Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Carrie Fans Crashes, Carrie Rocks but what award???

Hi guys!

There were so many of us on here during the ACMs the website crashed! Lol congrats Miranda on FV but I was disappointed Brad or Keith didn't win Entertainer! Anyway absolutely loved Carrie & Steven! Absolutely amazing n Carrie will be taking back CMA FV @ November! But did Ryan Seacrest or Bethany Hamilton present Carrie the Humanitarian or Milestone award!? And what did Celine dion present?

Thanku! Adrian!

No award. Bethany "presented" Carrie's performance, I think she's probably mistaken about her role on the show.

Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Ahwell! It was good to have them do that and Carrie don't need any awards! She always shows how amazing she is, like tonight, and Carrie has gotten recognition other ways the last 2 yrs! Looking forward to Carrie winning CMA FV in November! Lol we just replied back to each other huiz luv ur avvy

Concert Stars
    I had a great time watching until the awards were given out. Lol

But Carrie and Steven stole the show hands down. Best performancebof her career. Taylor and the others were made to look Like boring amateurs by comparison. The acms and carries label should be ashamed of themselves for snubbing Carrie so badly. They look like the fools they are now that the smoke has cleared and everyone sees who the real entertainer is.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Oh I was wondering why ya'll just stopped posting haha

Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    Oh I was wondering why ya'll just stopped posting haha
    LOL, I know...I was like, "What happened??? Why can't I get on??? AHHHH!!!" But, to be honest, maybe it was a good thing that it crashed...I would have probably said things that I would have regret...I can't stop watching Carrie and Steven...

Concert Stars
    I had a feeling we would. I was reading as fast as I could and stil could not keep up.
    IT was fun killing it though.
    Carries performance is all over the internet.
    It was the performance of the night.
    That she went home empty handed is being mentioned as well.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    My radio station this morning kept talking about Carrie's and Stephen's perfomance last night and said it was the best performance of the show!

It was a great performance. Well I think we all knew she was not going to win FVOTY but at least she had the best performance of the night. I can't wait until album 4 to see what she has in store for us! I actually hope Carrie has at least one country rock type song on her next ablum. I love her rocker/sasssy side. Hopefully, Carrie can claim her FVOTY title back next year.

I think it's Ok to Carrie that she didn't win the award, and i really hope she can get the ETOY on CMA stage!!
    BTW, where can i get the HD vedio of Carrie's perform part ??

Concert Stars
    If Carrie continues to do what she did last night. She will be around for many vocal awards.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewShie View Post
    I think it's Ok to Carrie that she didn't win the award, and i really hope she can get the ETOY on CMA stage!!
    BTW, where can i get the HD vedio of Carrie's perform part ??
    Welcome Andrew, I don't recognize you. Just wanted to say welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    If Carrie continues to do what she did last night. She will be around for many vocal awards.
    I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    Welcome Andrew, I don't recognize you. Just wanted to say welcome.
    Thank you so much! I think California must be a nice place!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I had a great time watching until the awards were given out. Lol

But Carrie and Steven stole the show hands down. Best performancebof her career. Taylor and the others were made to look Like boring amateurs by comparison. The acms and carries label should be ashamed of themselves for snubbing Carrie so badly. They look like the fools they are now that the smoke has cleared and everyone sees who the real entertainer is.
    Carrie was the only one that had a chance to beat Taylor for EOTY, as we did that last year, so yes they did shoot themselves in the foot. Now neither one of their new favorites got EOTY. Did not love the outcome but love that the label did not have a winner for EOTY. I am sure we could have gotten in whoever we wanted with the voters we have had they had unlimited voting during the show as they did the last two years.

Why is it that our site goes down every time there is actually something big to talk about!!??

Carrie Fans Maniac aussiefan_21's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Just watched a few of the performances and the Carrie/Steven duet was absolutely brilliant! The crowd were totally getting into it too. Was kinda pissed off though that Steven forgot some of the words, but Carrie kinda saved him there haha! Won't talk about EOTY for obvious reasons but I think CF crashing says enough ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :-)

Insane Carrie Fan
    my heart just dropped when I saw who usurped carrie's title...

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by pkc4rls View Post
    Carrie was the only one that had a chance to beat Taylor for EOTY, as we did that last year, so yes they did shoot themselves in the foot. Now neither one of their new favorites got EOTY. Did not love the outcome but love that the label did not have a winner for EOTY. I am sure we could have gotten in whoever we wanted with the voters we have had they had unlimited voting during the show as they did the last two years.

Why is it that our site goes down every time there is actually something big to talk about!!??
    That darn label got it coming to them. unfortunately it's no win win situation. However big/small backlash will be far too little realistic to make any affect, even if there is any-won't make any difference in what happened. (wonder what's going to happen next year. if carrie weren't nominated this year then she definitely won't next year so....? yeah what will happen will)
    I honestly don't know why I set my hopes so high on FV and EOTY. I knew what was coming and yet I still thought...
    why do I care. >.< I just watched carrie's performance with steven so many more times!!!

Concert Stars
    Carrie is still trending this morning on twitter! Lol.she is getting tons of love on twitter and rave reviews.

Funny thing the people on the pulse acm country thread are trashing the performance and some of the negative comments are from Carrie fans. I will never understand why so many people trash Carrie on pulse. Must be jealous haters. But the Carrie fans trashing the performance are very disturbing to see.

Almost Everyone loved the performance all over the world ancvthey are still talking about it today. She got great reviews from the major press outlets too and radio loved her as they are tweeting like mad.

So how on earth can people even try to trash the performance? It was the best moment of carries career hands down.

In fact no one even seems to care about taylors win but her fans who are gloating on twitter. Everyone is talking about carrie and Steve all over the world in different languages on twitter. It was a kick butt amazing performance and I can't see how or why people can pick it apart especially Carrie fans. Very disappointing.
    Last edited by teesharky; 04-04-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Anyone think that the ACM's might change the EOTY back to just industry voted? Carrie's won it twice and I can only speculate that they, industry, label and whoever else did not want her to win a third time in a row so she was not nominated this year. Now Taylor has won so that is 3 years straight now that women have won this so I would imagine the industry, especially the older generation, would like for a man or group to win again. It looks like no one else's fan bases can beat Carrie or Taylor unless both are excluded from the category.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewShie View Post
    Thank you so much! I think California must be a nice place!!
    It's just about paradise!
    I could do without the Earthquakes though.

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast