Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PTI
    Carrie Follower

Carrie On Lauren Alaina's CD???

Yesterday, Lauren Alaina stopped by and let us know if Carrie will be making an apperance on her upcoming CD either singing or writing! You can check out her answer HERE!!!!!
    Last edited by PTI; 08-04-2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: spelling

wow, this is exciting!!! can't wait!!! =))))

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Don't want to listen...can someone tell me yes or no?

but ugh , why will I not be surprised if it's yes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    woooohooo... hope the carrie co-write makes it!

If it's gonna be a duet... comparison will happen! =)))

well I won't blame them :P Carrie's a crazy good vocalist!

Concert Stars
    I think she means the song Carrie wrote, that Lauren recorded. I suppose there couldl be a duet too but I think she may be referring to Carrie's cowrite.

Yeah, this would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Don't want to listen...can someone tell me yes or no?

but ugh , why will I not be surprised if it's yes
    Lauren already asked if she can co-write with Carrie and the reply was that it can be arranged. And she again mentioned that a Carrie co-write will possibly be included in the album. I did not catch anything about a duet, though I was only half-listening so I might have missed that lol.

Yes, it was confirmed a few weeks ago that Lauren recorded a song for her debut album that Carrie co-wrote during the Play On era, but it did not make the PO album.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I heard that there would be a song Carrie wrote, but that'd be awesome of Carrie also had a duet with her

Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Yes, it was confirmed a few weeks ago that Lauren recorded a song for her debut album that Carrie co-wrote during the Play On era, but it did not make the PO album.
    Thanks. I didn't know it was confirmed, thought it was just a rumour.

Concert Stars
    Sweet! I'd love to hear Lauren take on a song co-written by Carrie

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool that Carrie wrote a song for Lauren's album

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    The way I heard the interview, there are actually two possibilities: an earlier song that Carrie wrote; and some new writing with Carrie that "could be arranged". However, neither possibility has yet been finalized as a definite album choice.

Lauren clearly does admire Carrie - but I wouldn't be inclined to overstate that connection. The interviewer mentioned Carrie and asked who's advice she valued most, but Lauren replied "Miley Cyrus". Also in this article:
    'American Idol': Lauren Alaina reveals dream writing partner and talks album - Phoenix TV | Examiner.com
    Lauren names Taylor Swift as the person she'd most like to write with (Carrie and Miranda are only named after that)

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    A Carrie co-write is one of the possible songs to make the final cut for her album, while the writing with Carrie is something that could be arranged in the future. At least, that's the way I interpreted it.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Oh man - Lauren like SWSRN? I just can't buy her CD now. I WILL download the Carrie co-write if it makes the cut.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    The way I heard the interview, there are actually two possibilities: an earlier song that Carrie wrote; and some new writing with Carrie that "could be arranged". However, neither possibility has yet been finalized as a definite album choice.

Lauren clearly does admire Carrie - but I wouldn't be inclined to overstate that connection. The interviewer mentioned Carrie and asked who's advice she valued most, but Lauren replied "Miley Cyrus". Also in this article:
    'American Idol': Lauren Alaina reveals dream writing partner and talks album - Phoenix TV | Examiner.com
    Lauren names Taylor Swift as the person she'd most like to write with (Carrie and Miranda are only named after that)

"Carrie" is Lauren Alaina's "ROLE MODEL"!!! "Carrie" is Lauren Alaina's "SYMBOL FOR HER TIMELESS GUIDING PATH, FOREVER PURSUED IN HER LIFE". Carrie is Lauren's INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION in "seeking out ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN LIFE". Being #1 Priority as a writing partner or #1 Priority in taking the advice, MIGHT BE INCLUDED or MAYBE NOT, but, "CARRIE IS STILL THE ROLE MODEL IN LAUREN ALAINA'S LIFE". I can safely say that the feeling of Lauren towards Carrie is similar to the feeling of my two nieces towards Carrie who worked really hard in voting for Carrie during Season 4 American Idol Show when they were still nine and ten years old and they are still a die-hard Carrie Fan.
    Last edited by lab; 08-04-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by utlovescarrie View Post
    Oh man - Lauren like SWSRN? I just can't buy her CD now. I WILL download the Carrie co-write if it makes the cut.
    But she LOVES Carrie, so idk why that is a problem.

Junior Carrie Follower Butterfly13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for that info! That'd be really cool

Quote Originally Posted by utlovescarrie View Post
    Come on guys give this girl a break. She has not been doing this long enough to realize what just one comment will do. Lauren has said Carrie is an idol of hers and lauren is just really finding out who she is. Not to buy her album because she likes Taylor? What happens if Carrie says she likes Taylor do you just stop supporting her? I know every body has an opinion and they are all valued but , I am just sayin lf you like lauren, like her for her not because of who she wants to write with etc. I am thinking she feels comfortable with people like Taylor and Miley because they are closer in age and it has not as much to do with the talent itself. jmo. I just wish Lauren good luck with her first album and if she works more with Carrie in the future, its a bonus for us.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast