AMA 2011 Best Voice ??

Miley Cyrus: nominada para los American Music Awards ˇSúper! - impre.com

I found this article ! and say that Miley Cyrus is recently nominated for Best Voice in the AMA 2011 and she compite in the category with Jordin Sparks and Carrie Underwood !

But I dont found any other site in english with this information . Maybe is wrong ! Someone know something about this ?

Ty
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's fake.

I think for a minute that it is a new category ! I was so excited ! lol

I saw several of these tweets - I think Tee maybe had a site because I went there and saw the category but I'm not sure if it is real. Maybe Tee found something out.

Lots of Miley fans are reporting this. The category is listed here: 2011 American Music Awards Nominees: Full List | Celebrity-gossip.net, it was also up on the AMA 2011 wikipedia page yesterday (not so reliable, I know) but it has now been taken down. It's also not on any other sites that list the nominees (such as Billboard etc.).
    I also doubt that they would add a new category so close to the show (airing on the 20th) after all the voting has closed.

Equally though, lots of fans (Miley fans in particular) have tweeted the official AMA twitter (@OfficialAMAs) about the category & they have neither confirmed or denied that it is a legitimate category.

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I find it hard to believe that there would be a category called that, but you never know i guess. If it is true, the award should definitely go to Carrie.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieUK View Post
    Lots of Miley fans are reporting this. The category is listed here: 2011 American Music Awards Nominees: Full List | Celebrity-gossip.net, it was also up on the AMA 2011 wikipedia page yesterday (not so reliable, I know) but it has now been taken down. It's also not on any other sites that list the nominees (such as Billboard etc.).
    I also doubt that they would add a new category so close to the show (airing on the 20th) after all the voting has closed.

Equally though, lots of fans (Miley fans in particular) have tweeted the official AMA twitter (@OfficialAMAs) about the category & they have neither confirmed or denied that it is a legitimate category.
    apparently, they added the category again on wikipedia =))) this is really weird... but it would be really awesome if it's legit and Carrie will win it!

Is Carrie in atendence tonight ? , I found two more articles in spanish about this new category! but I think we have to wait tonight for a answer . I hope is true and Carrie win it!!! so good luck Carrie!

Concert Stars
    I don't think Carrie is going. She was in Nashville at the hockey game for her husband last night. She is not listed as presenting or performing.

The sad thing about this category-- is that Miley cyrus would win since it is fan voted.

Heck-- Taylor would win BEST VOICE since it is fanvoted. That is one SCARY thought.

Concert Stars
    I don't know how y'all feel, but i think fan voting (for the most part) SUCKS!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Who ever has the most teen fans wins. For example I've seen this retweeted alot -

@MileysDestiny: @MileyCyrus is nominated in the category "FavoriteVoice" w/ Jordin Sparks and Carrie Underwood. Honestly I dont even know the other 2 #AMA's

AMA's Is like another MTV. Country is not popular just like Gospel music on those award shows. Plus the majority of teens listen to what's popular which is not country & religious music never has. That's why those two genres are small.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^^I find this as laughable as the category.
    If there were a category of best voice why in the world would Miley Cyrus and Jordan Sparks be in it?
    That just makes no sense at all.I think someone is having one over on us.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Carrie Follower Butterfly13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I still don't think this is real. When I voted I didn't see this category so I don't know why it would be fan voted. If it was real, would they even announce it on TV or would it be un-aired like some ACMs and CMAs are?

Concert Stars
    Well, i guess we will find out shortly!!

Concert Stars
    How could that tween not know who Carrie Underwood is? Is she living under a Taylor infused rock? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie&Taylor View Post
    Who ever has the most teen fans wins. For example I've seen this retweeted alot -

@MileysDestiny: @MileyCyrus is nominated in the category "FavoriteVoice" w/ Jordin Sparks and Carrie Underwood. Honestly I dont even know the other 2 #AMA's

AMA's Is like another MTV. Country is not popular just like Gospel music on those award shows. Plus the majority of teens listen to what's popular which is not country & religious music never has. That's why those two genres are small.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I saw several of these tweets - I think Tee maybe had a site because I went there and saw the category but I'm not sure if it is real. Maybe Tee found something out.
    It was like Celebrity gossip site-- lol-- so I am not sure that is reliable. It was not up on the AMA site.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Miley Cyrus is trash........She needs to take MANY!!!! tips from our sweet Carrie on how to be a lady for one......and oh yes.......sing.......saying she has a good voice would be like calling SWSRN a good singer!!!!

So, where did these websites get this category and the nominees from, since it obviously doesn't exist? lol

•