Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Concert Stars
    Maybe they will make this a video and put it on CMT and GAC. lol

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    anyone else feel like there was just something different about carrie during this performance. ive never seen her look so free before. or do u think its just her doing her typical "im gonna b a friggin convincing rock star for a song or two" the fake kissing steven, and the little dance moves at the end. you have to wonder if this is her way of saying **** you to the acm's bc shes too classy to do it any other way (ie writing a song saying poor me)... i REALLY want her to make a rock album, not a pop rock album, but a ROCK album. there's something about carrie's voice that makes hard rock sound really cool again imo. obv i dont want her to switch genres, but just as a one album type thing. and i wonder if she could do crossroads with steven tyler and aerosmith. like to promote her next album.
    becca T

Concert Stars
    This is awesome. I don't think many of her performances as of recently have every generated this many views on youtube.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    [QUOTE=bigbluegrl23;4155602]anyone else feel like there was just something different about carrie during this performance. ive never seen her look so free before. or do u think its just her doing her typical "im gonna b a friggin convincing rock star for a song or two" the fake kissing steven, and the little dance moves at the end. you have to wonder if this is her way of saying **** you to the acm's bc shes too classy to do it any other way (ie writing a song saying poor me)... i REALLY want her to make a rock album, not a pop rock album, but a ROCK album. there's something about carrie's voice that makes hard rock sound really cool again imo. obv i dont want her to switch genres, but just as a one album type thing. and i wonder if she could do crossroads with steven tyler and aerosmith. like to promote her next album.

Carrie could definitely sing rock. Actually Carrie can pretty much sing anything and that's what makes her so special. I would love for her to have a country rock type song or two on the next album. I also think maybe she has probably gotten tired of the snubs and pretty much just said I am going to go all out and show you why I am the reigning EOTY!

Also, I like the idea of a crossroads with Steven Tyler and Aerosmith. I think that would be just awesome!

Concert Stars
    There was totally something different about Carrie yesterday night! I can't tell you what it is... but I LOVE THIS SIDE OF HER.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    anyone else feel like there was just something different about carrie during this performance. ive never seen her look so free before. or do u think its just her doing her typical "im gonna b a friggin convincing rock star for a song or two" the fake kissing steven, and the little dance moves at the end. you have to wonder if this is her way of saying **** you to the acm's bc shes too classy to do it any other way (ie writing a song saying poor me)... i REALLY want her to make a rock album, not a pop rock album, but a ROCK album. there's something about carrie's voice that makes hard rock sound really cool again imo. obv i dont want her to switch genres, but just as a one album type thing. and i wonder if she could do crossroads with steven tyler and aerosmith. like to promote her next album.
    becca T
    she's having fun !

Concert Stars
    OMG 1 million views in 1 day! woohoo!

The video now has over 1.1 million views on youtube. INSANE. By comparison, the highest-viewed video I could find of the Rihanna/Jennifer Nettles duet had just over 400,000 hits.

This is huge. Without a doubt the highlight of last night's show, and IMO the best thing that's happened at any awards show in a long time.

It would be awesome if Carrie put out a whole album of rock covers someday. She just kills them. <3

Concert Stars
    Carrie is getting more buzz than Miranda and Taylor! LOLOLOL!

Insane Carrie Fan
    found this other vid that's really really clear. I love how we can see the expressions so well! haha just look at all of them!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    found this other vid that's really really clear. I love how we can see the expressions so well! haha just look at all of them!
    LAdy Antebellum were REALLY into it! LOL

Edit: Go at 4:27... when Carrie says "HEY HEY LIKE THAT!!!!" .......... OH MY GOD!

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This was the most amazing experience of my life. I've seen Carrie live in concert 11 times, and this one performance topped them all. This was a career-defining live performance of Carrie's, and the rave she's getting is amazing!

I wish I could post more pictures, but they're all too blurry to even tell where the stage is, haha! SO MUCH JUMPING.
    I can't even begin to express how insane that arena was to you guys. They weren't like that for anyone else. Carrie got SO many hugs and high fives during the break when she came back to her seat.

Carrie is the real Entertainer. It's funny how Carrie left empty-handed, yet her performance overshadowed every single win, performance, and appearance at the ACMs this year. Carrie's the winner. Sorry, Taylor. You won EOTY, but nobody even remembers it.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    There was totally something different about Carrie yesterday night! I can't tell you what it is... but I LOVE THIS SIDE OF HER.
    Agree. It was almost like the freedom of knowing she was snubbed and wouldn't win last night, let down her guard and helped her to be like "Eat this, snotty voters!" lol.

