Site Owner
    Concert Stars

Carrie Fans Don't Miss This Once In A Lifetime Opportunity

No this isn't an opportunity to spend a week with Carrie on some remote tropical island. Sorry.

I wanted to through this out there where I knew folks would read it. This won't apply to some of you so just roll your eyes and get back to the homework. For the rest of you however, that have bills to pay, jobs you hate, dreams you can't figure out how to make come true. I want you to seriously consider looking at a business opportunity I've gotten into, that is exploding right now. The company I'm working for is called iZigg, it's a mobile media company and we are in the process of expanding nationally.

I know there are folks on here that hate their current jobs, have spent the past months looking for jobs, lost homes due to the economy, etc. Google says the mobile technology industry is poised to surpass everything the PC technology market has achieved this year. Mobile advertising will be the advertising medium of choice by the end of this year.

iZigg is presenting a unique opportunity to for regular folks to get in on the ground floor of this market before it actually reaches critical mass. Look around you and notice what people are doing. Everyone is looking at their phones. We can show you how to capitalize on this market explosion and potentially change your life forever.

This sounds like a sales pitch I know, but this is me telling you. This is real. Two former Carrie Fans admins (Aruba and Carrieuonline or Stephanie from Carrie Underwood Online) are in this and absolutely Crushing It! We're focusing next week specifically on breaking wide open the Charlotte and Indiana markets but I'm looking bigger than that. I want people in every state and next week offers the best opportunity for me to accomplish this. I have a National Director in the company lined up to do conference calls every night to explain the business details and answer any questions.

If you're thinking of making a change. If you're trying to figure out why what you're currently doing just seems to be getting you further and further behind then we want to help you.

First I want you to go watch these videos, there's four of them and they take about 12 minutes total.

After that I want you to email me when you can make a 15-20 minute conference call any night this coming week at 6pm EST with our National Director. If you can't make that, then email me contact info and when a good time to contact you is and I'll call you to answer any questions you have.

Myself, Aruba (Gary) and Stephanie are going to help you succeed in this business. We know it works and you'll get direct access to us and both regional and national directors. It's completely feasible that starting Monday you can be profitable in this by end of the week without changing anything your already doing today and just like we built this community, we are going to help you build your business.

Contact me via pm or email (jwpegram@gmail.com) and lets Crush this together.

Concert Stars
    Hey Everyone! Aruba here, I have sure missed everyone on carriefans. But I am back.. We are Crushing It Big Time as James states above. Those of you who remember me, know I am only in for the best things out there, and this is IT. Mobile Media is HUGE. Don't miss out on the future that is going viral. In the meantime message me so we can catch up. Can't wait to hear from some old friends.....Aruba

Concert Stars
    Wow! Aruba. Dude, I haven't seen your name in forever. Hope everything is going well - it sure seems like it. Glad that you and James have stayed in touch all these years. Good luck to you and James in your endeavors.

Site Owner
    Concert Stars
    Really now, nobody needs to change what they're doing? Everybody is happy with their jobs and lifestyle, working for someone elses dreams?

Junior Carrie Follower carrieuonline's Avatar
    Hey everyone! Stephanie here from carrieunderwoodonline.com. Sorry I stopped doing the site, life got in the way and such! I am SO PROUD and excited to have james and aruba on my team! We are on the verge on a technological breakthrough, and if you want to change your life, you will contact either James, Aruba, Or myself. You can email me at iziggmaryville@gmail.com, private message me here, watch my videos at iZigg | Home , or visit my facebook at Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More and contact me that way. If you can look up, you can get up! Crush it!

Concert Stars
    Hey Rex! Good to see you man, it has been a long time. Hope to catch up some.

Concert Stars
    Monday! Monday! Monday! and all week, we are starting a campaign, and want YOU in on it. Honestly guy's it is the most exciting thing we have done. Be sure to contact, James, Steph, or myself. It WILL change your Life. Why here? Because we know the power you all possess, you have proven it time and again on carriefans. This is for special people and I consider you all as special as they come. Will you join us?

Concert Stars
    Guy's This week is an amazing opportunity. You don't want to miss out on this. Trust me.

Concert Stars
    I watched the "How it works" video just now. I don't own a business so how would this benefit me?

Concert Stars
    I wanna sign up for this. How do I do it?

Concert Stars
    Kaila,
    You don't have to own a business to benefit from this, just message me and I will tell you everything you need to know. Mandoelin, that is great that you want to sign up, message me, and i will get you going. Thanks and sorry it has taken so long to reply. Look forward to hearing from you all soon. Aruba

•