Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    LOL, Carrie must get a kick out of our worrying sometimes.

Concert Stars
    I think she must be in NY....maybe shopping for dresses....for ACM's, Soul Surfer premier, Girl's night out.....

Concert Stars
    it's so nice to know that she sees what we have to say...and now i can be relaxed knowing she is working hard on great, new music.

Concert Stars
    I am so glad Carrie talked about new music and put all our worries to rest. I am also glad Carrie want to take as much time as she needs to, to make this an extraordinary album. She is not wanting to rush this so she can put an even better album out than PO. It is so awesome that she still wants to grow so much as an artist when in my eyes she is already perfect. I am so excited for Album #4 even if it takes longer because I know she is going to put everything she has into this one.

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm so thankful that Carrie blogs for us. And I'm surprised that she definitely reads these sites a LOT more than we thought!

Basically, we need to calm down. If we actually open our eyes, we need to realize that Carrie's not being "quiet" at all. She's writing for the 4th album, did the duet with Brad, doing the duets with Randy and Tony Bennett, going to the Preds games and being shown on TV all the time, did the Presidential gala, the ACMs are coming up, the Girl's Night Out Special is afterwards, the MAJOR Soul Surfer promo is beginning (and she'll have the red carpet premieres), she has several festivals planned thus far, she just got scheduled for the Billboard Summit Q&A Session, etc. I think we're all so stressed because there's no new single out and we don't have any charts to watch. In reality, Carrie's actually everywhere (still!). The snubs are behind us, so let's focus on getting Carrie out there even more, requesting SLT, and crossing our fingers for the CMT Awards in June, as well as the CMA Fest (if she appears, which I hope she does)!

^True! Carrie's still doing a ton of stuff, the only things missing are a big tour and a current radio single.

I know Carrie used to read CF and I thought she didn't anymore, but I'm thinking she does. haha. There's been way more worrying going on here than on the FC message boards.

Concert Stars
    Carrie's in the "quiet before the storm" moment. Soon, the Carrie Storm will hit and we'll have plenty of Carrie news, movie, music and probably other "special projects" she likes to surprise us with! And, obviously, plenty of VOTING!!!

Ty
    Has Carrie ever acted like this before while working on the previous album? I mean as far as wanting the other albums to be special or anything? It just seems like she's really determined to make this next album all that it can be. And, I cannot wait.

Concert Stars
    Personally, I think Carrie is a perfectionist and only wants to produce the very best music she possibly can, each and every time. I respect her for that and appreciate all her efforts in all her work. Sometimes, it seems like forever, and sometimes she likes to "tease" us with things. (She tests our patience quite a bit!) But in the end, we are always pleased with the results.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    ^True! Carrie's still doing a ton of stuff, the only things missing are a big tour and a current radio single.

I know Carrie used to read CF and I thought she didn't anymore, but I'm thinking she does. haha. There's been way more worrying going on here than on the FC message boards.
    lol would she really go through the threads as it's so packed? I thought she might only see the "dear carrie" spot as the possible spot for her to see.
    it'd be funny if she really read all our "OMGGG" posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Carrie's in the "quiet before the storm" moment. Soon, the Carrie Storm will hit and we'll have plenty of Carrie news, movie, music and probably other "special projects" she likes to surprise us with! And, obviously, plenty of VOTING!!!
    Yeah, I suppose we should take this time as a break for us too! We'll have plenty of voting and news to keep up with soon enough. I like that thought... right now is the calm before the "storm".

She must have sensed that we're on the verge of hysteria lol
    This makes me so much more excited for the 4th album

Junior Carrie Follower kaileigh's Avatar
    Aww... How I wish I am a member of the fan club... But cheer up! Haha! Thanks for posting guys... We have "knowledge" about it. LOL! Anyway, glad to hear Carrie's fine and doing good. Thank you, to all of you...

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Carrie needs to dosomething other than the movie bc right now she is boring.....we need some type of music. She really needs to do a collaboration of some sort with a non country mainstream artist to get her name out there. Something. It would be a shame to waste a perfectly find summer with no music. I would like her team to have the motivation similar to how Taylors team is a bunch of hawks haha. Carrie needs hawkish management...........though on the other hand Carrie has been insanely successful with her management but a little more hawkish would be great.

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm perfectly content right now with 3 amazing Carrie albums to listen to knowing that she is working on another one! Album #4 will be AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by broker03 View Post
    Carrie needs to dosomething other than the movie bc right now she is boring.....we need some type of music. She really needs to do a collaboration of some sort with a non country mainstream artist to get her name out there. Something. It would be a shame to waste a perfectly find summer with no music. I would like her team to have the motivation similar to how Taylors team is a bunch of hawks haha. Carrie needs hawkish management...........though on the other hand Carrie has been insanely successful with her management but a little more hawkish would be great.
    Lol at the term "hawkish".

Seriously though, I don't want Carrie to have the type of management that swsrn has. SWSRN's management is too aggressive and too desperate (lol) for my taste.

Awesome

I just hope that Carrie knows that not everyone here was going crazy...just saying...
    Last edited by abbeyjones18; 03-23-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    Has Carrie ever acted like this before while working on the previous album? I mean as far as wanting the other albums to be special or anything? It just seems like she's really determined to make this next album all that it can be. And, I cannot wait.
    Probably not. Carrie had 60 days to do SH. She caught the songwriting bug in making CR. She flourished more in songwriting and vocal 'diversity' in PO. In the words of Vince Gill, Carrie is getting better as a vocalist and artist as she has learned the subtleties of editing herself.

I think the quality of the next album is going to be amazing as Carrie strives to make a masterpiece. I cannot wait either.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyjones18 View Post
    Not everyone, lol...

Well hopefully she's been here looked in and saw my posts and it's me who she's talking about ahhhhhhhhhhhhh what a girl I can't wait for the 4th album!!!!!!

•  
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast