Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: prank thread...

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

prank thread...

Hi all,

It was just announced that Undo It will be going to pop radio here in Aus while WCIS is officially released to country radio! A music video featuring Carrie & SOS is coming aswell! We are so lucky here ;-P

wow! very cool... they won't even do that in the US

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Well, hopefully WCIS will be successful over there. Did UI get remixed for the release to pop?

Wow that's awesome! I'm still bummed that it was never released as a single. Wonder if they've already shot the video.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Wow, that's incredible news!!! Congrats.
    You asked about the mall signing, here's the info:

Carrie Underwood live in Queen Street Mall | What's On | Visit Brisbane

Concert Stars
    I'm glad that Carrie is rewarding you Aussies for being so patient!

Interesting that they are releasing WCIS. Are SOS accompanying Carrie to Australia this time? Lucky Aussies -- getting a video of them, too! Congrats!

Concert Stars
    OMG That is amazing! I wonder if we can see the video here too!
    so jealous! lol WCIS is one of the best songs on the album! And very cool that UI is going to pop radio!

Concert Stars
    ^^ I wonder if that is why they only released 4 singles in the US??

I am happy that Carrie's promo tour is being made "special" for all the Aussie fans!

Insane Carrie Fan
    it's great that WCIS will get released to country radio along with a MUSIC VIDEO!!!

hm, not sure how I feel about the specific release for Undo it to pop radio but... Happy for you guys with all the upcoming Carrie goodies!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    WOW--- that is cool that UI is going to be released to pop (I can hear the negative comments already when word gets out about it---go figure) and I think it is a good crossover song. Man, I was hoping for a WCIS single here-----but I am also happy that the Aussie fans will get to enjoy Carrie's amazing talent. Maybe we will get to see the video-----I am hoping!!!!!

Ty
    Carrie's never said she had anything against releasing her songs to Pop radio. She just doesn't want to alter 'em.

Anyway, this is very cool news! I hope it's an actual video but I got a feeling it's gonna be the performance from her Holiday Special or something.

Concert Stars
    First and Foremost congrats to all of you Aussie fans, you all have been waiting patiently and I am thrilled that u guys finally get our treasure to bestow upon your land. I am also happy that they are treating u guys with new stuff such as the WCIS video...what an amazing suprise!

Carrie's team really went all out. I don't know how I feel about UI to pop but nontheless it will be great. I think they did safe the blk and white UI video for u guys... awesome!!!

Keep us posted!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    What a treat for you guys to have WCIS as a single and a music video. Hopefully we can see it here too. UI to pop is a good exposure for Carrie but I hope it is not altered much.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    Carrie's never said she had anything against releasing her songs to Pop radio. She just doesn't want to alter 'em.

Anyway, this is very cool news! I hope it's an actual video but I got a feeling it's gonna be the performance from her Holiday Special or something.
    exactly! Carrie's problem is remixing them, not releasing them to pop as is.

This is far, far different from Taylor and Shania releasing their entire albums remixed to pop overseas. Taylor calls herself POP overseas, not country.

Releasing one country song to pop radio, in its original country format, is fine. Carrie is still calling herself a Country artist, not pop, so this is nothing.

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^ was SOU remixed?

Concert Stars
    Slip another shrimp on the Barbie for me Mate im coming to Austraila..... Man where was all this promo for Carrie in the states?
    Im happy for you guys Team Carrie is going all out and maybe its a sign of whats to come later on this year in the states... LOL

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    This is really exciting! I really hope that people who are not very familiar with Carrie or possibly not familiar at all will become fans. I think having an Australian Edition of Play On including some of her classics is AMAZING. I think releasing WCIS is awesome b/c it is a great song and Carrie is vocal dynamite on that song - one of her best vocal performances imo. I have mixed feelings about sending Undo It to pop, however, to me it always had crossover potential that I guess was never realized here b/c pop formats would want her to alter the record? All around things sound very positive though. She will be releasing two songs off of her newest album while also releasing her newest album especially for Australia that includes classics. It has a personal feel to it. Thank you so much for giving us the information. I gobble it up as I do all Carrie information.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    Slip another shrimp on the Barbie for me Mate im coming to Austraila..... Man where was all this promo for Carrie in the states?
    Im happy for you guys Team Carrie is going all out and maybe its a sign of whats to come later on this year in the states... LOL
    That would be fantastic!

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    HOLY MOTHER OF SWEET JESUS I'M SO JEALOUS OF ALL YOU AUSTRALIANS! I've been campaigning (and allamericangirl8, from what I remember ) for WCIS to get a single release since PO dropped back in 2009. I'm SOOOOO happy that the perfection is getting the respectable and deserving release, and I'm even more happy that a video is coming!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    Totally agree Russ. Artista did a crappy job of promoting both "Play On" and "Carnival Ride" in the States. It's a shame, because both are great albums & Carrie deserves better than that, after all she has done for them.

•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast