New Carrie Fan

Does Carrie Underwood like any other music while she is not doing country?

Does Carrie like any rock music, maybe some hip-hop or rap? R&B Classical, Jazz??? Dance music??

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie has said she loves all kinds of music, not just country.

She is a huge rock fan; look up her covers of "Paradise City," "November Rain," "Patience," "Kickstart My Heart"
    She also loves New Kids on The Block, Miranda Lambert, David Cook & she supports tons of her friends and fellow country artists.
    Martina McBride is one of her biggest influences- check out her covers of "Independence Day," "When God Fearin' Women Get The Blues" and "Broken Wing."
    Reba, Faith & Vince Gill are a few others she has mentioned.
    Hope that helps.

She's also said a couple of times that she likes the music of George Michael

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    in terms of hip hop, I can see her liking it if its the type with real artistic value. Example, she bought Eminem's latest album.
    becca T

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Its obvious that she likes rock- shes covered it so many times and it influences her songs a lot
    I know she likes pop, because in articles about her bachelorette party it said she listened to songs like "Party in the USA" and "Bad Romance"
    I never knew she was into Hip-Hop but that's really cool about the eminem release!
    Shes into gospel and christian songs which again can be shown through her work

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    She definitely likes 80s rock!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    Its obvious that she likes rock- shes covered it so many times and it influences her songs a lot
    I know she likes pop, because in articles about her bachelorette party it said she listened to songs like "Party in the USA" and "Bad Romance"
    I never knew she was into Hip-Hop but that's really cool about the eminem release!
    Shes into gospel and christian songs which again can be shown through her work
    I don't get the impression Carrie has much to do with rap music. She mentioned she bought "Recovery" because some people she has written with have songs on the album.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post

I don't get the impression Carrie has much to do with rap music. She mentioned she bought "Recovery" because some people she has written with have songs on the album.
    I can still see her liking it though. Do we all love carrie for being very sweet, down to earth and a good role model? yes. but I can see her liking really dark, and inappropriate stuff if its done well. i think she just really loves music in general.
    becca T

Huge Carrie Follower CrazyDreams1818's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    I can still see her liking it though. Do we all love carrie for being very sweet, down to earth and a good role model? yes. but I can see her liking really dark, and inappropriate stuff if its done well. i think she just really loves music in general.
    becca T
    Agreed. It may not be her first choice of music to listen to, but you never know!

•