Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Oh wow thanx guys. I watched X Factor but missed the commercial. I was fast forwarding through the commercials. lol

Did they show any new presenters or performers on the commercial then the ones we already know?
    I'll go back and look after Grammy concert --

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Oh wow thanx guys. I watched X Factor but missed the commercial. I was fast forwarding through the commercials. lol

Did they show any new presenters or performers on the commercial then the ones we already know?
    I don't think they said anything about who is presenting or performing, just that Trace was hosting and the show was on Monday.

I know that Jamie Little (I think that's her last name) is presenting because she tweeted it today. She's a motorsports reporter - NASCAR, XGames, F1, etc. She said she is so excited and she loves country music.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I know that Jamie Little (I think that's her last name) is presenting because she tweeted it today. She's a motorsports reporter - NASCAR, XGames, F1, etc. She said she is so excited and she loves country music.
    I might have to watch just to see Jamie, she cleans up VERY nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    I might have to watch just to see Jamie, she cleans up VERY nicely.
    LOL...yeah, she tweeted from Vegas where all the NASCAR people are for the banquet.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    LOL...yeah, she tweeted from Vegas where all the NASCAR people are for the banquet.
    She even looks good in a firesuit. lol

Carrie Guru
    Since the ACA conversation seems to have already begun in this thread I have just changed the thread title to make this the official discussion thread.

She even looks good in a firesuit. lol
    Well, I'll have to agree with you on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Since the ACA conversation seems to have already begun in this thread I have just changed the thread title to make this the official discussion thread.
    Thanks!

I thought the promotion for this show last year was lackluster, this year is terrible! If I weren't on this forum, I would have no clue there was a country award show happening next week.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Thanks, Smoke sure got dressed up for the picture. lol

Thanks, Smoke sure got dressed up for the picture. lol
    Yeah...apparently Brad K wore jeans too and Jamie said Tony was standing on his tippy toes and she was still taller than him

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    I thought the promotion for this show last year was lackluster, this year is terrible! If I weren't on this forum, I would have no clue there was a country award show happening next week.
    agree. I am watching Fox right now for the X Factor, and not one commercial aired for the show that I saw. I may have missed it but I can't understand how they can expect people to watch it without any promo. ???

Concert Stars
    I wonder if Carrie has blogged or commented about Mama's Song being nominated yet? I keep thinking by now we would hear something if she was attending since the show is Monday. lol

Concert Stars
    Ok now X Factor just finally showed an 'ACA "commercial just now! lol

They didn't show anyone we don't know about. No Carrie or Taylor mention. They showed Trace, Kristin Chenowich, Pistol Annies, Blake, and the Jane Dear Girls.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yeah...apparently Brad K wore jeans too and Jamie said Tony was standing on his tippy toes and she was still taller than him
    She has to be close to being 5'9'' or 5'10''.

Concert Stars
    Hey- maybe Miranda Lambert won everything, and that is why Taylor/Carrie are not going? This article says "appearance by Miranda Lambert" in addition to her performance for Pistol Annies. So she is either presenting or accepting an award. I think she may have won. lol

QUOTE:

Toby Keith will make his broadcast performance debut of “Red Solo Cup” at the American Country Awards, airing live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Monday, Dec. 5 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. Already a radio and video sensation, Keith’s “Red Solo Cup” appears on his latest album, “Clancy’s Tavern.” The song also will be featured on the next all-new episode of Glee airing Tuesday, Dec. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

The second annual American Country Awards, hosted by Trace Adkins and Kristin Chenoweth, is the only country music awards show that gives fans the opportunity to vote for their favorite artists not only in traditional categories but also in previously unrecognized areas of the business such as touring, encompassing the entire spectrum of country music and bestowing honors that no other awards show has. Adkins and Chenoweth, along with country music’s Alabama, Scotty McCreery, Blake Shelton, Pistol Annies, Thompson Square, Eli Young Band and The Band Perry are set to perform. The special will also include appearances by Lauren Alaina, Miranda Lambert, Josh Turner, Jordin Sparks, The Big Show, The JaneDear Girls, Bill Engvall, Larry Mahan, Rodney Carrington and the men of “Pawn Stars” (Richard Harrison, Rick Harrison, Corey Harrison and Austin Russell).

LOL...I just posted that Tee. Also, Jamie Little is presenting because she tweeted about it yesterday.

•  
    Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast