Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree5125Likes

Thread: 'Love Wins' chart updates

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    I was KINDA joking, but every time I look for something about Love wins on radio I don't see anything. I feel like it was released a while ago, but maybe not LOL I know nothing about radio airplay except what i've learned here.
    it was released 10 days ago,10.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Hil likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    This panic is so premature. Guess she just sold 260,000 CDs. Radio will play her.
    Josh likes this.

Hil
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    it was released 10 days ago,10.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Sorry, I always thought her singles debut like in the 30's.

Adam ^^^^ - I'm not panicking AT ALL. I just haven't seen anything at all about the song and just wondered where it is, etc. If I knew where to look I would have, but I thought asking wouldn't hurt. Thanks for the info xoxox
    pgk and The Nanook like this.

Huge Carrie Follower FanSince04's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Adam ^^^^ - I'm not panicking AT ALL. I just haven't seen anything at all about the song and just wondered where it is, etc. If I knew where to look I would have, but I thought asking wouldn't hurt. Thanks for the info xoxox
    You did nothing wrong. I felt the same way since typically anytime we hear Carrie's singles going to radio they tend to rise all the way up to the penthouse, but LW has been very weird. Barely any updates, nothing significant happening, and I haven't even heard it on the radio. Your question was valid. I m not panicking either. I am just simply curious. I asked something about this yesterday to be honest.
    Hil, CU4ever, Josh and 1 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan

I see that you've only asked once. A few people have asked like 10 times already, lol. I'd say we're fine so far.
    Hil likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    I see that you've only asked once. A few people have asked like 10 times already, lol. I'd say we're fine so far.
    I wish I could be as optimistic as you! You always seem to be more half full type and I'm always thinking the worst is already happening lmao. Need to learn from you.
    adam1995 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    spincrease:67 new spins/132 stations
    taking off: 6 new stations/72 new spins

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Hopeful and excited this song is going to radio. Of course I am concerned that a complete pop song is being sent to country radio. But its not the first time and the message is so important! Let's Go Love Wins!!
    mbh and Josh like this.

Concert Stars
    And we're off.

Carrie Follower
    Not trying to get anyone worked up because I really don't know the answer, but has it ever taken this long for a Carrie song to chart? I guess I am just extra worried after CP didn't reach the top. I am rooting for LW though, I feel like the world needs it.
    CrazyAboutCarrie and mbh like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ does it matter? LW is gonna take as long as it takes to hit the chart and peak.There's no rush.Carrie's tour doesn't even start for 8 months.This era has plenty of time to bide.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Follower
    Yeah that's true. I guess I was just hoping radio would be super excited to get the new single and would start playing it quickly. I guess I sometimes have too high of expectations because Carrie has been so successful haha.

Huge Carrie Follower
    ^ does it matter? LW is gonna take as long as it takes to hit the chart and peak.There's no rush.Carrie's tour doesn't even start for 8 months.This era has plenty of time to bide.
    Maybe they will release more singles to radio (at least 5) to keep the excitement going for her tour. Does anyone know what the record is for the number of singles released to radio off an album? This one is full of songs begging to be released to radio. I sure wouldn't want to be the one making the decision which ones to release!
    mbh and pgk like this.

Hil
    I would love for them to be able to release 6-7 even if some are promoted to other markets. The songs that are really going to sell this album haven't even been heard yet, IMO. ONLY MY OPINION.
    txacar, Suellen, Jane-Alex and 7 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I would love for them to be able to release 6-7 even if some are promoted to other markets. The songs that are really going to sell this album haven't even been heard yet, IMO. ONLY MY OPINION.
    Hil, you don't need to apologize for your opinions. Haha. It was kind of strange for me to see that Love Wins isn't even charting when Carrie's singles have charted high in top 40 or 30 when added.

Obviously we're all fans of hers and would have different opinions. Even if you asked about charting a few times, that doesn't mean you're overreacting. I think it's reasonable given that Carrie's singles have usually charted up when added and would make waves in the "most added" sections.

I'm confused about Love Wins LOL. I guess we'll see in the upcoming weeks.
    Hil, Suellen, rainbow1 and 3 others like this.

Concert Stars
    True!! Can you explain the difference, on kworb, between "Country" and "All Stations Country?" On All Stations she is at #45. Thanks much!!
    rainbow1 and mbh like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    True!! Can you explain the difference, on kworb, between "Country" and "All Stations Country?" On All Stations she is at #45. Thanks much!!
    the one country chart is for the published chart, the station panel that make up the weekly chart
    the all stations is just that, all stations chart,it includes the smaller markets etc.
    rainbow1, txacar, mbh and 2 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I think Drinking Alone will be a smash so I can't wait until this song is a single!
    Hil, txacar, mbh and 3 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    taking off: 8 new stations/105 new spins
    DaisyTweets, mbh, Suellen and 1 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Actually, I do not care about the position in Country Radio Charts anymore. Carrie's LEAD SINGLE fell so rapidly, two weeks before the release of Cry Pretty album and she still has a RECORD BREAKING actual album sales and also RECORD BREAKING chart including streaming. I think Love Wins will ENERGIZE the music market to buy Cry Pretty album, just on time for Thanksgiving Weekend Sales and Christmas Holiday Sales - supporters of "love your neighbor as yourself", LGBT Community, etc. It is VERY CATCHY, too. Although, I am hoping that the next single will be That Song That We Used To Make Love To. Then, fourth single is Drinking Alone and fifth single is Backsliding. I doubt that there will be a sixth single.

•  
    Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast