Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Big Australia News/Theory - How Exciting!

Hi all,

This hasn't been confirmed and I have a feeling it won't b (and I'm not even gonna ask about it!) after what happened with Sony/19/CMC @ the fanclub for Carrie's promo tour...but anyway here it is -

CMC are announcing their CMC rocks the hunter festival 2012 headliner in 32 days (if all goes to plan according to their fcbk page!) + this announcement usually and has always came out in October!

CMC recorded a 'special' with Carrie when she was here, airing soon!

I have a very big feeling that in a months time Miss Carrie Underwood will be announced that she will be headlining CMCRTH12 in March next year! The special co-insides and who knows Brad might be coming too! Brad was working on a tour here but declined the offer apparently cos they didn't pay him enough! The RM music video will be perfect for the promotion of the festival, then Carrie's first 2 singles off album 4! They are announcing everything earlier this year I think because of previous complaints of wanting to know who's coming/headlining well in advance to book accommodation + the fact that they announces the Carrie special airing soon and that ppl will be looking for it!

Then a city tour announced later in the year!

HOW EXCITING!

Please note - this is just a solid theory/rumor but everything does fit perfectly!

Adrian

New Carrie Fan
    That would be soooooo awesome if it were to happen! I really want to see her live.... I can't believe I missed seeing her in her last promo tour

Concert Stars
    Hey dude? Welcome! First time I've seen ya on here! Where abouts in Sydney do u live!? I'm Adrian

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thanks Adrian. I have a feeling Carrie will do a tour there early next year---and maybe do a World tour. It is time for her to do so. I am happy for you guys that you will see her at her best ----in full concert.

That would be so incredicblely awesome!!! I hope it really comes true!! thanks for the info.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by daqman View Post
    That would be soooooo awesome if it were to happen! I really want to see her live.... I can't believe I missed seeing her in her last promo tour
    Welcome to CF! And I think you'll have your chance to see her!

Concert Stars
    Awesome I think you have a very good chance of being right.

CMC also tweeted yesterday about the Brad Paisley video shoot... and Carrie being Gooberwood. lol They retweeted Brad's tweet-- and I thought that was interesting. They seem to be tweeted alot more about Carrie these days....maybe trying to promote her.

I would love it if Brad and Carrie toured together.

New Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post
    Hey dude? Welcome! First time I've seen ya on here! Where abouts in Sydney do u live!? I'm Adrian
    Yeah, I only just discovered this site! I wished I had found it earlier!! I live in South Western Sydney. Massive Carrie fan since she won Idol and I've always been frustrated how unknown she is here. I would take that "Australia's Biggest Carrie Fan" banner from you, lol (jks). I'm Quincy

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by daqman View Post
    Yeah, I only just discovered this site! I wished I had found it earlier!! I live in South Western Sydney. Massive Carrie fan since she won Idol and I've always been frustrated how unknown she is here. I would take that "Australia's Biggest Carrie Fan" banner from you, lol (jks). I'm Quincy
    Welcome aboard. Good to see you here. I sure hope she tours there next Spring---and I think she will.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Welcome quincy.

Carrie Fans Maniac aussiefan_21's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    As soon as you hear anything Adrian let me know so I can start to book flights and accomodation! Nothing is going to stop me from seeing Carrie the next time she is in Australia

Concert Stars
    Will do will do! The 1st of August we should hear something!

New Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiefan_21 View Post
    As soon as you hear anything Adrian let me know so I can start to book flights and accomodation! Nothing is going to stop me from seeing Carrie the next time she is in Australia
    Same!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Well is it mean of me to wish that Carrie goes by herself? She doesn't need Brad over there! She's the one who just did he promo tour and I'd like to see her reap the benefits of that by being the headliner. I'd be disappointed if is she was considered or viewed as an 'opener' for Brad!!!!!

If you all think I mean for saying this well so be it! I'm really not a mean person!!!!

Concert Stars
    There is NO WAY Carrie would be opener! She'd be the headliner in major cities but could co-headline CMCRTH with Brad! But CMC says there's 1 headliner and usually a co-headliner (AJ/ML last year!) so obviously Carrie's gonna b the headliner!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post
    There is NO WAY Carrie would be opener! She'd be the headliner in major cities but could co-headline CMCRTH with Brad! But CMC says there's 1 headliner and usually a co-headliner (AJ/ML last year!) so obviously Carrie's gonna b the headliner!
    I don't think Miranda was going as a co-headliner, she was AJ's opener.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Well is it mean of me to wish that Carrie goes by herself? She doesn't need Brad over there! She's the one who just did he promo tour and I'd like to see her reap the benefits of that by being the headliner. I'd be disappointed if is she was considered or viewed as an 'opener' for Brad!!!!!

If you all think I mean for saying this well so be it! I'm really not a mean person!!!!
    You don't sound mean to me. We all love Carrie so much and get so excited about the good things that are happening for her. Carrie's opening for someone else days are over, and that's the way we like it. That being said, Carrie and Brad are so good together. What a treat it would be to see them both.

Concert Stars
    Miranda was co-headliner at the festival. There's a difference.

Concert Stars
    Would have been I should say, if she didn't get sick that was the main reason we were going lol was so Devo!

pgk
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post

Well I totally agree with you and if that makes me 'mean' then so be it.

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast