Obsessed Carrie Fan

Rascal Flatts new album in April..Carrie in March? (her bday is mar 10)

Nice birthday gift to herself.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I have wondered the same thing about Carrie's album release. By now, I think we know we can't be getting the single any later than January, because it'd make no sense for the album/single to come out later in the year if it's almost done.

I'm also assuming the new Rascal Flatts single will be released in January, because they will be starting the new tour around that time & if it's released in April, they will give it three months on the charts. It should peak around the time April rolls around.

Ever since we've heard RF's new album release date, I've assumed Carrie's will come out around the same time, especially because we pretty much know when the new single will come out when they're back on the road in the first part of 2012.

Concert Stars
    I hope so. I don't think I can stand waiting longer then April.

Considering we have that "March/April TBD" info, I think it's pretty clear April is the absolute latest we'll get it. I'm still hoping for March, though.

Junior Carrie Follower Butterfly13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I think this is true. April is way too long of a wait even though my birthday is in early April so that would be a nice b-day present.

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Hopefully Carrie will beat her own record with an even faster 8 weeks to number 1 with the lead single so the album comes out in March around her birthday! A great birthday present and very doable! Carrie will rise a lot quicker to the top than RF so i'm not concerned about an April release for Carrie if they both release Jan singles! If it is, so be it, it will be early April at the latest but i'm betting on a March release easy!

•