Jae
    Junior Carrie Follower

Take Me Home, Country Roads

Does anyone have a high quality audio rip of Take Me Home, Country Roads? Perhaps that poster who created an mp3 of Carrie's performance of Neon Moon at the Brooks & Dunn tribute? That was a very nice bit of audio engineering!

In any case, I've looked in all the usual places but have turned up zip.

Thanks!

Junior Carrie Follower
    I have just the audio of neon moon i love it she did such an amazing job

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    You won't get as high quality an audio with Country Roads as we did with Neon Moon. Audio ripped from a high definition television program is going to sound a million times better than audio taken by a fan at a concert with all the background noise and live music just doesn't seem to come through very clearly on video taken from a phone.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Fans Maniac aussiefan_21's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    If you find a high quality video and then rip the audio from it, it doesn't sound too bad at all! That's what I did to get my mp3 of Take Me Home, Country Roads. If you can't find one let me know and I'll upload my mp3

Jae
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    You won't get as high quality an audio with Country Roads as we did with Neon Moon. Audio ripped from a high definition television program is going to sound a million times better than audio taken by a fan at a concert with all the background noise and live music just doesn't seem to come through very clearly on video taken from a phone.
    That was your work, Kizmet, on Neon Moon? Thank you! Fabulous work -- I have really enjoyed having it on my iPod.

I am aware that a low quality source will result in a low quality rip but some people are quite talented and have the software to remix -- to bring up the vocals and suppress the crowd noise. Not me, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiefan_21 View Post
    If you find a high quality video and then rip the audio from it, it doesn't sound too bad at all! That's what I did to get my mp3 of Take Me Home, Country Roads. If you can't find one let me know and I'll upload my mp3
    Yes, please! Which recording did you take yours from? Having gone through most of them on YouTube I think Reading, Pennsylvania is the best.
    Last edited by Jae; 02-25-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Concert Stars
    ^^ I'm pretty sure I ripped mine from the Reading, PA video! Let me know how you go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :-)

Jae
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiefan_21 View Post
    ^^ I'm pretty sure I ripped mine from the Reading, PA video! Let me know how you go!
    No, no. I'm saying that I'd like to take you up on your offer and have yours. I don't have the foggiest idea how to rip audio from YouTube.

Concert Stars
    Oh haha! Ok then - I'll have to upload it for you next week coz my home computer is out of action and I can't do it on my iPhone. Is that OK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :-)

Jae
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Yeah, that's great. I really appreciate you doing it!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jae View Post
    That was your work, Kizmet, on Neon Moon? Thank you! Fabulous work -- I have really enjoyed having it on my iPod.

I am aware that a low quality source will result in a low quality rip but some people are quite talented and have the software to remix -- to bring up the vocals and suppress the crowd noise. Not me, of course.

Yes, please! Which recording did you take yours from? Having gone through most of them on YouTube I think Reading, Pennsylvania is the best.
    Oh no, that wasn't me that did the Neon Moon audio! I can't take credit for that. Pretty sure it was blitzer (can't remember his real name, lol)
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

•