Concert Stars

Big Machine Records Bribing People for CMT Votes w/Free Downloads!

unbelievable. Taylor Swift and Big Machine are at it again.

This time they are giving away free music downloads in exchange for CMT votes. The CMAS tweeted this yesterday:

http://twitter.com/CountryMusic

Get a FREE song download of YOUR CHOICE when you Vote Big Machine Label Group Artists for the 2011 #CMTAwards! http://votecm.tv/bmlg2:45 PM May 25thvia HootSuite

It is so unfair that money is buying more votes for her.

Someone needs to take a stand and put a stop to this. What will SWSRN give away next year--- free cars?? houses?

Concert Stars
    Everything about that gal annoys me and her label head, Scott Bull****a doesn't help either If there was a poll of the most annoying celebrity ever, I would vote TS for that poll....lol. But what can you do. Just vote for who you want to vote for. But with that said, I have liked a few of TS's songs, especially her older stuff; she's just not someone who's personality I can relate to especially w/ the over promotion that goes on.

Concert Stars
    it's just shows you how greedy BMR really is, they definitly MILKING TS now, but ultimately they are hurting her because ppl are going to be sick of her soon. Justin Bieber is taking over NOW as far as fan voting goes and Gaga, TS is losing momentum and they are trying every way possible to still give her spotlight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    it's just shows you how greedy BMR really is, they definitly MILKING TS now, but ultimately they are hurting her because ppl are going to be sick of her soon. Justin Bieber is taking over NOW as far as fan voting goes and Gaga, TS is losing momentum and they are trying every way possible to still give her spotlight!!!
    now that Scotty won AI, he'll be in the spotlight and people will say bye bye to Tay tay's spotlight

just another fan

why is this in the main chat section?

•