Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood will be featured on "American Idol 10th Anniversary - The Hits" CD!

Via MJ's (American Idol 10th Anniversary Compilation Drops March 15 | mjsbigblog), Carrie's BHC will be included on the compilation track to honor Idol's 10th anniversary.

The album will drop on March 15.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thats great! But how could you have an American Idol Greatest Hits album and not include Carrie? haha

Junior Carrie Follower CarrieFan928's Avatar
    They should've just the entire Some Hearts album on there

And PO and CR!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Isn't Carrie #5?

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    Isn't Carrie #5?
    It's in order of the seasons of Idol...they started with Kelly and ended with Lee.

Okay, so my reaction when I saw the tracklist for this compilation was that many of the songs couldn't be considered hits as the title suggests. I thought it might be false advertising lol. Of course, we all know BHC was a hit, and Kelly's Since U Been Gone was a hit, but I decided to look up the numbers for all of the tracks for comparison. For those of you that are interested, here's what I found (all chart data is Billboard). I hope this is okay to post!

Since U Been Gone - Certified Platinum, #2 on Hot 100, #1 Pop, #2, Adult Top 40, #22 Hot AC
    Superstar - Grammy nomination, #112 Hot 100, #1 R&B
    Invisible - Certified Gold, #37 Hot 100, #8 AC
    When I See U - Certified Gold, Grammy nomination, #32 Hot 100, #1 R&B
    BHC - 3 Grammy nominations (2 wins), Certified Multi-Platinum, #8 Hot 100, #1 Country, #6 AC, #9 Adult Pop
    Takin' It To The Streets - #69 Hot 100
    Home - Grammy nomination, Certified Platinum, #5 Hot 100, #1 Adult Top 40 and Hot AC
    No Air - Grammy nomination, Certified Platinum, #3 Hot 100, #4 R&B, #2 Adult Pop
    Light On - Certified Platinum, #17 Hot 100, #20 Adult Top 40, #23 Pop, #10 Hot AC
    Live Like We're Dying - #18 Hot 100, #8 AC, #3 Adult Top 40, #10 Modern Top 40
    Whataya Want From Me - Grammy nomination, #10 Hot 100, #12 Modern Top 40, #2 Adult Top 40
    Sweet Serendipity - #38 Adult Pop, #96 Hot 100

One artist/song that should have been there:
    Crush (David Archuleta) - 1.9 million sold, #2 Hot 100, #6 Hot AC, #15 Adult Top 40, #12 Pop

From the numbers, I guess some songs were bigger than I thought, and poor Taylor and Lee because their numbers aren't even a fair comparison to the other Idol winners.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Very cool!

They did a decent job with the tracklist, too.
    "Home," BHC, Since U Been Gone, "Whatdaya Want From Me" and "No Air" were huge hits, and I believe Lee's song did fairly well on the pop charts a few months back. "Invisible" was also a decent hit for Clay a few years ago as well.

Missing:

"Over It" (a huge hit for Kat a few years ago on pop radio).
    "Crush"
    "Wait For You" Eliot Yamin

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Also missing - "Spotlight", Jennifer Hudson

Concert Stars
    It's all the songs I expect to see, and I find it interesting that they showed the popularity of Adam.
    As far as AI10 goes, I think I was kind of hoping for another DVD or DVD sets or something like that. Ah well
    According to Amazon, there is also a picture book on AI coming out next month
    Amazon.com: American Idol: Celebrating 10 Years (The Official Backstage Pass) (9780810998308): Shirley Halperin: Books

•