Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,119

    OMG, this has to be her best live performance of IKYW ever!



    AMAZING, her voice was so clear and POWERFUL in this performance.

  • #2
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Thanks for posting! Amazing performance...gives me the chills!!!!

  • #3
    Insane Carrie Fan judes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    4,545
    Concert Stars
    Now imagine Taylor Swift getting Entertainer of the Year twice at the CMA and Carrie has never been nominated - this performance on Carrie's concert tour kind of makes the award pretty much of a joke - comparing Carrie's songwriting and singing to Taylor who struts around awkwardly on stage trying to sing, travels with a circus to entertain her fans because she can't do it while she flings her hair around and gets her song lyrics from romance novels, there's pretty much no comparison.
    Last edited by judes; 11-14-2011 at 10:24 AM.

  • #4
    Insane Carrie Fan Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,105
    Concert Stars
    That's an awesome video. Thanks for posting. It says that was from the Nashville show, but no date. However, I was at the Nashville concert last year, and Carrie was on FIRE that night! She's an incredible vocalist and entertainer, and should have garnered at the very least an entertainer nomination.

    Edit: Actually, it was reported that Reba and Kelly Clarkson were there that night, too!
    Last edited by Gator; 11-14-2011 at 07:20 PM.

  • #5
    Insane Carrie Fan carrieguy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    3,825
    Concert Stars
    so crystal clear and so powerful and so emotional and so expressive!

    thanks for posting!

  • #6
    Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,676
    Concert Stars
    This is such a great video, thank you for posting! Her voice is so power and emotional, its perfect!

  • #7
    Insane Carrie Fan twaintrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    4,391
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    That's an awesome video. Thanks for posting. It says that was from the Nashville show, but no date. However, I was at the Nashville concert last year, and Carrie was on FIRE that night! She's an incredible vocalist and entertainer, and should have garnered at the very least an entertainer nomination.

    Edit: Actually, it was reported that Reba and Kelly Clarkson were there that night, too!
    Maybe that's where Kelly got the idea to cover it.

    That has to be one of the most difficult songs to sing, ever, and she sounds amazing every time.

  • #8
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by twaintrain View Post
    Maybe that's where Kelly got the idea to cover it.

    That has to be one of the most difficult songs to sing, ever, and she sounds amazing every time.
    I totally agree with you!! When Carrie sings this, it gets me every time.

  • #9
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059
    This is very well performed. It doesn't make much difference which performance when she sings this song so well. Haha to KC trying this one. KC had to change it up to sing it.

  • #10
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    This is very well performed. It doesn't make much difference which performance when she sings this song so well. Haha to KC trying this one. KC had to change it up to sing it.
    Carrie's voice is at the top in my opinion.

  • #11
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    6,604
    Concert Stars
    I love this performance of IKYW but still think that the People's Choice Awards version of IKYW was my all time favorite.


  • #12
    Ultimate Carrie Fan HuiZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    6,442
    Wow. That performance was amazing. Thanks so much for posting this!

  • #13
    Ultimate Carrie Fan HuiZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    6,442
    Quote Originally Posted by twaintrain View Post
    Maybe that's where Kelly got the idea to cover it.
    Kelly said she got the idea of covering it after iHeartRadio concert.

  • #14
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Thanks for posting! Carrie's vocals are absolutely amazing. Her control is outstanding. I just can't get enough of Our Girl!!!

  • #15
    Insane Carrie Fan twaintrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    4,391
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    Kelly said she got the idea of covering it after iHeartRadio concert.
    Yeah, I saw the video of her saying that after I posted. lol

  • #16
    Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    690
    Concert Stars
    That really is a great video!!! I agree about the vocals, they don't get any better!

  • #17
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    3,503
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    I love this performance of IKYW but still think that the People's Choice Awards version of IKYW was my all time favorite.

    This is my favorite performance of IKYW also - I think I called it the Grammy peerformance in a different thread but it was the PCA - I think it is just breathtaking!!! But I've loved this song since the CD came out!! Hope we get another like it!!

  • #18
    Insane Carrie Fan Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,105
    Concert Stars
    ^^ Agree. Carrie is just mesmerizing as she sings IKYW! Breathtaking, indeed!

  • #19
    Huge Carrie Follower huggablebri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    998
    sorry boys and girls but this IS the best performance. I was there and I met Carrie that night, so I can say that..lol

  • #20
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by huggablebri View Post
    sorry boys and girls but this IS the best performance. I was there and I met Carrie that night, so I can say that..lol
    Ok, I'll give that one to you because if I was there and heard this performance live and got to meet Carrie, it would be the best performance ever!!! Everytime I hear it, no matter when she sings it, I just absolutely love it!!!


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Favorite Live Performance (poll)
      By countrymusicfan15 in forum Carrie Underwood Album Talk
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 09-17-2011, 04:42 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •