Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Like Tree7448Likes

Thread: 'The Champion'

Huge Carrie Follower
    So happy it is doing great! Queen Carrie slays!
    oldyfan, Hil, lizcarlo and 4 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    lol,trigger in a snit this might be played on country radio - https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/s...n-ft-ludacris/

and ,lol,CBS sports is in a snit they didn't get it - https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...mpion/?irgwc=1 ( why else would they be reviewing a song?)

meanwhile TC still smashing
    1 Carrie Underwood - The Champion (feat. Ludacris) 1.0000
    2 Bruno Mars - Finesse (Remix) [feat. Cardi B] 0.7301

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower
    Wow. That's almost 27 per cent
    oldyfan and Hil like this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    I wish they would release an official announcement about the itunes number 1 haha. I'm giddy and greedy I know.
    oldyfan, txacar and teesharky like this.

Okay thatís it. Ignore list you go.
    CrazyAboutCarrie likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    Not to take away from the success of this song on ITunes,which I am over the moon about,but maybe theyíre just not playing the song because it was never meant to be a country song in the first place & that itís more pop for them than it is country.Every station is different in their discretion to play it or not & maybe some radio programmers are too afraid to play it because it doesnít exactly fit in with what they think that the country music format should be playing on those stations.I know any country station would play Carrieís songs normally,but maybe theyíre just too afraid to play it because this isnít a song that normally sounds like Carrieís songs normally sound.I would think that itís at the radio programmers discretion of what gets played and what doesnít &maybe to some of them,that might fall under the latter category of what might not get played.Just because the song is popular on ITunes & with all of us fans,doesnít mean that they have to play it no matter how popular the song is if they feel it might not resonate with some listeners that might not want to hear country artist that doesnít normally collaborate with artists in that genre of music.You just canít make listeners or radio programmers like a song no matter how popular it is.I know that some radio programmers probably donít get a choice in what is played on their stations,but it doesnít mean they have to like the song being played if it isnít what they want to hear or if they feel the song doesnít fit in with they think Carrieís songs sound like on a normal basis.My opinion may not be popular,but I thought that I should at least state what my feelings were on the subject.

Yes, you have a right to express your opinion here but does it always have to be a negative opinion.
    This is a happy time.Be happy for Carrie and her fans.

latest update:still smashing

2 Bruno Mars - Finesse (Remix) [feat. Cardi B] 0.7216

saw this on twitter ,audio of Carrie talking TC - Pressroom | CARRIE UNDERWOOD PENS AND RECORDS ANTHEMIC ?THE CHAMPION? FOR NBC?S SUPER BOWL LII SHOW OPEN.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    I read that Carrie herself, asked for Ludacris!
    I read that in quite a few articles myself & I still have a hard time wrapping my head around that idea!!I personally have to wonder how she was able to seek him knowing that being in different genres of music &that they really donít cross paths at all if at all.I just have to wonder how in the heck she got a hold of him to be in the song as they probably donít know each that well.Iím guessing she mustíve thought the song could use a feature to really appeal to the masses that donít normally listen to her music & to make it stand out from the rest of her songs.In my own mind,I have to wonder how she got his phone number to contact him to do this song & how she presented the idea to him to feature on the song.I have to imagine that had to have been a weird phone call for him to receive from an artist that doesnít normally do collaborations that often.Like I said,it just boggles my mind that she asked for him specifically!!You learn something new every day I guess!!

Gosh I thought TC would be there for a couple of hours max but it's still slaying - by a lot too!
    oldyfan, Hil, txacar and 1 others like this.

TC debut at 162 with 224106 stream at Spotify on 1st day

Carrie Follower
    wowww that's a lot in just one day!! Keep streaming guys

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Yes, you have a right to express your opinion here but does it always have to be a negative opinion.
    This is a happy time.Be happy for Carrie and her fans.

latest update:still smashing

2 Bruno Mars - Finesse (Remix) [feat. Cardi B] 0.7216
    Iím not trying to be negative!!Its just an opinion,no negativity here whatsoever!!Why do you think that Iím not happy about the success of the song?Iím thrilled for her and us fans because right now I know she could use all of the postive news she can get!!I absolutely LOVED this song from the get go because of the unexpected beat,the lyrics,her incredible voice & the message of the song!!Its definitely going to be a workout song & life song for me from this point out!!I never said that I wasnít happy for her or the success of the song,because I love this song to pieces,literally!!I am one of Carrieís BIGGEST fans and even everyone in my own family literally knows that Iím completely obsessed with her & her music!!I just donít get why you would even think that Iím not happy for Carrie when Iím over the moon happy about how well the song is being received & how much people love it!!I just donít like that I feel that youíre questioning my loyalty to Carrie.You may not see it that way,but in my own mind thatís how it feels to me.I wouldnít have downloaded the song to my iPhone if I didnít like it so much!!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by amiroamor View Post
    Okay thatís it. Ignore list you go.
    Donít care!!If this is how youíre going to act,then Iím glad you put me on the ignore list!!I really donít care about your opinion anyways!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Imagine if Michael Phelps was somehow swimming in the Winter Olympics. haha They would play the Champion over and over during all his wins....and he loves Rap music too so I bet he would like this song.

Is there a Ringer on Team USA this year? Perhaps Nathan Chen for the Men's Figure Skating? Or that female American skier who has been winning a lot? Or-- even that new female skater that shocked everyone at US Nationals last week? She has mad skills.

Gosh i I call them ALL champions for making the team! We have an Olympic channel that weíve been watching every day, it shows all the us trials and world competitions that lead up to the olympics. Keep hoping to hear THE CHAMPION soon!
    maddkat, rainbow1, oldyfan and 3 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Gosh i I call them ALL champions for making the team! We have an Olympic channel that weíve been watching every day, it shows all the us trials and world competitions that lead up to the olympics. Keep hoping to hear THE CHAMPION soon!
    been watching the trials too.I love short track speed skating & curling. :-)

Can not wait to hear TC wrapped around these games.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Still #1! More than a 27% lead over Bruno. Unreal! Only one other song in the entire top is gaining and that's #10, so she's safely in the lead.
    rainbow1, oldyfan, Hil and 1 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    The weekend Today Show just talked about the song and played just a snippet of it.
    maddkat, rainbow1, oldyfan and 4 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    latest update: TC is on fire!!

1 Carrie Underwood - The Champion (feat. Ludacris)1.0000
    2 Camila Cabello - Havana (feat. Young Thug) $ 0.6278

$ indicates its on sale

TC in dark green,#2 in light

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower
    TC on fire �� ��
    sd20, oldyfan, ethelu and 3 others like this.

TC just extend its lead to 37%!! Queen...

The Champion says: Im'ma own ya all!
    Bow down to the Queen.
    sd20, maddkat, rainbow1 and 4 others like this.

•  
    Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast