Carrie Follower

OFC Question Help!

So my membership expired in August last year and I've been putting off renewing it cause of the money haha..but now I can't wait anymore! Is there anyway that I can pay the 25 for the membership and not get the tshirt and stuff(cause I already have one) because it costs an extra 10 dollars for it when I don't "need" it..? haha.. Help!! Thanks!

Concert Stars
    Wish I knew but I'm not a FC member. Hopefully someone will be able to answer your question though. I think someone was having the same issue.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorLove5 View Post
    So my membership expired in August last year and I've been putting off renewing it cause of the money haha..but now I can't wait anymore! Is there anyway that I can pay the 25 for the membership and not get the tshirt and stuff(cause I already have one) because it costs an extra 10 dollars for it when I don't "need" it..? haha.. Help!! Thanks!
    I don't think so, because the package is part of what you agree to pay for when you join. I joined in January, and I didn't see an opt out option.

Concert Stars
    Maybe you can sell it to another Carrie fan

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    The package is different for each year. So the t-shirt will be different from the one you have especially if you wait for the 5th year package.

•