Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Carrie Guru

[Apr 6] The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (Official Event Discussion)

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno | Watch Episodes and Video Online for Free - NBC Official Site

Start time: 11:35 pm ET on NBC

Jay's Guests: Matthew Morrison, Carrie Underwood

I'm going to try to stay up...lol...

Carrie Fans Maniac aussiefan_21's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Matthew Morrison and Carrie Underwood ... can life get any better right now lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :-)

I just heard that Leno kicked Bethany Hamilton off his show (she was supposed to be on tonight) in favor of having Taylor Swift on instead.

I thought I hated him before, but that just makes it worse. So classless.

I wish Carrie were going to be on a different late night show tomorrow. Conan, Kimmel, ANYTHING but Leno. I don't think I'm going to watch it live - I'll just watch when someone uploads it to youtube.

Concert Stars
    I am definitely watching-- but I am annoyed. Why is Taylor suddenly on Leno tonight? She wasn't announced or on the list until a few days ago. odd.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    I just heard that Leno kicked Bethany Hamilton off his show (she was supposed to be on tonight) in favor of having Taylor Swift on instead.
    Are you sure he kicked off Bethany? That's really low, even for Jay.

It's possible that there may have been some scheduling conflict. But Bethany tweeted on Sunday that she would be on Leno Tuesday night, and it wasn't until today that she tweeted it got canceled. And the official Soul Surfer account (@soulsurfermovie) was still under the impression that she was going to be on Leno tonight, so it doesn't sound like it was her idea to cancel the appearance.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I am definitely watching-- but I am annoyed. Why is Taylor suddenly on Leno tonight? She wasn't announced or on the list until a few days ago. odd.
    TS probably payed her way on to the show to shine on Carrie's or in this case Soul Surfer's parade (Beth Hamilton's story). What else is new. Doesn't surprise me if true. Carrie should see if she can have Bethany join her for her interview tomorrow to make up for her appearance being cancelled.

Maybe they decided to add her at the last minute because of her recent ACM EOTY win?

Concert Stars
    OMG Bethany tweeted that the Jay Leno show she was supposed to do tonight was cancelled...and people are saying it was to book Taylor tonight instead.

bethanyhamilton

@soulsurferwave actually tonight show got cancelled

How rude and rotten of Taylor to bump Bethany off the show just so she can gloat about the ACMS. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Maybe they decided to add her at the last minute because of her recent ACM EOTY win?
    Oh, that's definitely why they added her. It's all about the ratings. I just don't understand why they had to cancel Bethany's appearance to make room for Taylor. I'm more interested in hearing Bethany's inspiring story than hearing TS continue to pretend she was surprised she won EOTY (seriously, with all that vote bribing, how could she possibly have been surprised. Even I wasn't surprised, though I was hoping for a different outcome).

they won't have ratings with her today....

Every body is still raving about Carrie and Steven's performance to care for TS

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    TS probably payed her way on to the show to shine on Carrie's or in this case Soul Surfer's parade (Beth Hamilton's story). What else is new. Doesn't surprise me if true.
    She is really becoming predictable. Everything Carrie does, she has to do something to steal her thunder.

Look at these tweets:

JonasChangedUs

Dear Leno, you're ridiculously stupid. Why take off Bethany Hamilton because of Taylor swift?! #talkaboutstupidchoices.

Dustin2008

Yes it is TRUE! @JayLeno kicked @BethanyHamilton OFF the show tonight to add @TaylorSwift13 to the show! HOW RUDE AND WRONG?!?

Guys, I'm super annoyed about this too. But I highly doubt it was Taylor's idea to bump Bethany off the show. It was NBC/Leno's.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Guys, I'm super annoyed about this too. But I highly doubt it was Taylor's idea to bump Bethany off the show. It was NBC/Leno's.
    I agree. I doubt Taylor even knew that Bethany was originally scheduled.

Concert Stars
    OMG Bethany tweeted that the Jay Leno show she was supposed to do tonight was cancelled...and people are saying it was to book Taylor tonight instead.

bethanyhamilton

@soulsurferwave actually tonight show got cancelled

How rude and rotten of Taylor to bump Bethany off the show just so she can gloat about the ACMS. Wow.
    More like to gloat about herself. How convenient that of all days to come on Jay Leno, it's the day that Soul Surfer is premiering on the show. Rolls eyes. Coincidence? I think not.

I think someone is an attention Wh**e.... =)))

great job Leno, now everybody hates you, including me =))))

Concert Stars
    Oh well. Note to self "Don't watch Jay Leno" tonight. Okay though for tommorow night

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    As long as Carrie is still on for Wednesday, I don't care what T-Swift does to try and promote herself even more than she already needs to. She doesn't have anything to promote. Her tour's sold out and her single's already halfway to the top of the Country charts, so I don't know why she's going on Leno, but whatever.

Carrie's on Wednesday, so I don't care about anything else.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    More like to gloat about herself. How convenient that of all days to come on Jay Leno, it's the day that Soul Surfer is premiering on the show. Rolls eyes. Coincidence? I think not.
    Agree. She has to steal Carrie's thunder every single time. It is really getting annoying.

Carire didn't go on Leno after she won EOTY 2x in a row. Why is Taylor doing it? Talk about self-absorbed.

•  
    Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast