well with the GRAMMYs, where she can at least promote it, if not actually perform the song itself.

That's also compatible with the video coming out like one week after the single release, which is what they're hinting at. If they shoot it on the 25th-30th of January, that gives them 1 and a half weeks to process it before they release it.

I'M SO EXCITED

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    I think its extremely obvious why she's being so secretive (for the people who are wondering why she is being so secretive). She made it very clear when CC came out, that she was disappointed that it leaked. she even blogged about how upset she was when the CC video leaked. She is doing everything she can to prevent that from happening. I know it's frustrating but she just wants the surprise to be as big and special as possible for us fans.
    Becca
    I love you. xD

I'm ready to have my mind blown by Carrie Underwood.

I'm so excited! New music is just on the horizon! "Soon" may actually be applicable now!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    I love you. xD

I'm ready to have my mind blown by Carrie Underwood.

I'm so excited! New music is just on the horizon! "Soon" may actually be applicable now!

Becca

•  
    Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast