Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Keith Urban - Carrie's Keen To Come To Australia!

Hey y'all!

After an amazing night and week this week I have some exciting news! I won meet n greet tickets (on top of our bought tickets) for the Keithy/LadyA AMAZING CONCERT in Sydney tonight and backstage at the MnG I asked Keithy if he could tell Carrie to come to Australia when u go back to the States! Lol and he said Carrie's keen to come! I then said she should come with Brad and Keith was like "yeah yeah!" and we agreed on him, Brad & Carrie coming to Australia! Lol! How awesome! Got a good feeling about Carrie here next year and I actually think Keith will pass on that onto Carrie that she is "wanted in Australia" by his fans! LOL I thought I was a bit silly for saying it but I wanted to say it and tied it back to him coming too! Lol I also asked Keithy if Long Hot Summer (only released in Australia & Canada so far!) will have a music video!? And he said well there will be if it's released in the States as the next single! Which I think he was hinting towards lol!

He is such a gr8 down to earth person and so are Lady Antebellum! What a great show they put on! My friend won LadyA MnG tickets for tonight and we won tickets to see them and Keithy on our Today Show on Monday just gone! Have been very lucky! Keith is the true EOTY!

Here's to Carrie in Aus next year!

Cheers, Adrian

Carrie Guru
    That is awesome. It's gonna happen for you guys. I just hope it's soon because you've waited so long.

Thanks for passing along the info! Hopefully the business men can all work things out so that Carrie can get over to Australia for you guys

Happy for U !!
    U should've ask him tell carrie come to other r asia country too

Junior Carrie Follower
    Yep ! I agree with you--Carrie needs to go there!-Her fans have been asking for it for a long time !!

Concert Stars
    What a great idea! I am so happy you did that! Keith is a sweetheart and he will likely tell Carrie she is very much in demand in Australia. lol

Very cool.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Nice job. I also think Kieth is an EOTY type performer. Loved his shoe when Carrie coheadlined with him.

Concert Stars
    Yeah I have a gut feeling Carrie will tour there next time with either Keith or Brad.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I would love for carrie to have a show or two with keith!! He's the rocking out type of guy where they can sing those kick-ass songs! They did pretty nice on "go your own way" while on tour years ago.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That's awesome!! Hope you get to see Carrie next year. That was sweet of Keith to say that as well- what a great guy.

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    OH MY GOSH!!! I have goosebumps right now!!! Honestly, i don't even know what i would do if Keith and Carrie toured together...again!!! Keith is just the type of guy to bring people there, as he has Lady A there right now!!

I've met Keith numerous amounts of times and am a HUGE fan, and i can honestly tell all of you that Keith thinks VERY highly of Carrie and i would bet you anything that he will tell her!!

I really hope you Aussies get both of them for a few shows, and CONGRATS on meeting Keith!!!!

Carrie Follower
    That's SO awesome you got to meet Keith!! Lucky you! I'm jealous!
    He's such a nice guy, gotta love him! That'd be awesome for you Aussies if Carrie & Keith toured together in Australia!
    I still wish I'd seen Keith & Carrie's tour together a few years ago...I wasn't a country fan back then and didn't even know that the tour existed until like a year or two later. lol

Concert Stars
    I loved Keith and carrie together on tour. It was amazing chemistry and they were a great draw for ticketsales, together.

Very jealous you got to meet Keith actually! lol

I still say Carrie, Keith and Brad should do the Super Bowl halftime show one of these years.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAustraliaCarrie View Post
    Hey y'all!

After an amazing night and week this week I have some exciting news! I won meet n greet tickets (on top of our bought tickets) for the Keithy/LadyA AMAZING CONCERT in Sydney tonight and backstage at the MnG I asked Keithy if he could tell Carrie to come to Australia when u go back to the States! Lol and he said Carrie's keen to come! I then said she should come with Brad and Keith was like "yeah yeah!" and we agreed on him, Brad & Carrie coming to Australia! Lol! How awesome! Got a good feeling about Carrie here next year and I actually think Keith will pass on that onto Carrie that she is "wanted in Australia" by his fans! LOL I thought I was a bit silly for saying it but I wanted to say it and tied it back to him coming too! Lol I also asked Keithy if Long Hot Summer (only released in Australia & Canada so far!) will have a music video!? And he said well there will be if it's released in the States as the next single! Which I think he was hinting towards lol!

He is such a gr8 down to earth person and so are Lady Antebellum! What a great show they put on! My friend won LadyA MnG tickets for tonight and we won tickets to see them and Keithy on our Today Show on Monday just gone! Have been very lucky! Keith is the true EOTY!

Here's to Carrie in Aus next year!

Cheers, Adrian
    Cool. That sounds more optomistic that it will happen. I have heard that about Keith. I so hoped he would get the EOTY at the ACMs.

Wow lucky you!

And thanks for sending the message!

Concert Stars
    I loved when they did "Stop Draggin My Heart Around" and "Umbrella"

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by myeverythingKU View Post
    I loved when they did "Stop Draggin My Heart Around" and "Umbrella"
    Me too! They looked like they had so much fun together on tour.

This is one of my favorite performances:

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Love the way you call him Keithy!! I'm a real fan of his. Love his cd's so much more since Nicole's been in his life!! I could watch a whole hr of Brad, Keith and Carrie - I think they are dynamite together!! They interact awesomely!!

Concert Stars
    ^^ Carrieflattsfan-what show was that from?

I agree with you DizzyDollyDee-i love Nicole so much, too! They are adorable

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast