Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1579
Like Tree5074Likes

Thread: 'Love Wins' chart updates

Concert Stars
    Hope it moves into high rotation soon.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ Me too. I keep waiting for it to happen but radio just wants everyone to pass up Carrie. And it seems like UMG is letting that happen.

Concert Stars
    At least it looks like for nearly all the chart today, songs had a pretty low audience gain or lost audience/spins
    rainbow1 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    People need to remember Carrie is a woman, and radio is getting increasingly unfriendly to woman.

Huge Carrie Follower sweetsugarcandyman's Avatar
    ^ this makes me sad. Itís 2019 what the hell is wrong with people in country music/ radio?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    LW is passed by 'Here Tonight' (+66/+.203) and drops to #14 (-16 spins/+.355 AIs)
    14 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4279 4174 105 27.481

LW will move back to #13 this afternoon with recurrents removed

Canada:LW remains at #31 (-3/+.005)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't get the rush from some ppl here. Carrie needs time, she probably don't want to give interviews or do CC. And it's doesn't seem like LW will reach #1, so let it spend as much time as it gets 'till Carrie is back.
    txacar, Suellen and ethelu like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by _luvqry View Post
    I don't get the rush from some ppl here. Carrie needs time, she probably don't want to give interviews or do CC. And it's doesn't seem like LW will reach #1, so let it spend as much time as it gets 'till Carrie is back.
    I guess what is bothering me is that everyone is passing it. If it were slowly but surely moving up, thatís fine by me
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CU4ever View Post
    I guess what is bothering me is that everyone is passing it. If it were slowly but surely moving up, thatís fine by me
    It is still slowly moving up. They are just moving up faster at the moment. Nine of the 13 ahead of her have been on the charts longer than LW. I don't care if this song doesn't get to #1. It is lovely, with a beautiful message and I think that was its purpose, along with staying power to keep it afloat until she is able to promote single #3. Really want it to reach top 10, tho.
    Suellen likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    It is still slowly moving up. They are just moving up faster at the moment. Nine of the 13 ahead of her have been on the charts longer than LW. I don't care if this song doesn't get to #1. It is lovely, with a beautiful message and I think that was its purpose, along with staying power to keep it afloat until she is able to promote single #3. Really want it to reach top 10, tho.
    It'll reach top 10 for sure, I'm betting on top 3 or number one, I guess I just meant while it is still moving, I wish songs did not keep passing it up. But I agree, this is a lovely song with a very important message and something the world needed to hear and it's already about to be a top 10 with lots of reach for its message because of that.
    txacar likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    LW is passed by 'Here Tonight' (+66/+.203) and drops to #14 (-16 spins/+.355 AIs)
    14 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4279 4174 105 27.481

LW will move back to #13 this afternoon with recurrents removed

Canada:LW remains at #31 (-3/+.005)
    I will say, it's very interesting / good that today, LW had the sixth highest audience gain on the chart!
    Suellen, teesharky and txacar like this.

New Carrie Fan
    GLY is descending, TII is almost done and there is pack of 10 in front of LW. I think top 10 is a lock but it has to move up fast too. All we need is to request more for LW to be played on the radio.
    teesharky and txacar like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    LW remains at #13 (-18 spins/-.194 AIs)
    13 CARRIE UNDERWOOD Love Wins 4261 4220 41 27.287

Canada:LW moved to #30 with recurrents removed; remains at #30 (+5/+.010)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Hoping this week is a better/big week.
    heymc and rainbow1 like this.

Huge Carrie Follower NC State Carrie Fan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I for one do not mind the slow updates. Carrie did just have a baby and they are probably prolonging this chart run to give her time to recoup before she starts touring and promoting single #3.

Also in the past Carries singles run 3 maybe 4 months and then they move on to the next song and one year in were already on single 3. I like that this era is going slower so maybe this time we wonít have as much time to wait in between the next album!

But...this is still me being optimistic that they are EVENTUALLY gonna kick in and push it to at least top 5. If not then this chart run was a mess lol
    heymc, lolita55, Suellen and 1 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by NC State Carrie Fan View Post
    I for one do not mind the slow updates. Carrie did just have a baby and they are probably prolonging this chart run to give her time to recoup before she starts touring and promoting single #3.

Also in the past Carries singles run 3 maybe 4 months and then they move on to the next song and one year in were already on single 3. I like that this era is going slower so maybe this time we wonít have as much time to wait in between the next album!

But...this is still me being optimistic that they are EVENTUALLY gonna kick in and push it to at least top 5. If not then this chart run was a mess lol
    I think her next 2 singles need to be low and drinking alone because I think those 2 will hit number 1 for sure. And then hopefully she will release spinning bottles.
    rainbow1, MSCarriefan and Jae like this.

Slow and steady. As long as it reaches top 10 and can hold on until shes back from baby Ill be happy!

Serious question: Does anyone know the best way to request love wins to radio stations? Twitter? or going to their website maybe?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymiee View Post
    Slow and steady. As long as it reaches top 10 and can hold on until shes back from baby Ill be happy!

Serious question: Does anyone know the best way to request love wins to radio stations? Twitter? or going to their website maybe?
    They change format often and I need to delete some, but you can use stations at this link to equest or email. Many will send you an alert when they are going to play LW. Of course, you can always call your local stations.

http://www.carriefans.com/forums/car...-questing.html (Radio Voting and E-questing)
    rainbow1 and Suellen like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Hopefully, the label focuses on Carrie after Luke Bryan's song peaks. My mind would be blown if that doesn't happen as Capitol would have no reason to focus on another artist at that point.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Avira View Post
    Hopefully, the label focuses on Carrie after Luke Bryan's song peaks. My mind would be blown if that doesn't happen as Capitol would have no reason to focus on another artist at that point.
    Chris Stapleton is with Mercury, is #6, and has been on the chart 279 days. I wonder if UMG Nashville will try to push him to the top, then concentrate on Carrie (140 days).
    rainbow1 and teesharky like this.

•  
    Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast