Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    New Carrie Fan

Autographed Louisville Slugger Signed by Carrie!!!

First off, I didn't know where to put this in the forums, hope I dont upset anybody. If it needs to be moved, let me know where too and I will. So to the good stuff, I have a full size Louisville Slugger signed by Carrie. I don't really want to sell but times are tight and could use the money. This really seems to be a one of a kind deal, I have searched all of the internet and have not found one yet. Looking to sell for $250 obo. I was able to get her to sign the bat in Nashville at the CMT Music Festival a few years back. I have a picture showing her signing it to prove that it's authentic. If interested or want pics, email me at flgatorfan08@gmail.com. I also have some guitars, pictures and other stuff signed Miranda Lambert, Jake Owen, Lady Antebellum, Big and Rich, Brooks and Dunn and a few others from the same week.

Thanks,

Daniel
    flgatorfan08@gmail.com

New Carrie Fan

Now on EBAY

UPDATE: Had a few interested buyers but never got sold so I posted on ebay. I tried to post a link to ebay but for some reason it wont lent me post a url, so go to ebay and just search for Carrie Underwood Bat and should be there.

•