Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Country Universe writer Tara said some great things about Carrie on her blog!

I'm not sure how many of you follow the Country Universe blog, but one of their writers (Tara) has her entertainment-based blog. She's a big Carrie fan, and she said some great things about Carrie in a recent post, that I think so many of her fans relate to.

I won't repost her exact words out of respect for her, but I will post the link. Go check it out, it's awesome.

American Idol | Tara Seetharam

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I loved loved loved it when she sang Angels Brought Me Here, I feel like it was underrated. It was so amazing, it's nice to see a non carrie fan notice that too

Love what she said about Carrie. SO agree with her about Kradam and Season 5 as well

Cool...

Concert Stars
    Angels.....won her the show. It was perfect.
    And I think it is true what she said, there was a rawness to Carrie that came out at inopportune moments that made you realize that this was a very real young lady who was having the experience of a lifetime. That tightrope walk was so scary. And she reminded people of just how hard that journey would be.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I also loved hearing Carrie sing "Angels Brought Me Here" and so appropriate for her entire walk with her journey into fame.
    Thanks!!

Really nice to hear....ABMH was Carrie's second performance that I saw (way back, when I had just found about her - that was after she performed ITYS on Idol).....Holds a special place in my heart

Thanks for posting! I've been following Country Universe because: they are not snarky in their reviews lol; Kevin and Tara are Carrie fans and have lovely things to say about Carrie; and the staff writers who are not Carrie fans are respectful in their comments and posts. It was so nice read Tara's comments about Carrie in her blog; it appears that she understands Carrie's personality perfectly .

just another fan

Tara is a member of the fanclub. i actually met her and her mom at one of the FC parties.

New Carrie Fan reloj rolex cellini's Avatar

rolex valencia

Nice and thanks!

•