Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree7698Likes

Thread: "Dirty Laundry" on the Billboard and Mediabase Country Charts

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    No, we don't know, but if that happens she will need to tour and that would be difficult with a 3 year old and a newborn. She might release summer 2018 then tour in the fall like she did with BA.

Ugh!! I think I'll just enjoy ST -- speculating makes me tired, lol.
    She's not even pregnant yet, lol. I do agree, though no album in 2017, or new music (not Christmas, etc.). 2018 sometime, I think.

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    She's not even pregnant yet, lol. I do agree, though no album in 2017, or new music (not Christmas, etc.). 2018 sometime, I think.
    How do we know for sure she is not pregnant yet lol :-) I did read somewhere a few weeks ago that her and Mike hope to be pregnant by the end of 2016 but who knows if that article is even true. :-)

Concert Stars
    I think that is kind of bollucks. She would not get pregnant on the middle of her tour when she had to fly to Oz in December.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I think that is kind of bollucks. She would not get pregnant on the middle of her tour when she had to fly to Oz in December.
    And why not? She performed last time up to almost 7 months.The tour in Australia is just a few dates as an opening act.She could totally do it.

My first post re pregnancy (which you probably didn't see and is pure speculation):

"I'll bet she gets pregnant next May/June, which would get her through SNF taping and summer concerts before she begins to show. I agree -- no way we'll get an album next fall if she extends ST into early 2017, unless it's a special Christmas or gospel album that won't require a tour."

The official news release highlighting the 23rd and 24th #1 hits celebration and a mention of Dirty Laundry as the next single: Carrie Underwood. The co-writers featured on the stage are also the co-writers of Dirty Laundry - a nice tie-in.

Huge Carrie Follower carriefan14's Avatar
    teesharky likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower countrymama22's Avatar
    I'm still depressed I have to sell my tickets for next month. After waiting 10 years I get the chance to finally see her but now I can't. I still don't have the heart to tell my little girl.
    teesharky, rainbow1 and lolita55 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    My first post re pregnancy (which you probably didn't see and is pure speculation):

"I'll bet she gets pregnant next May/June, which would get her through SNF taping and summer concerts before she begins to show. I agree -- no way we'll get an album next fall if she extends ST into early 2017, unless it's a special Christmas or gospel album that won't require a tour."
    I was just kidding. It was just funny the way we seem to be planning her life.

And to the poster saying she could be pregnant, I did think of that, lol. But I meant confirmed pregnant.
    txacar likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by countrymama22 View Post
    I'm still depressed I have to sell my tickets for next month. After waiting 10 years I get the chance to finally see her but now I can't. I still don't have the heart to tell my little girl.
    not to get in your business why do you have to sell your ticket...

I was just kidding. It was just funny the way we seem to be planning her life.

And to the poster saying she could be pregnant, I did think of that, lol. But I meant confirmed pregnant.
    Lol, I know and as I said earlier I'm just going to relax and enjoy ST era. Speculation is too exhausting.
    mooret, Suellen, Pi314CA and 2 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Lol, I know and as I said earlier I'm just going to relax and enjoy ST era. Speculation is too exhausting.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we do get a Christmas album or some special project next year.

But the new Sony CEO seems to be more of a Carrie champion, so maybe we will get five singles. I'll hope so, but for now I will enjoy the DL run.
    txacar, Suellen, Gator and 3 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    And why not? She performed last time up to almost 7 months.The tour in Australia is just a few dates as an opening act.She could totally do it.
    She's not an opening act. She is a special guest playing an hour. I am sure she will also come on stage to sing The Fighter with Keith later in the set.

She is there from December 3- New Zealand- almost to Christmas week, so that is a fairly long time. But I meant that she would likely not want to be pregnant on that long long long flight to Australia as it might be uncomfortable. I just don't see her getting pregnant while in the middle of a huge tour as you never know how she will be feeling.
    Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    rainbow1 and mofan like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    She's not an opening act. She is a special guest playing an hour. I am sure she will also come on stage to sing The Fighter with Keith later in the set.

She is there from December 3- New Zealand- almost to Christmas week, so that is a fairly long time. But I meant that she would likely not want to be pregnant on that long long long flight to Australia as it might be uncomfortable. I just don't see her getting pregnant while in the middle of a huge tour as you never know how she will be feeling.
    That's an opening act Tee. They are using special guest for her title but let's be honest, she is opening for him. Of Course she will come back to sing fighter with them.
    maddkat likes this.

I don't think she is a opening act, I mean I don't see Keith asking her "hey Carrie do you want to be my opening act in my new tour?" Lol come on, Keith know that Carrie is bigger than him to ask her that! Even if it is in another country.
    I really think Keith ask her to be a special guest (almost a co-headliner) and not just a opening act.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ that's all just semantics

^ Well I never read a article saying "Keith Urban and opening act Carrie Underwood..", they say "special guest" or "with Carrie.." or "Keith and Carrie". Just saying..

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ as I said semantics. Carrie's too big a star to be called an opening act so they use the term 'special guest' ,still opening though
    tgbrinker likes this.

^ More like "Carrie is too big a star to be called a opening act... PERIOD"

At the end it is something that have to do with individual interpretation, for example Easton Corbin and TSB are special guest in the ST tour, I think that is a Carrie's decision to treat them as special guests even if they are not big stars, but thats Carrie you know, she is awesome.
    In Keith's case I think that he want Carrie to be a "real" special guest, a colaboration, a BIG treat and surprise for his fans, not just someone who throw a opening act nobody called Carrie Underwood. Lol

So is ok if some of you want to call her a opening act but the press release say "Keith Urban with Carrie Underwood" .

•  
    Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast