Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62
  1. #1
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380

    Carrie performs and signs at Queen Street Mall in Brisbane

    Tweets and pics rolling in!

    yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/h843vwbj Shared by ktqueenofdrama

    debbydebbydebby Carrie Underwood is tiny! So gorgeous @ Queen Street Mall Instagram

    srhtrng Just saw Carrie Underwood at the city. Damn she's gorgeous .-.

    Rosie_Posie19 Listening to Carrie underwood live in the queen street mall on my lunch break. Awesome lunchtime entertainment!

    OfficialLukeO Just totally met Carrie Underwood! She's SUPER sweet and kinda shy and she's phenomenal live

    Princessdeluvsu omg. I met carrie underwood today. No really carrie underwood....im in shock...still shaking
    Last edited by epicamends; 06-17-2011 at 09:35 PM.

  • #2
    Insane Carrie Fan Kenny_Chisholm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,296
    Concert Stars
    This will be her final appearance right? She's headed home after this?

  • #3
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,043
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Tweets and pics rolling in!

    yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/h843vwbj Shared by ktqueenofdrama

    debbydebbydebby Carrie Underwood is tiny! So gorgeous @ Queen Street Mall Instagram



    srhtrng Just saw Carrie Underwood at the city. Damn she's gorgeous .-.

    Rosie_Posie19 Listening to Carrie underwood live in the queen street mall on my lunch break. Awesome lunchtime entertainment!
    Thank you for this update.

  • #4
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Chisholm View Post
    This will be her final appearance right? She's headed home after this?
    Yeah, I don't think there's anything else planned, unless tonight is the night she'll finally be on that show Today Tonight. That's the only appearance we heard about that hasn't happened yet. But she is heading back to the States on Sunday (Australian time).

  • #5
    Insane Carrie Fan liveasong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    5,692
    Concert Stars
    Love her outfit!

  • #6
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,184
    awesome!! Carrie looks BEAUTIFUL as usual

    hope Vids will show up somewhere. I never get tired of Carrie's performances

  • #7
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    2,543
    Concert Stars
    We are going to have a major performance withdrawal of Carrie when she finished her tour in Australia. We are loving all these exposures she's been getting over there. I am going to miss it terribly.

  • #8
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,043
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Yeah, I don't think there's anything else planned, unless tonight is the night she'll finally be on that show Today Tonight. That's the only appearance we heard about that hasn't happened yet. But she is heading back to the States on Sunday (Australian time).
    Carrie is going to have a very bad "JET LAG"

    Just have Benadryl ready to reverse the sleeping habit

  • #9
    Ty
    Ty is offline
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,315
    The Australian promo has been great. But, the sooner she gets in a recording studio the better.

  • #10
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,339
    Concert Stars
    I think it's obvious that they love her!!! That outfit is one of my favorites!!! She looks so beautiful!!

  • #11
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    The Australian promo has been great. But, the sooner she gets in a recording studio the better.
    And hopefully we'll be getting all those co-writes registered when she gets back.

  • #12
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,527
    Concert Stars
    awesome! Thanx for posting. Love all the promo too! It has definitely been a very successful first trip to Australia for Carrie!

  • #13
    Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34
    Carrie was fantastic.
    She sang Undo It, Before he Cheats and Flat on the Floor.
    I met her again and told her I met her on Tuesday in sydney and that she was on the same flight as me yesterday but I was too nervous to say hello. She was so cute she said "oh really well I slept most of the way so if you had of come over you would have just seen me sleeping" and then she made like a Cinderella sleeping pose with her hands by her face and she closed her eyes.
    Then I told her I had a gift for her but I forgot to give it to her on Tuesday so I gave it to her (a clock with the sights of Sydney). She thanked me a few times and I thanked her for coming out. Then we took our photo and she signed my CD love always.
    This week has been Carriefilled I will never forget it.

  • #14
    Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34
    Oh and she did say it was her last day today

  • #15
    Insane Carrie Fan carebear4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, On
    Posts
    5,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee05 View Post
    Carrie was fantastic.
    She sang Undo It, Before he Cheats and Flat on the Floor.
    I met her again and told her I met her on Tuesday in sydney and that she was on the same flight as me yesterday but I was too nervous to say hello. She was so cute she said "oh really well I slept most of the way so if you had of come over you would have just seen me sleeping" and then she made like a Cinderella sleeping pose with her hands by her face and she closed her eyes.
    Then I told her I had a gift for her but I forgot to give it to her on Tuesday so I gave it to her (a clock with the sights of Sydney). She thanked me a few times and I thanked her for coming out. Then we took our photo and she signed my CD love always.
    This week has been Carriefilled I will never forget it.
    That is soo beautiful! AWESOME!

  • #16
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee05 View Post
    Carrie was fantastic.
    She sang Undo It, Before he Cheats and Flat on the Floor.
    I met her again and told her I met her on Tuesday in sydney and that she was on the same flight as me yesterday but I was too nervous to say hello. She was so cute she said "oh really well I slept most of the way so if you had of come over you would have just seen me sleeping" and then she made like a Cinderella sleeping pose with her hands by her face and she closed her eyes.
    Then I told her I had a gift for her but I forgot to give it to her on Tuesday so I gave it to her (a clock with the sights of Sydney). She thanked me a few times and I thanked her for coming out. Then we took our photo and she signed my CD love always.
    This week has been Carriefilled I will never forget it.
    I am so happy that you met Carrie in person . Tell Carrie she should comeback to A'lia in December and go to the beach

  • #17
    Obsessed Carrie Fan john1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Posts
    1,310
    Concert Stars


  • #18
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Liatush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jerusalem-Israel
    Posts
    7,452
    Awesome

  • #19
    Obsessed Carrie Fan diva101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    1,675
    wow! The vids are awesome!!!!! love the stripped down version of Undo It!

  • #20
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    3,488
    Concert Stars
    Thanks so much for the great videos and pictures - they were awesome!! She looked and sounded beautiful as usual!! Great to see!


  •  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •