Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

"Entertainment Weekly" debuts FULL "Soul Surfer Tralier (Carrie sighting)

The tralier released a few weeks ago was just a teaser- the full one was exclusively on EW's website. This movie looks amazing, and I love Carrie's part- she seems so scincere.

'Soul Surfer' trailer: Big waves, a shark attack, and Carrie Underwood's movie debut -- EXCLUSIVE | Inside Movies | EW.com

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I like the carrie underwood part.

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    The tralier released a few weeks ago was just a teaser- the full one was exclusively on EW's website. This movie looks amazing, and I love Carrie's part- she seems so scincere.

'Soul Surfer' trailer: Big waves, a shark attack, and Carrie Underwood's movie debut -- EXCLUSIVE | Inside Movies | EW.com

WOW!!! TEARS are flowing through my eyes already!!! Looks like the movie is A BEAUTY IN "ITSELF" besides the VERY POWERFUL STORY OF "BETHANY HAMILTON"!!!

oh wow carrie did amazing!

Concert Stars
    Can't wait to see this!!!!!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    CANNOT WAIT TO SEE D: carrie looks and sounds AMAZING like usual.

side note: it would have been cool if they used "play on" as the background music like "fireworks" was used in the trailer. Play on- lyrics are so inspirational and hits right on the spot. "Whatcha gonna do when the show is over Whatcha gonna sing when the song is ends How are you gonna cope when there is no closure Where are you gonna reach when the goal gets higher How you're gonna make it through When You think you lost your chance Play on, when you're losing the game Play on, cause you're gonna make mistakes It's always worth the sacrifice even when you think you're wrong So PLAY ON. Even when the floodgates swing right open Never let the current take you down no-o Even when you're not sure where you're going Swimming through a mess and you can't get out Just going through the motions, trying not to drown. Even through a storm on the darkest night Don't you ever give up the fight Even when you feel you're all alone. PLAY ON..."

Love it!

Concert Stars
    I agree, Play ON works great, but I guess they don't want to make it to much Carrie, it's such a cliche!

Concert Stars
    The trailer looks amazing! I cannot wait to see the move & see Carrie Thanks for posting!!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    This is a much better trailer than the first. I'm really glad Helen Hunt and Dennis Quaid decided to be part of the movie. Hollywood stars sometimes shy away from christian roles. I know Sandra Bullock turned The Blindside down several times because the character was a christian.
    Really? I'd never heard that. "The Blind Side" is a great movie as well. This one looks awesome; I'm definatly excited for the movie after seeing the trailer.

I know this was mentioned before, but I'm still surprised Carrie wasn't asked to do a song for the movie. Even some of her current songs would work perfectly ("Play On," "So Small," "There's A Place For Us.")

I hope she does something eventually.

Looks great! The film itself looks way better than I had originally thought it would be. I think this particular trailer was a bit awkwardly edited, and the song "Firework" really has nothing to do with the movie so the usage of that seemed a little strange, but the actual film and story looks really good!

Junior Carrie Follower FreeCountry22's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    i heard that she does sing in the movie from that review that was posted....i wonder if that is true?

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    AHHHH I'm so excited! Thank you!

•