Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by hjj View Post
    She had to attend or it would have been major fail for Fox 1st ACA show. I imagine they hope the awards are spread out a little better this yr.
    I think SWSRN is going to win a bunch, sadly.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by myeverythingKU View Post
    If i recall, no one knew ahead of time and it was pretty last minute. But then again this is coming from someone who didn't know that Kid Rock hosted last year? Maybe i am loosing my memory!! lol!

Has there been a list of performers? presenters? anything? I haven't seen much about it either!
    They have announced a few presenters and a bunch of performers. Miranda is performing with Pistol Annies, Kristen Chenowich, and Alabama, Scotty McCreery, etc.

Presenters are Lauren Alaina and Rachel Bilson that I can recall. I think there might be more though.

Huge Carrie Follower Craig_Luvs_Carrie!'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Did TS even win any last year? I remember that Carrie won a lot, so I'm sure if we all voted fiercely again, she's sure to win something.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig_Luvs_Carrie! View Post
    Did TS even win any last year? I remember that Carrie won a lot, so I'm sure if we all voted fiercely again, she's sure to win something.
    I don't think she did and I don't see her name on this list:

American Country Awards Winners - The Boot

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabeagabe View Post
    Actually Trace Adkins Hosted Last Year

Thanks for clarifying ... that is what i thought, but then someone else said Kid Rock and i doubted myself

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    They have announced a few presenters and a bunch of performers. Miranda is performing with Pistol Annies, Kristen Chenowich, and Alabama, Scotty McCreery, etc.

Presenters are Lauren Alaina and Rachel Bilson that I can recall. I think there might be more though.
    Thanks Teesharky .. don't know how i missed all that!!

Junior Carrie Follower Butterfly13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post

I wish Lauren was performing along with presenting. At least Alabama is performing, they never get performance spots anymore.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly13 View Post
    I wish Lauren was performing along with presenting. At least Alabama is performing, they never get performance spots anymore.
    They don't usually get performance spots because they are retired lol, or at least they were until they did "Old Alabama" with Brad. They are now talking about actually formally getting back together to make new music. They haven't been active since the early 2000s.

Concert Stars
    As Carrie had so little to do this last year, it doesn't seem likely that she will win much. Even if we voted like crazy you have to assume that the general public went with another (busier) singer. and then add that to that singers fan base and you have a winner (ts).
    Thats fine.
    It can't go on forever.

Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    As Carrie had so little to do this last year, it doesn't seem likely that she will win much. Even if we voted like crazy you have to assume that the general public went with another (busier) singer. and then add that to that singers fan base and you have a winner (ts).
    Thats fine.
    It can't go on forever.
    I agree! Just wait til 2012...when Carrie's single and then album drops...Carrieland is going to EXPLODE...it's going to be so much fun!!!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    Thats fine.
    It can't go on forever.
    I hope you are right-- but to be honest-- right now, it feels like the Taylor domination is going on FOREVER, and will never ever end. lol She has won AMA country artist 4 years in a row, and now she is dominating the PCAS and CMT too. It is sickening.

I wonder how many more years in a row she will win the AMAS? And how many years will she now dominate the PCAS too? sad. sad sad .

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly13 View Post
    I am definitely looking forward to seeing Alabama perform. And Kristen Chenowich is a great live singer, so at least we can count on her being on key and being pleasant to listen to. I like her.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    All fan based awards shows are just for show and are ratings grabs for whatever network the show is one especially this one.

Carrie Follower
    im so frustrated with no music recently...buttttt...2012 i am going to beo on carrie like white on rice....anything she does in 2012 i will vote vote vote..i will be at all her concerts in the south FL area..im am going insane in 2012....#Carrie2012!!!!!!!!

Junior Carrie Follower INLOVEWITHCARRIESLEGS's Avatar
    Any word?

Concert Stars
    Nope. There were several threads on the fanclub about it and Carrie replied to other threads, but not the ACA ones. She must have seen them as she posted in threads right near them, but didn't tell us if she is attending or not.

They tell the winners in advance so it is not looking great that she is attending or that she won.

Honestly i have not even seen a single commercial for the ACAS on Fox. What is up with that? Why no commercials to promote it?

I haven't seen any commercials either. I've heard them announce it but no commercials.

Just saw first commercial.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    There was an ad for it during The X Factor.

Concert Stars
    Oh wow thanx guys. I watched X Factor but missed the commercial. I was fast forwarding through the commercials. lol

Did they show any new presenters or performers on the commercial then the ones we already know?

•  
    Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast