Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 316
  1. #1
    Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mudgee, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    3,666
    Concert Stars

    Just Announced - Carrie Underwood To Appear On Dancing With The Stars Australia!

    Hi all, how exciting!

    They just announced on DWTS that Carrie will be performing next Sunday night the 12th! The show usually goes from 6.30pm till 8.30pm approximate! That's ur early Sunday morning in the States! Surely we'll get an official announcement about everything tomorrow!

    Adrian!

  • #2
    Obsessed Carrie Fan diva101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    1,675
    wow! this is great!!!!

  • #3
    Insane Carrie Fan abbeyjones18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    5,122
    cool!

  • #4
    Insane Carrie Fan Kenny_Chisholm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,297
    Concert Stars
    Great! Will you be capping the performance for us non aussies?

  • #5
    Insane Carrie Fan pandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,065
    Concert Stars
    How wonderful for all of you down under.

  • #6
    Carrie Fans Maniac aussiefan_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    30,431
    Concert Stars
    WOOHOO!! Yeah I was just watching DWTS then and they just announced it ... OMG I'm soooo excited!! Wonder what she will sing? I will cap it for everyone :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :-)

  • #7
    Insane Carrie Fan Kenny_Chisholm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,297
    Concert Stars
    ^ AWESOME! We look forward to it!

  • #8
    Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mudgee, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    3,666
    Concert Stars
    Thx Taz cos I have no idea how to do it! Lol I hope and bet Carrie sings CC! I can just imagine it! And that she's promoting Play On! The performance is gonna be massively awesome!!! I think I'll go over to my friends house and watch it on their bigger plasma lol! Can't wait!

    So going by this timeline -

    Arrive Friday in Melbourne (late no doubt) weekend touring Melbourne holidaying and then DWTS Sunday night!

    Fly to Sydney Monday, media interviews (hopefully sunrise/today show aswell!) Tuesday, showcase maybe Tue or Wed, fly to Brissie Thursday and there Friday b4 flying to NZ Friday/Saturday? Sounds good to me!

  • #9
    Junior Carrie Follower OnceinaLifetime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    312
    Oh gosh, that is so awesome to hear. I never watch the show, but I will this time!!!

  • #10
    hjj
    hjj is offline
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tampa Florida
    Posts
    5,714
    Concert Stars
    Do we know if she is promoting in NZ or just seeing a few of the sites?

  • #11
    Carrie Fans Maniac aussiefan_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    30,431
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post
    Thx Taz cos I have no idea how to do it! Lol I hope and bet Carrie sings CC! I can just imagine it! And that she's promoting Play On! The performance is gonna be massively awesome!!! I think I'll go over to my friends house and watch it on their bigger plasma lol! Can't wait!

    So going by this timeline -

    Arrive Friday in Melbourne (late no doubt) weekend touring Melbourne holidaying and then DWTS Sunday night!

    Fly to Sydney Monday, media interviews (hopefully sunrise/today show aswell!) Tuesday, showcase maybe Tue or Wed, fly to Brissie Thursday and there Friday b4 flying to NZ Friday/Saturday? Sounds good to me!
    No worries! Won't be as quick as Vinman getting it uploaded, but I'll do it within 24 hours ;-)

    I don't know if she'll sing an upbeat song. They seem to like the artists singing ballads so they can really show off their pipes haha. Maybe she'll sing something from SH or CC anyway because the deluxe edition of PO also includes singles from the previous albums. Either way I'm excited

    Hope she won't be too jet lagged ..... trust me it's a LONG flight!

  • #12
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    2,545
    Concert Stars
    Nice. cant wait to see it.

  • #13
    hjj
    hjj is offline
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tampa Florida
    Posts
    5,714
    Concert Stars
    I would love for her to bring out Look At Me but doubt that will be happening, lol.

  • #14
    Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,676
    Concert Stars
    Thats great! Just wondering, why all of a sudden is she doing promotional stuff in Australia? I know its about time she did but its not like shes promoting a new album or anything

  • #15
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    So exciting! Is there any place online that streams the Australian DWTS?

  • #16
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,614
    Concert Stars
    Wow this is amazing news!!!! Thanx so much for this info and to Taz for capping it for us! Is there an online stream to watch the show live online???

    I am so excited about this!!!!!

    ^The press releases all mention New Zealand as part of her promo tour, so I believe she is going there for business, not just pleasure.

  • #17
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,614
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post
    Hi all, how exciting!

    They just announced on DWTS that Carrie will be performing next Sunday night the 12th! The show usually goes from 6.30pm till 8.30pm approximate! That's ur early Sunday morning in the States! Surely we'll get an official announcement about everything tomorrow!

    Adrian!
    Just curious: when they announced Carrie, did they call her American Idol winner or 5 Time Grammy winner? lol

  • #18
    Ultimate Carrie Fan CUFan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    8,762
    Concert Stars
    Very exciting! Is DWTS big over there like it is here in the states?

  • #19
    Ultimate Carrie Fan reneeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,004
    how amazing!!! i hope someone caps it

  • #20
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,614
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    Thats great! Just wondering, why all of a sudden is she doing promotional stuff in Australia? I know its about time she did but its not like shes promoting a new album or anything
    She is promoting a new album in Australia that is released June 10th--- the delux Play On Edition that holds extra songs from her 2 previous albums and Home Sweet Home. It was never officially released to Australia before so now it is....and Carrie will be doing this promo tour to introduce herself first, then book tour dates down under for a later date. I am assuming her actual Australian Tour will be in 2012 when she tours for her 4th album. This is just an introductory mini tour to promote herself down there.

    Since Soul Surfer was just released in Australia last week, the timing is perfect as Carrie can promote Soul Surfer too.

    I bet she does a mini tour for the UK too, hopefully later this Summer, especially since Brad is touring the UK and Europe in August. Maybe they can hang out. lol


  •  
    Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •