Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

She's too good looking!

I have a weird problem....Naturally, I try to get as many people to listen to Carrie as possible (for most everyone here in Dubai, it's for the FIRST time)....There's always a stigma attached because she's country (which is a no-no in Dubai)....also all my guy friends aree skeptical about listening to a female artist (they'd far prefer Lil Wayne or Eminem)....but, when I do FINALLY get people to check out a youtube video of her, they all call me back with the same message

"DAMN!!! SHE'S SO FRIGGIN' HOT!!!"

even girls say the same thing!!! after 15 minutes of ranting about how gorgeous she is, they slip in "Good singer, also"

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Concert Stars
    Yep Carrie is hot and can sing!!!! Great combination

Haha, that's a good problem to have

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    She sure iiiis... I try to make people to listen to Carrie as well... And I'm happy to say they like the songs I give... Anyway... I have to echo what they said... "DAMN!!! SHE'S SO FRIGGIN' HOT!!!"

Concert Stars
    rope them in with her AWESOME beauty and then sell them on her AWESOME voice!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carries hot. Ever since I was 9 Ive wanted to marry her haha

Can you Blame your friends?! she's hot, she can sing, she's down to earth, what more can you ask? <=== reasons why she's my inspiration and idol!

Junior Carrie Follower Carebear1994's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Haha!! Well, same thing here! I post something about Carrie on Facebook and this same kid keeps messaging me saying "I'd bang her." and "She is so ****ing hot!" It is weird but funny! Carrie's just got the whole package!

Concert Stars
    One of the big arguments 5 years ago I had with people was this idea that she was having success because of her looks.
    I found it frustrating cause I know they were listening to the singing but they were judging her internally on the fact that she was "pretty".
    Here in the states, that sigma is long gone. She has proven her ablilities many times over.
    Her looks and her style are still a big plus, but they are not her defining feature. Her voice is her defining feature. She is most repected for that. the fact that she is georgous is almost a pleasant surprise to alot of my friends now. They give her credit for her singing, and "then" they add, "And she is Georgous". And like a proud big brother I say "Yeah, she is that"!

Concert Stars
    I love it when they say "She's Gorgeous!" "And that VOICE!!" At that point, you know they're hooked!

just another fan

i think carrie is one of the few singers who is actually naturally good looking. there are a lot of singers out there who are labelled as 'hot', but more so because of their bodies and their fashion sense. if you were to catch them right after they wake up they probably look like the rest of us. not carrie. she is naturally pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    One of the big arguments 5 years ago I had with people was this idea that she was having success because of her looks.
    I found it frustrating cause I know they were listening to the singing but they were judging her internally on the fact that she was "pretty".
    Here in the states, that sigma is long gone. She has proven her ablilities many times over.
    Her looks and her style are still a big plus, but they are not her defining feature. Her voice is her defining feature. She is most repected for that. the fact that she is georgous is almost a pleasant surprise to alot of my friends now. They give her credit for her singing, and "then" they add, "And she is Georgous". And like a proud big brother I say "Yeah, she is that"!
    i think people can't believe someone so pretty can sing so well. there usually is a negative correlation between looks and singing ability (think J Simpson and B Spears). carrie's looks definitely helped her a lot though.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    i think carrie is one of the few singers who is actually naturally good looking. there are a lot of singers out there who are labelled as 'hot', but more so because of their bodies and their fashion sense. if you were to catch them right after they wake up they probably look like the rest of us. not carrie. she is naturally pretty.

i think people can't believe someone so pretty can sing so well. there usually is a negative correlation between looks and singing ability (think J Simpson and B Spears). carrie's looks definitely helped her a lot though.
    Absolutely they helped her, they still do.
    But I think there was a time before people really understood just how good a singer she really was that it was easy to point at her looks as a defining example of her success.
    And Ir eally think that it was her voice on the radio that ultimately did it.
    Once the image was removed and all you had was the voice, it became immediately obvious that her singing was above par. And that is what people have been responding to ever since.

Concert Stars
    I voted for her on AI mainly because she was hot, but it was when she sang "Could've Been" on AI4 that I became hooked on the whole package.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post

I've thought about that as well. Carrie is one of the few celeberties who ACTUALLY has the whole package; she can look great with tons of makeup or a little, and she can sing just as well in or out of the studio.
    I still think people probably judge her based on her looks, but thankfully they shut their mouths once she sings.

To me, it almost seems too good to be true that she's so unbelievably talented and gorgeous.

Insane Carrie Fan fearless_dancerrr's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    the girl is damn near perfect.

Concert Stars
    Hahahaha, most of my friends are jealous of her cuz' she's so hot Most of my guy friends think Megan Fox is hotter.....crazies

Concert Stars
    Ugh! I hate that! How people think Megan's got Carrie beat. No way.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by fearless_dancerrr View Post
    the girl is damn near perfect.

shes not perfect?????????????

she is!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by allirishgirl View Post
    shes not perfect?????????????

She is!
    exactly!

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Hmmm... I think it's not only the looks and the voice... I think her personality and convictions are a BIG PLUS as well... There are actually some good looking singers with an excellent voice... But then they're not as BIG as carrie... so I'd definitely say her personality, convictions, behaviors, traits, etc... are BIG PLUSES... and also... song choices... her songs are goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood... oh sorry... I mean GREEEEAAAAAAAAAAT, EXCELLENT, PERFECT!!! That's why lots of people love her... including us... in short... she HAS the WHOLE PACKAGE...

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast