Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1561
Like Tree7473Likes

Thread: 'The Champion'

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    They donít have to send the song to pop radio in order for the song to have success!!I have said from the very beginning with this song that radio success was never necessary to it being a success.I personally donít see pop radio playing it that much,even with the momentum that the song has had.I just donít think listeners of pop radio would be really that gung ho on hearing one of Carrieís songs on the radio when theyíre not really marketed to pop radio or their listeners in the first place.You may not think the same way I do when it comes to that issue,but my opinion still remains the same on radio being a hinge point for TCís success.
    Can you give me handful of songs that are successful without radio plays?
    amiroamor likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I am so happy for the city of Philly!! Now the poor Bills need to finally win.
    And that is when the world stops spinning.

Concert Stars
    I donít honestly think that there was ever an official music video planned for the song when the song was announced.My understanding was that it was only a video to open the Super Bowl & be used for the Olympics.I really donít honestly think she had anything else planned for the song.
    What they did for the Super Bowl has no relevance to the Olympics. Different sports, different participants, different ceremonies.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    TC still #1 this morning #killingit

gotta admit I didn't think she'd block Justin.For some reason it makes me proud that she did. :-)
    I just love her.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    The Queen slays........ ^^ I soo agree...... Was never so sold on him blocking her though...... But then again I never got his appeal ever.....

If anyone is interested or wanted something more reminiscent of the video instead of just the lyrics, I've made this very simple cover to use for my iTunes.
    txacar likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

DaisyTweets, Gator, glenn7 and 8 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Great game! True talent shined through on almost all fronts, from the opening, the anthem, the winners. The halftime show was incredibly underwhelming.

Congrats on the #1...again, Carrie! Hope this goes Gold! And we get to see it on display for two to three more weeks!
    ethelu, rainbow1 and txacar like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Iím a HUGE fan of Carrieís,so why would you call me out for having an opinion?I donít think Carrie needs to have world domination in order for her songs to have success.It would be great,but I donít see that as a main determining factor to her success.How dare you question my loyalty to Carrie?!Almost every aspect of my life is dominated by Carrie &I worked out with one of her personal trainers because I want her legs so badly!!Iím sorry if you hate me questioning everything,but itís a part of my personality that I canít turn off,even as a Carrie fan.I always want Carrie at the top!!I love seeing the success sheís had with this song &I listen to it when Iím working out because it helps me get through the tough parts of my workouts & it makes me feel like I can do anything,even though I might not do it right away!!Iím not good at being in the moment,so I guess Iíll have to try a little harder at doing that as a Carrie fan!!Her successes are all of our successes&Iím happy & grateful that she takes us on that journey with her!!
    You are fine. You just need to stop replying to everyone and acting like you have problems with their thoughts. It gets old. Just enjoying it here.

Pos Artist and Title 1.4 4.7 7.0 9.5 11.8
    1 Carrie Underwood - The Champion (feat. Ludacris) 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000
    2 Justin Timberlake - Say Something (feat. Chris Stapleton) 0.7207 0.7207 0.6224 0.7188 0.8840

Queen!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    still #1 ( in dark green) with the latest update

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    So?Why is that a big deal to you?Is she a threat to him or something?
    Carrie fansite. Everything is huge. I am great with that.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Iím a HUGE fan of Carrieís,so why would you call me out for having an opinion?I donít think Carrie needs to have world domination in order for her songs to have success.It would be great,but I donít see that as a main determining factor to her success.How dare you question my loyalty to Carrie?!Almost every aspect of my life is dominated by Carrie &I worked out with one of her personal trainers because I want her legs so badly!!Iím sorry if you hate me questioning everything,but itís a part of my personality that I canít turn off,even as a Carrie fan.I always want Carrie at the top!!I love seeing the success sheís had with this song &I listen to it when Iím working out because it helps me get through the tough parts of my workouts & it makes me feel like I can do anything,even though I might not do it right away!!Iím not good at being in the moment,so I guess Iíll have to try a little harder at doing that as a Carrie fan!!Her successes are all of our successes&Iím happy & grateful that she takes us on that journey with her!!
    It is more about world domination than song success. The natural order of all things Carrie.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    The Today Show has been playing The Champion with highlights of the game!
    ethelu, liveasong, maddkat and 5 others like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I fell asleep just about half way through JT's halftime show -- wasn't too impressed with it at all -- was the image of Prince the only 'special guest'??? I've seen the mixed reviews -- the local Mpls. paper wasn't impressed -- hopefully this 3rd time will be the FINAL time he's involved with the halftime show.

Enjoyed seeing the tweets about having Carrie doing the halftime show. My goodness, she's more than ready and MORE than capable of being on that stage. And now, there's been two successive halftime shows where the special guests has been a non-factor.
    Smokyiiis, Suellen, Gator and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Saw all the tweets about having Carrie do the halftime show too. Would be my biggest dream coming true! Regardless ..... she's my Champion!
    jimshoe, Suellen, Gator and 4 others like this.

Congrats Carrie and the Eagles!

It seems that everytime Carrie sings for the Super Bowl, winless teams finally win the championship. In 2010 when Carrie sang the national anthem, The New Orleans Saints won for the first time and this year, the Eagles did.

So if Carrie did the SB halftime show like we all hope for, then the Bengals, Bills, Browns, Cardinals, Chargers, Falcons, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Texans, Titans and Vikings all have a shot at winning lol.

Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    Im wonder if Carrie will block Justin Timberlake on itunes or if Justin will block Carrie after the Super Bowl? It will be close I guess..
    I guess I got my answer! Slay Carrie!
    Gator, hjj, rainbow1 and 5 others like this.

Concert Stars
    ^You sure did....and she sure did!!!! SO many people, obviously loved it!!!
    sd20, Gator, liz278 and 5 others like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Ok, its been 3 hrs. is she still #1???????????????

•  
    Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast