Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 297
  1. #1
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,766
    Concert Stars

    New ACM Producer's Blog w/More Stickys! Please Help Decipher it! lol

    I think I see a photo of Carrie or Miranda at one point as the set pictures-- but I could be wrong. It might be some other blonde. Oops scratch that as she is playing a guitar so it can't be Carrie as she never plays guitar at award shows (not sure why lol).



  • #2
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,189
    ^ you mean the first picture he shows with all the light (0:29?) the girl looks like... SWSRN. seems like the dress she'd wear and the huge spotlight and all.
    who knows, could be miranda too...

  • #3
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    I really don't know. However, I'm pretty positive that Reese & Rob are presenting FVOTY. The pink card with their names is hung right above the FVOTY card, and Reba's performing right before the award will be handed out.
    I don't think it's much of a sign, though, since she did the same thing last year and Miranda won.

  • #4
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,766
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    ^ you mean the first picture he shows with all the light (0:29?) the girl looks like... SWSRN. seems like the dress she'd wear and the huge spotlight and all.
    who knows, could be miranda too...
    I think it is SWSRN too because the blonde is super tall like Olive Oil so it must be SWSRN. Plus she is holding a guitar.

    I saw That Taylor is performing Mean in the beginning part of the show....andn Miranda and Martina, Reba are all performing close to the time when Female is handed out...

    I couldn't see Carire's yellow card this time-- but I saw Sara Evans in there near the time Miranda performs.

    I wonder if they changed the order of performances?

    Very cool that Taylor is early in the show to get her over with. lol

  • #5
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,766
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    I really don't know. However, I'm pretty positive that Reese & Rob are presenting FVOTY. The pink card with their names is hung right above the FVOTY card, and Reba's performing right before the award will be handed out.
    I don't think it's much of a sign, though, since she did the same thing last year and Miranda won.
    I am pretty sure Miranda won too-- but I really wish it was Carrie. lol Anyone but Taylor is acceptable though.

  • #6
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    To be quite honest, I actually have a gut feeling that Carrie's taking this one back.

  • #7
    Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,353
    Concert Stars
    Now that everyone has had their turn at winning Female Vocalist, it is time to give it to the "Top" (best) Female VOCALIST of the Year. And that, without question, is Carrie.

  • #8
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,189
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    I really don't know. However, I'm pretty positive that Reese & Rob are presenting FVOTY. The pink card with their names is hung right above the FVOTY card, and Reba's performing right before the award will be handed out.
    I don't think it's much of a sign, though, since she did the same thing last year and Miranda won.
    how is reba performing right before just like last year a sign?

  • #9
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,897
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I think it is SWSRN too because the blonde is super tall like Olive Oil so it must be SWSRN. Plus she is holding a guitar.

    I saw That Taylor is performing Mean in the beginning part of the show....andn Miranda and Martina, Reba are all performing close to the time when Female is handed out...

    I couldn't see Carire's yellow card this time-- but I saw Sara Evans in there near the time Miranda performs.

    I wonder if they changed the order of performances?

    Very cool that Taylor is early in the show to get her over with. lol
    I saw "Mean" at around the first 1/3 of the board. The picture of that blonde holding a guitar is too skinny to be Miranda, and too short to be Taylor. My guess it's Paltrow.

  • #10
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,766
    Concert Stars
    I hope you guys are right. It just seems like Miranda has all the momentum going right now, and the label support.

  • #11
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,189
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I think it is SWSRN too because the blonde is super tall like Olive Oil so it must be SWSRN. Plus she is holding a guitar.

    I saw That Taylor is performing Mean in the beginning part of the show....andn Miranda and Martina, Reba are all performing close to the time when Female is handed out...

    I couldn't see Carire's yellow card this time-- but I saw Sara Evans in there near the time Miranda performs.

    I wonder if they changed the order of performances?

    Very cool that Taylor is early in the show to get her over with. lol
    personally, I wish they wouldn't push carrie's performance all the way till the end...
    isn't SWSRN performing her pop song? so the board changed? so that means there might still be some hope carrie will perform her best song?

  • #12
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,766
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    I saw "Mean" at around the first 1/3 of the board. The picture of that blonde holding a guitar is too skinny to be Miranda, and too short to be Taylor. My guess it's Paltrow.
    Really? Is Gwyneth performing with Tim then? As a surprise guest? I thought she was pretty tall, but it could be Gwyneth. They might be singing Tennessee or whatever that one song is from Country Strong.

  • #13
    Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mudgee, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    3,681
    Concert Stars
    I thought swifty was singing TSOU? I hope Carrie wins FVOTY!

  • #14
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    how is reba performing right before just like last year a sign?
    Yes. She's listed as performing her new single, "When Love Gets a Hold On You", and then Reese Witherspoon and Rob Pattinson are presenting FVOTY. Last year, Reba sang "I Keep On Loving You", and then right after, Josh Duhamel presented FVOTY to Miranda.
    Therefore, Reba performing right before the category she's nominated in is NOT any sign or indication of Carrie losing (Tee, calm. joking), and I have a gut feeling that Carrie will win this year. It just seems fitting after her snubs.

  • #15
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,766
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    personally, I wish they wouldn't push carrie's performance all the way till the end...
    isn't SWSRN performing her pop song? so the board changed? so that means there might still be some hope carrie will perform her best song?
    Vinman said it was Mean on the first board too. Not sure where the rumor came from about Taylor doing the pop song. But the board always said Mean.

    Vinman enlarged the first board and read Mean for Taylor. This second board was easy to spot Taylor when I did full screen and it said Mean.

  • #16
    Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,889
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    I saw "Mean" at around the first 1/3 of the board. The picture of that blonde holding a guitar is too skinny to be Miranda, and too short to be Taylor. My guess it's Paltrow.
    Which confirms even more that the original announcements, which included Reba singing "If I Were a Boy", Carrie singing "Undo It", and Taylor singing "The Story of Us" weren't true to begin with.
    Therefore, if I'm not mistaken, we're back to the drawing board on what Carrie will perform.

  • #17
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,189
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    Yes. She's listed as performing her new single, "When Love Gets a Hold On You", and then Reese Witherspoon and Rob Pattinson are presenting FVOTY. Last year, Reba sang "I Keep On Loving You", and then right after, Josh Duhamel presented FVOTY to Miranda.
    Therefore, Reba performing right before the category she's nominated in is NOT any sign or indication of Carrie losing (Tee, calm. joking), and I have a gut feeling that Carrie will win this year. It just seems fitting after her snubs.
    I've been feeling really down about award show because I think she won't win ESPECIALLY because of the SNUB indicating the incredible lack of support ( many negatives down compared to last year and she even lost then)

    really really hope you're right though!!! I'd never be happier to be proven wrong!!!!

  • #18
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,766
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post
    Which confirms even more that the original announcements, which included Reba singing "If I Were a Boy", Carrie singing "Undo It", and Taylor singing "The Story of Us" weren't true to begin with.
    Therefore, if I'm not mistaken, we're back to the drawing board on what Carrie will perform.
    The original sticky board always said "Mean" for Taylor though, per Vinman. He enlarged it for me and told me what it said. It hasn't changed.

  • #19
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    4,189
    ^ didn't the board indicate reba singing "if I were a boy"? and it was confirm that she's singing something else later on? not sure about the validity of the board.
    haha not trying to argue-just trying to get some shred of hope that carrie might sing a masterpiece that NEEDS to be heard (and where better than the biggest stage and night of country music)!!
    boy, I need to find something to keep me super super busy before sunday...

  • #20
    Insane Carrie Fan AdrianAustraliaCarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mudgee, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    3,681
    Concert Stars
    I'd lik to hear SWISLY, TAPFU or Q! we've heard nothing about SOS going to the ACMs so doubt Carrie will WCIS us! Lol I'm holding out for that @ the CMTs! Not that SOS have to be there for Carrie to sing it.


  •  
    Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •