Concert Stars

Carrie's Youtube Account Messed With Again-- Annoying

Carrie's Youtube videos are messed up again. Down to 7,000 videos from over 100,000.

I swear-- whoever is in charge of the programming of the number of videos, etc-- is either being seriously hacked, to make it look like Carrie is less popular then she is-- or something is very very wrong.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Carrie's Youtube videos are messed up again. Down to 7,000 videos from over 100,000.

I swear-- whoever is in charge of the programming of the number of videos, etc-- is either being seriously hacked, to make it look like Carrie is less popular then she is-- or something is very very wrong.
    I'm sure this is jsut a YouTube glitch. I suspect all the videos are still there. You just need to know what to search for.

Ty
    This always gets fixed. I don't think we need a new thread every single time it occurs.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    This always gets fixed. I don't think we need a new thread every single time it occurs.
    Aww man if Tee made this comment in an existing thread you'd complain that she was bumping up old threads. I for one appreciate knowing this because I then go and see if my favorite Carrie youtube videos are still there!

Thanks Tee for pointing this out!

Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I for one appreciate knowing this because I then go and see if my favorite Carrie youtube videos are still there!
    But...what's the point? Even if they're not currently there, they will be back later. It's just a glitch that happens from time to time.

It's just not a big deal, that's all.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    But...what's the point? Even if they're not currently there, they will be back later. It's just a glitch that happens from time to time.

It's just not a big deal, that's all.
    Well maybe to you it isn't a big deal. And if it isn't a big deal to you why even read it or comment? And what isn't a big deal to you might be something that someone else might be interested in.

Ty
    Well maybe to you it isn't a big deal.
    It shouldn't be a big deal to anybody.

I commented because it's cluttering up the forum. But, OK.

Ultimate Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This is quite the stupid argument... lmao.

It's no big deal guys, as Ty said, but is it really worth an entire thread? I mean I like to know this stuff as well, so I appreciate it, but if it's a continual glitch, than a new thread doesn't seem necessary. JMO.

Well maybe to you it isn't a big deal. And if it isn't a big deal to you why even read it or comment? And what isn't a big deal to you might be something that someone else might be interested in.
    I think the problem is, this seems to happen every few months, and it always fixes itself, but yet each time it happens there's a thread full of worried people when they don't really have any reason to be worried. These glitches happen, it will all be resolved in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    I think the problem is, this seems to happen every few months, and it always fixes itself, but yet each time it happens there's a thread full of worried people when they don't really have any reason to be worried. These glitches happen, it will all be resolved in a few days.
    Haha, we carebears are experts are worrying over nothing at all!!

But I for one am on Ty's side. I really don't think this warrants a new thread, OR an old thread being bumped, as history has shown this happens very frequently, and isn't anything to fret over, as it's always a temporary, ephemeral problem.

Concert Stars
    Tweetsharky, Why does this always concern you so. You seem to find conspiracies where none exist. Are you related to Glenn Beck?

Aww man if Tee made this comment in an existing thread you'd complain that she was bumping up old threads. I for one appreciate knowing this because I then go and see if my favorite Carrie youtube videos are still there!

Thanks Tee for pointing this out!
    You can go here: Vinmans Media to download many of Carrie's appearances!!!

And, you could use ClipNabber - download YouTube videos, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and more! to download YouTube videos.

Concert Stars
    I'm sure it'll be fixed, Tee. I don't think there's really any need to worry too much. Youtube is Youtube.

•