Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Concert Stars

For Your 2011 CMA Consideration

Alright Warriors!

I will start working on my usual "Carrie Underwood For Your Consideration" Video pretty soon, since the nominating round has just started.

Unlike my past videos, I will try to get it done before July 13, which is the day where the first nominating round ends.

I figured that posting a video AFTER the nominations were announced was POINTLESS.

The eligibility period for the 2011 CMA Awards is July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2011.

Any suggestions? What should I include? Let's talk about Carrie's numbers and achievements during the eligibility period!

I have a concept in mind for the video, but I will keep it a surprise .

I will try to make the video as short as possible! Short and into the point!

- Liveasong

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thanks so much liveasong!! You do an amazing job with these. Just please include WTW and HGTA..I'm sure you already planned to anyway

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Love your videos and know you will do us proud.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I think Soul Surfer film debut along with Carrie's contribution to the Narnia movie which resulted in a Golden Globe nomination is worth mentioning

Cannot wait for the vid! thanks for the hard work put into this

Concert Stars
    You might include the Lifting lives charity and some of those pics.

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    oh, and the Australia trip!

Concert Stars
    Show the 2nd Half of the Play On Tour as the eligibility period was July 2010--- present. They need to know how much she toured from July-December. Show the Hollywood Bowl sold out performance too--- (see below- not my idea but someone else's--great idea though!) They always blow that period off but she toured a TON in that period.

Show Mama's Song video, since it was in the eligibility period. Show Undo It video since it was in the eligibility period too--- it was still going all Summer and did not peak until AFTER July 1st so it is technically eligible.

Show the Golden Globes for sure---- and Carrie performing before all the Presidents at the Kennedy Center. Show Soul Surfer, the premier red carpet, etc, show her on Leno, Ellen, etc.

Show the ACM Performance with Steven Tyler, the HGTA performance with Vince Gill, and the duet with Brad Paisley Remind Me.... even though there is no video that is ok-- you can show photos of them and play the song in the background.

Show her Olay Commercials, the Narnia commercial with her songwriting, etc in the studio.

Show her collabs in this period with Loretta Lynn (November 2010), and Randy Travis (Is It Still OVer- June 2011 so eligible).

Show her hosting the CMAS with Brad--- make them feel guilty....It was in the elibility period technically.

Show her Australia trip-- and the Rugby match performance, Dancing with the Stars, etc.

Show her American Idol Finale performance with Lauren.
    Last edited by teesharky; 06-29-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Insane Carrie Fan Kenny_Chisholm's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Show her giving the finger to the CMA voters. Oh wait we do not have such video...

But seriously, you should include reba's bit in this video:

That is the truth!

I think that her appearances at the Opry should also be included.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Show the SOLD OUT Hollywood Bowl sign, and maybe part of that longggg applause for JTTW/HGTA.

Thanks for doing the video!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Show the 2nd Half of the Play On Tour as the eligibility period was July 2010--- present. They need to know how much she toured from July-December. They always blow that period off but she toured a TON in that period.

Show Mama's Song video, since it was in the eligibility period. Show Undo It video since it was in the eligibility period too--- it was still going all Summer and did not peak until AFTER July 1st so it is technically eligible.

Show the Golden Globes for sure---- and Carrie performing before all the Presidents at the Kennedy Center. Show Soul Surfer, the premier red carpet, etc, show her on Leno, Ellen, etc.

Show the ACM Performance with Steven Tyler, the HGTA performance with Vince Gill, and the duet with Brad Paisley Remind Me.... even though there is no video that is ok-- you can show photos of them and play the song in the background.

Show her Olay Commercials, the Narnia commercial with her songwriting, etc in the studio.

Show her collabs in this period with Loretta Lynn (November 2010), and Randy Travis (Is It Still OVer- June 2011 so eligible).

Show her hosting the CMAS with Brad--- make them feel guilty....It was in the elibility period technically.

Show her Australia trip-- and the Rugby match performance, Dancing with the Stars, etc.

Show her American Idol Finale performance with Lauren.
    Carrie has had quite a year!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    Show the SOLD OUT Hollywood Bowl sign, and maybe part of that longggg applause for JTTW/HGTA.

Thanks for doing the video!
    Good one! Definitely include the Hollywood Bowl and show her performing LIVE with Randy Travis there!

Concert Stars
    A STELLAR year!!!!

Concert Stars
    Show the HGTA performance at the ACM girl's night out and the last note Thank you so much for doing this! Youtube better not take it down!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    How about including those amazing accolades from legends (Dolly, Reba, Vince, Randy,...)?

Insane Carrie Fan

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Show the 2nd Half of the Play On Tour as the eligibility period was July 2010--- present. They need to know how much she toured from July-December. Show the Hollywood Bowl sold out performance too--- (see below- not my idea but someone else's--great idea though!) They always blow that period off but she toured a TON in that period.

^ wouldn't hurt to include the dates and amount of people she performed to!
    also, include the many weeks that Undo it and Mama's song has been on top of the CMT charts. (Undo It has the RECORD winning streak ^^) that would show how much of a demand it was from fans and how well received it was

1. Promo in Australia. . . ( add information about the cancelled flight that made Carrie had to drive for hours, instead of cancelling. SHE IS PROFESSIONAL )
    2. UI/ Walk this way performance that became a youtube sensation
    3. HOW GREAT THOU ART that gathered praises from critics, fans, internet, youtube.
    4. Carrie played in SOUL SURFER and the film has grossed more than 43 million in US alone so far.
    5. Her song for NARNIA received GOLDEN GLOBES nomination.

thank you.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    DEFINITELY show the Girls Night Out HGTA performance with Vince!

The Girls' Night Out HGTA performance alone is more than enough proof that Carrie is the ultimate female vocalist, lol.

For EOTY, the PO tour as Tee said to remind them that Carrie toured during the eligibility period.

Is it okay to include Opry performances, or they don't allow video footages of the performances to be used?

•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast