Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Carrie/Brad On AMERICAN IDOL Finale?

When is the AI finale?

What artists have been announced and what is Brad/Carrie's chance of performing RM on there?

Didn't some1 say that an idol winner has come on/performed on the show every week this season? If so why hasn't Carrie been seen? Maybe they're saving her for the finale with Brad! REMIND ME!

Concert Stars
    You got me all excited! I thought it was confirmed.

Ty

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    You should change the name of this thread...a lot of people's hopes were just crushed...

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post
    When is the AI finale?

What artists have been announced and what is Brad/Carrie's chance of performing RM on there?

Didn't some1 say that an idol winner has come on/performed on the show every week this season? If so why hasn't Carrie been seen? Maybe they're saving her for the finale with Brad! REMIND ME!
    Not an Idol winner necessarily, just former Idols. So far we've seen: Adam Lambert, Lee Dewyze, Jennifer Hudson, Fantasia, Constantine Maroulis, Kelly Clarkson, David Cook, and Crystal Bowersox. That's only 4 winners at this point.
    The title of this thread is misleading...lots of people are going to be upset.

I think, especially considering that's the same week Brad's album comes out, chances of him and Carrie performing on the finale are EXTREMELY high. I'd actually be pretty shocked if they weren't.

Concert Stars
    Darn it I thought you meant that it was confirmed. lol Bummed now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    You got me all excited! I thought it was confirmed.
    This. lol

Concert Stars
    how about using a question mark instead of an exclamation point in that thread title.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Exactly.

It's not fair to others when thread headlines are misleading.
    Last edited by JB172; 04-29-2011 at 08:33 PM.

Concert Stars
    When is Remind Me supposed to be released? It's not the first single on his album is it? The Idol finale is May 26. I know Carrie will be there. She has been in every one, I think. Maybe they will debut it that week, especially if Scotty or Lauren are in the final.

Concert Stars
    ^Well, seeing as he's already released two songs from his new album, I don't think it will be.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post
    When is the AI finale?

American Idol tweeted that Carrie won't be on Idol this season YET around the time Soul Surfer came out-- because she was busy promoting it. So they sort of hinted that she would be on the show later in the season.

I think there is a very good chance she and Brad will be on the finale.....but I hope we hear something soon!

Aren't we expecting too much? I'm just saying just in case they don't perform at the Idol finale cause there will be a lot of disappointment here.
    As far as I remember during season final they put current contestant singing with another artist. Therefore Carrie would have to sing with Brad and another Idol from this season and I don't expect that to happen.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _luvqry View Post
    Aren't we expecting too much? I'm just saying just in case they don't perform at the Idol finale cause there will be a lot of disappointment here.
    As far as I remember during season final they put current contestant singing with another artist. Therefore Carrie would have to sing with Brad and another Idol from this season and I don't expect that to happen.
    Not true. Carrie performed UI at last year's finale. In 2009, she did HSH at the end of the last performance show. She was not on the finale. In 2008, Carrie did LN. In 2007, she did ISBY. None of these involved any of the current contestants.

Ultimate Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I think the chances of it happening are great, here is why:

.Carrie is a past winner, who has appeared on every season since her win... Why change that now? She's Idol royalty for God Sakes!
    .She'll have something to promote, a duet with Brad that comes out that same week!
    .The day of the finale will mark the day after she won 6 years ago... It'd be better if it was the exact day, but hey, that's as close as its going to get.
    .She hasn't been on yet this season, had she performed during the series, chances would be slightly smaller although she has appeared multiple times in a season.
    .If Scotty and Lauren are in the finale, it'd only be right to have the original Country American Idol to show them how its done in the real world.
    .Lastly, it'd be a huge missed opportunity for Brad and Carrie to miss it as Carrie has every connection necessary to get on the show.

I'm almost positive they'll be on... Even if it's a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    Not true. Carrie performed UI at last year's finale. In 2009, she did HSH at the end of the last performance show. She was not on the finale. In 2008, Carrie did LN. In 2007, she did ISBY. None of these involved any of the current contestants.
    You're right Cary but as you mentioned HSH was during last performance show.
    And I think you're wrong about ISBY. It wasn't during finale, I guess it was during Idol Gives Back.
    But u r right about UI and LN.

Concert Stars
    I think it looks really hopeful that Carrie will be at the finale-- because when people tweeted American Idol's official twitter site a question about whether Carrie was coming to perform on Idol this year-- they tweeted back this: "Not YET, as she is busy promoting Soul Surfer right now."

To me, that indicates that she will be on the show later in the season. Since there are only a few weeks left, it makes the most sense that it will be the Idol Finale, as they won't sing the duet before the album comes out I don't think.

I think Brad will want to debut the duet on National TV like Idol, to give it a big smash debut.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I'm also hopeful that Carrie will be performing at the finale. As I look at the list of people who have performed or at scheduled to perform, it's almost like a process of elimination that Carrie will be performing at the finale.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _luvqry View Post
    You're right Cary but as you mentioned HSH was during last performance show.
    And I think you're wrong about ISBY. It wasn't during finale, I guess it was during Idol Gives Back.
    But u r right about UI and LN.
    Carrie was not at the IGB show. They showed the video of ISBY with images of Carrie's trip to Africa. Then Carrie performed ISBY live at the finale.
    Last edited by cary78663; 04-30-2011 at 09:48 AM.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast