Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Random Carnival Ride Find

Random thread!

For Mothers Day my family bought me an iPad. It is fun but I found myself really frustrated because Remind Me leaked and I couldn't get it to play on my iPad because the stupid thing doesn't work with Flash. Sooooo.....I was talking to some geek-guys and they all said I should go with an Android based tablet - like the Motorola Xoom. So yesterday my husband and I went to Best Buy and bought the Xoom. So far LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I went to all the sites that had RM on it and that couldn't listen to it with the iPad and THEY WORKED!! Yeah! Love the Xoom.

Last night my daughter was playing with it and went to the music section and started making fun of me for already having Carrie's Carnival Ride downloaded onto the Xoom. My family makes fun of me for my Carrie obsession all the time so I am used to it! But this time I looked at her and told her I hadn't downloaded anything onto it yet (who had time with everyone else playing on it!). She says yes you do and proceeded to play You Won't Find This. It seems the Motorola Xoom comes preloaded with Carrie (not the whole CD but my personal favorite from Carnival Ride!!) BONUS TO ME!!!! Another reason to love my Xoom and take back that extremely-proprietary iPad!

Quote Originally Posted by utlovescarrie View Post
    Random thread!

For Mothers Day my family bought me an iPad. It is fun but I found myself really frustrated because Remind Me leaked and I couldn't get it to play on my iPad because the stupid thing doesn't work with Flash. Sooooo.....I was talking to some geek-guys and they all said I should go with an Android based tablet - like the Motorola Xoom. So yesterday my husband and I went to Best Buy and bought the Xoom. So far LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I went to all the sites that had RM on it and that couldn't listen to it with the iPad and THEY WORKED!! Yeah! Love the Xoom.

Last night my daughter was playing with it and went to the music section and started making fun of me for already having Carrie's Carnival Ride downloaded onto the Xoom. My family makes fun of me for my Carrie obsession all the time so I am used to it! But this time I looked at her and told her I hadn't downloaded anything onto it yet (who had time with everyone else playing on it!). She says yes you do and proceeded to play You Won't Find This. It seems the Motorola Xoom comes preloaded with Carrie (not the whole CD but my personal favorite from Carnival Ride!!) BONUS TO ME!!!! Another reason to love my Xoom and take back that extremely-proprietary iPad!
    You really should capitalise 'Random' in the title

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    A great story. Thanks.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    you really should capitalise 'random' in the title
    random!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Really? That's so cool. Congrats on the new toy! Sounds fun.

Cool...

Concert Stars
    that was a great story!

•