carriehq

I feel about Remind Me duet

I love watching the video and it such a wonderful video. Carrie i could ask to ndo a duet with anyone better than brad paisley. I have to remind myself when i watch the video that you both are married and that your not together. anyways Carrie is a awesome artist i hope her and brad do a duet together very soon. we have come a long way Carrie fans. we can only grow as carrie fans. i know i've been rough on some carrie fans. but at the end of everyday. WE are the best country music fans in the world. i hope this song be a number one hit on the billboard charts. Go Carrie! God Bless you!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriehq View Post
    I love watching the video and it such a wonderful video. Carrie i could ask to ndo a duet with anyone better than brad paisley. I have to remind myself when i watch the video that you both are married and that your not together. anyways Carrie is a awesome artist i hope her and brad do a duet together very soon. we have come a long way Carrie fans. we can only grow as carrie fans. i know i've been rough on some carrie fans. but at the end of everyday. WE are the best country music fans in the world. i hope this song be a number one hit on the billboard charts. Go Carrie! God Bless you!
    I totally agree with you. The video made me really feel of the song more deeply and reflect on my own. They are suited with each other. They certainly have chemistry and if they were both single they would be great together.

carriehq
    Brad is my favorite male artist.

•