Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1598
Like Tree5125Likes

Thread: 'Love Wins' chart updates

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    She doesn't need anyone huge to perform with her! Go back in time and look at the various media outlets and if Carrie didn't have the top and most talked about performance she certainly was in the top 3. And she's been doing that for years and several award show performances per year!!!!

That's what I love about Carrie and her team, they are very talented and very creative. Look at when she performed Church Bells at both the ACMs and CMT award shows -- which one of those performances would anyone have not wanted to see??? I LOVE both and for very different reasons.

Whatever she performs I can guarantee you it will be amazing and worth seeing. And probably watching a gazillion times!!!!
    Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Tee was kind enough to tell us in the ACM thread that she’s performing twice and her solo song is not LW. So we may be getting single 3.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    She doesn't need anyone huge to perform with her! Go back in time and look at the various media outlets and if Carrie didn't have the top and most talked about performance she certainly was in the top 3. And she's been doing that for years and several award show performances per year!!!!

That's what I love about Carrie and her team, they are very talented and very creative. Look at when she performed Church Bells at both the ACMs and CMT award shows -- which one of those performances would anyone have not wanted to see??? I LOVE both and for very different reasons.

Whatever she performs I can guarantee you it will be amazing and worth seeing. And probably watching a gazillion times!!!!
    However, if she performs something like "Southbound", it won't be that memorable to the general public, but DA or "Low", easily could be one of her best live performances ever.

Huge Carrie Follower FanSince04's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    However, if she performs something like "Southbound", it won't be that memorable to the general public, but DA or "Low", easily could be one of her best live performances ever.
    I highly disagree! Southbound is upbeat and has the ability to get people into a groove. It’s a perfect Spring Break/summer song! It’ll light up the charts and her performance would be incredibly fun/light too! She hasn’t done a performance like that ever/in a long time.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FanSince04 View Post
    I highly disagree! Southbound is upbeat and has the ability to get people into a groove. It’s a perfect Spring Break/summer song! It’ll light up the charts and her performance would be incredibly fun/light too! She hasn’t done a performance like that ever/in a long time.
    Yes, we'll agree to disagree, because the song is generic, and easily the bottom song on the album, to me. And hopefully not the next single.
    Jae likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Agree it's a fun song. I'd be fine with as a single.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^it'd be a smash too

I'm sure southbound will be the next single. Meh...hopefully radio plays the crap out of it like they do with all the bro country songs out there. Somehow I feel like that's unlikely though

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    LW remains at #11 (+11 spins/-.240 AIs)
    11 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4785 4777 8 26.040
    DaisyTweets and rainbow1 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan carriefan14's Avatar
    Y’all LW is back at #11! I can’t deal lol.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Agree it's a fun song. I'd be fine with as a single.
    Quote Originally Posted by CU4ever View Post
    ^it'd be a smash too
    For sure! I think radio would play this constantly like any other summer/drinking/partying/dare I say “bro country” song. The difference is this is Carrie/a woman proving women can play the same game. Southbound may not be the best song lyrically or message-wise, but it is perfect for the season. If Luke can release “Knockin’ Boots”, then Carrie can release “Southbound”!
    CU4ever and maddkat like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    For sure! I think radio would play this constantly like any other summer/drinking/partying/dare I say “bro country” song. The difference is this is Carrie/a woman proving women can play the same game. Southbound may not be the best song lyrically or message-wise, but it is perfect for the season. If Luke can release “Knockin’ Boots”, then Carrie can release “Southbound”!
    As you said, the difference is Carrie's a woman, so there are no guarantees that radio wants to hear a woman having fun.

Concert Stars
    As you said, the difference is Carrie's a woman, so there are no guarantees that radio wants to hear a woman having fun.
    One, you stated in your last reply that we can “agree to disagree.” Let’s do that! Secondly, my last post was towards CU4ever in regards towards considering Southbound a smash. I won’t engage in an argument that is going nowhere. Thank you for respecting that!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    No matter what song Carrie releases to radio, some on here are not going to like it..... Oh well, I think Southbound would be fun and refreshing, I don't mind it.....
    maddkat likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    You can't live life only doing things that are guaranteed.Gotta take a chance once in a while.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Just conversing. I believe at this point radio won't jump on anything Carrie releases. I was basically just saying, I'd hamper expectation of a smash. Radio doesn't care about women anymore apparently, so, in my opinion, there will be so few smashes by women for the time being. So, just keep that in mind, that Carrie may struggle from now on, or at least not climb as quickly. Not arguing, but preparing. I'd expect the same if the single was DA, "Low", EUWY or anything else. Now this is not to say that I don't think she'll hit #1 anymore, I just don't think it will be as effortless as before.

Insane Carrie Fan
    You can't live life only doing things that are guaranteed.Gotta take a chance once in a while.
    Which I believe Carrie is doing with this era, but people expecting a "guaranteed smash", shouldn't bank on that with this radio climate. Just saying.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ who are you quoting the "guaranteed smash" from?
    I think some people think it will be successful if it's released.No reason to be a debbie downer about it.photar.net_emoji_emoji_E405.png
    DaisyTweets, CU4ever and rainbow1 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^ who are you quoting the "guaranteed smash" from?
    I think some people think it will be successful if it's released.No reason to be a debbie downer about it.photar.net_emoji_emoji_E405.png
    CU4Ever, said they believed it would be a smash.

I'm keeping my expectations in check, which I think a lot more people should do, it's what caused a lot of disappointment with the LW chart run. Times are a changing on the radio.

Concert Stars
    Which I believe Carrie is doing with this era, but people expecting a "guaranteed smash", shouldn't bank on that with this radio climate. Just saying.
    You quoted me incorrectly. I said I thought it would be a “smash” not a “guaranteed smash”.
    maddkat likes this.

•  
    Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast