Thumbs down C, BROWN vs. OUR GIRL -- SICKENING!!!!!!

Last year Do You Hear What I Hear wasNUMBER 1 SEARCH ON BING...THIS YEAR THE NUMBER 1 SEARCH ON BING IS CHRIS BROWN..I BELIEVE THAT'S A PROBLEM...COME ON, REALLY, CHRIS BROWN...CARRIE ARMY NEEDS TO GET BUSY AND SEARCH DYHWIH ON BING...NO BRAINER IN MY OPINION -- GET AFTER IT CARRIE ARMY

HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE...VERY LITTLE...MAKES ME SICK...I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS SICK BEHAVIOR AND ACTIONS.

IF CF DON'T TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO SEARCH CARRI'S DYHWIH...THAN I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THIMK...WELL, YES I DO BECAUSE I LIVED IT...AM FINISHED TALKNG ABOUY THIS ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See how freaked i am, can't even spell or bold...i'll never forget ever

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Woah. You scared me for a second. I thought you meant Chris was bashing Carrie or something...

Quote Originally Posted by carrieflattsfan View Post
    woah. You scared me for a second. I thought you meant chris was bashing carrie or something...
    if he abused carrie, he would have to deal with mike!!!!!!!!

All carrie army has do do is search dyhwih on bing!!!!!!11

Concert Stars
    I am sure Carrie was searched alot last year cause there were alot of causual listeners hearing DYHWIH. But this year is is going to be more of a holiday standard.
    I would not expect alot of searches like last year.
    As for Brown, hed does not deserve to even have a comeback. But with some of the behavior I have seen from Rhianna, it makes me think they were both alittle "cookoo" back then.
    Either way, I don't thnik we can get the entire general public to search DYHWIH this year. The tides of change are always flowing.
    Don't let yourself get hurt by it.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm sorry, Ann, but I don't think this is something we need to spend time on. No one really pays attention to who is the top search on Bing. If this were an award or even a poll of some kind, it would be worth the time.
    Chris did a terrible thing, but I'm not sure how us kicking him off the top spot on Bing is influenced by that. I think Chris Brown is a disgusting individual who still has a lot of issues to work out, but clearly the music industry has let him back in. I think it's enough payback to Chris that he is now forever labeled as a monster for what he did.
    BTW, your comment about how if we as Carriefans don't take a few minutes to go search that you won't know what to think kind of offended me. Just because we don't go do this doesn't mean we are okay with what Chris did. I'm sorry, Ann, but me not going to search on Bing doesn't make me a bad person. I just don't think getting Chris' name off the top search is going to make a real big stand against him or anything.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Chris Brown is a scum bag to put him against a class act and a lady like our sweet Carrie is a sick joke!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    if he abused carrie, he would have to deal with mike!!!!!!!!

All carrie army has do do is search dyhwih on bing!!!!!!11

If he abused our sweet Carrie he'd have to deal with not only Mike. But all the warriors as well!!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Why are people even mentioning Chris abusing Carrie? It's irrelevant. Carrie has no personal connection to Chris. I'm sure he doesn't abuse everyone that comes in contact with him.

Concert Stars
    Is it bad that when I first read this title my initial thought was that Chris physically assaulted Carrie?

Junior Carrie Follower Patkid26's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieidol1 View Post
    Is it bad that when I first read this title my initial thought was that Chris physically assaulted Carrie?
    I did too since it said SICKENING in the title lol but anyways, I really don't think this is anything to worry about. We don't need to put searching for DYHWIH at the top of our priorities. Just because he gets more searches, does not mean people like him more than Carrie or anything lol

Concert Stars
    Could you imagine if that did happen???

All hell would break lose. I think the Carrie Warriors would actually form a physical army and hunt down Chris...

I'd definitely be in. Don't ask me to fight for our Country, but I'll fight for Carrie ANY DAY.

Concert Stars
    Charlie Brown?

wb1
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieidol1 View Post
    Could you imagine if that did happen???

All hell would break lose. I think the Carrie Warriors would actually form a physical army and hunt down Chris...

I'd definitely be in. Don't ask me to fight for our Country, but I'll fight for Carrie ANY DAY.
    I REALLY hope that you don't mean that literally.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    I've no idea who Chris Brown is - if he's currently topping the enquiries on a search engine, it probably means no more than he's been in the news and people don't have usual sites to find information about him.

Bing is a Microsoft site, by the way. Generally speaking, Google is likely to show more results, especially if you serach on Google News, with a recent date filter. I'm not sure how Bing works, but on DuckDuckGo, if you use the syntax !gn Carrie Underwood, it will by-pass Bing and go straight to Google News stories about Carrie.

There's a page here that explains the special search syntax you can use on DuckDuckGo (it doesn't use cookies to track you - so all users see the same search results, regardless of where you live. or what sites you've previously visited
    http://duckduckgo.com/bang.html

•