Thread: Male thread

carriehq

Male thread

hey males i talked to the females and i made one for them so that they can be happy. males just like i did one for the females. this thread is for use to get to know each other and make carrie's career accomplish. it thread will help use get to know each other better. the females are out numbering use. we need more males to make it at least half way even. males we got to show these females how a male carrie fans support carrie underwood.the females have out voted for the past five year. males that we need to work as man and get to supporting carrie just as well as the females can. these females are voting twice as much as we are with that being said we need to work together as males. and support carrie like a gentlemen.
    Last edited by carriehq; 08-05-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Concert Stars
    we dont need nerither of them....

carriehq
    thunder here is why i made the for females is they that they can know each other better thats all.

Concert Stars
    ^then put them in the everything else section , not carrie underwoos chat

carriehq
    oh i'm sorry wrong one. hey lets talk about this in the males' thread

what is your issue buddy??? apparently locking your threads isn't clear enough for you.

carriehq
    i thought if i made one for females everyone would feel better. i want to use males to get to know each other and get thing accomplish.

just stop with this gender crap already, no one else cares who is what expect you, not to mention that it does not matter! Welcome to the modern world buddy.

carriehq
    where is my males

carriehq
    where is the males at

carriehq
    i though i was doing you males a favor you be thankful for this thread. i thought you all would like it. it's a gift.

Concert Stars
    Dude, seriously u have a problem. Your last male thread was closed so what makes u think this is any different. There is no need for this division as long as we all vote and do ohur part wether u are male or female. Naturally, Carrie have more females supporters but she her fabs are loyal and of all race, gender and age. You can stop ur "Where my male" BS. It's really is annoying!

Just support Carrie the best u can!

carriehq
    zman i see you are a male i will give use male some polls let have male talk.

Concert Stars
    Let's all just support Carrie. There are plenty of threads already in place to do just that.

•