I felt like she wanted to show them what kind of an entertainer she really is-- and she did.

No one even cares about Taylor's EOTY win, not really. Taylor wins so much that another awards is like, whatever. But EVERYONE is talking about the Carrie/Steve performance.

Tony Thomas of KMPS Seattle tweeted a ton about it. He loved it!

@IdolofCarrie Don't know what CMT's criteria is for that. Hope 19 makes that call! about 3 hours ago via Pluggio in reply to IdolofCarrie

@ChadJeffers And...had one monster band playing behind her!!! Whoo - hot, hot, hot!!! Congrats, Chad!! about 3 hours ago via Pluggio in reply to ChadJeffers

Re-watched #ACMs today. Carrie Underwood was not only sexy & sassy w/ Steven Tyler, she showed her fun sense of humor. about 4 hours ago via Pluggio Retweeted by you and 9 others

@ny4carrie Whoo, Carrie blew the doors off with Steven! Let's make THAT a Crossroads special!! about 5 hours ago via Pluggio in reply to ny4carrie

Obsessed Carrie Fan AnthonyLovesCarrie's Avatar
    I think Carrie just completely let loose. It was as if she was listening to "Walk This Way" in her bedroom alone and just starting dancing and singing to it as if no one was watching. She was completely comfortable and careless. And it was amazing. Over 1 million views in 24 hours. Pretty sure no other Carrie video on YouTube has gotten this many views so quickly. I hope it goes viral or something lol.

I just hope YT doesn't take it down!

And I also love how comfortable she was up there. Most comfortable I've ever seen on stage in such a large setting.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    LAdy Antebellum were REALLY into it! LOL

Edit: Go at 4:27... when Carrie says "HEY HEY LIKE THAT!!!!" .......... OH MY GOD!

ROFL carrie makes the FUNNIEST CUTEST expressions. that little smirk :P:P

btw, who are the guys at 1:47? that guy on the right reminds me of that gary overton? haha actually I can't really recall his face having glanced over it some time ago. are they the zac brown band?

oh and this is rather insignificant but just noticed the comments in this particular vid by knmtexas viewers doesn't really seem to recognize how amazing this is... probably because the user viewers are mostly by another and they don't know how to appreciate. haha idk. just noticed that after comparing to all the other vids of this I've seen. lol nbd

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    This was the most amazing experience of my life. I've seen Carrie live in concert 11 times, and this one performance topped them all. This was a career-defining live performance of Carrie's, and the rave she's getting is amazing!

I wish I could post more pictures, but they're all too blurry to even tell where the stage is, haha! SO MUCH JUMPING.
    I can't even begin to express how insane that arena was to you guys. They weren't like that for anyone else. Carrie got SO many hugs and high fives during the break when she came back to her seat.

Carrie is the real Entertainer. It's funny how Carrie left empty-handed, yet her performance overshadowed every single win, performance, and appearance at the ACMs this year. Carrie's the winner. Sorry, Taylor. You won EOTY, but nobody even remembers it.
    OMG I am so jealous you were there! lol Glad you had fun!

So that is so cool Carrie got high fives and stuff during the break!

Could you tell if she spoke to Reese or Rob P, etc? Just curious. Thanx so much!

Concert Stars
    Country awards give CBS Sunday night ratings win

The 46th annual Academy of Country Music Awards propelled CBS to a ratings win on Sunday night.

The most talked-about moment of the show was Carrie Underwood’s rocked-up duet with Steven Tyler on her hit “Undo It,” which segued into Aerosmith’s classic “Walk This Way.” It was YouTube’s most popular entertainment video on Monday.

The show averaged a 3.3 rating in the 18-40 demographic, with 13 million viewers, up 3 percent from last year.

ABC was second for the night with “Secret Millionaire,” “Desperate Housewives” and “Body of Proof.”

Hollywood Reporter
    Source: Country awards give CBS Sunday night ratings win - Chicago Sun-Times

Carrie Guru
    I don't think her performance had anything to do with the awards snub. I saw Carrie at the CMA fest live when she sang PC with Jason Aldean, that's the Carrie we saw last night (and yes, she's come a long way baby!). The only difference is that Jason gave her nothing to "feed" off of performance wise and Steven Tyler was the exact opposite. In addition, I'm sure this was a dream come true duet for Carrie which only added to the energy she had on stage.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Does anyone think they will show this perfomance on Idol this week? They still only have Constantine's name as a performer but the show is an hour long. They usually have two performances on Thursday night.

•  
    Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast