Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree17Likes
  • 6 Post By Pi314CA
  • 2 Post By Mirasa45A
  • 1 Post By phyllis_0227
  • 5 Post By Pi314CA
  • 1 Post By maria4hitz
  • 2 Post By maria4hitz

Thread: Some sales numbers from Billboard 200, 7-14-2012 chart

  1. #1
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,897

    Some sales numbers from Billboard 200, 7-14-2012 chart

    I've tabulated the following data to provide a sense of how the Blown Away album is doing in sales.

    Selected Country album sales numbers from Billboard, 7-14-2012 charts

    Title, Artist, Sales this week, Total
    Blown Away, Carrie Underwood, 15.2k, 602.2k
    Punching Bag, Josh Turner, 11.4k, 74.3k
    Tuskegee, Lionel Richie, 10.4k, 911.7k
    Hard 2 Love, Lee Brice, 7.1k, 149.1k
    Halfway To Heaven, Gilbert Brantley, 6.8k, 615.3k
    Own The Night, Lady Antebellum, 6.4k, 166.9k
    Changed, Rascal Flatts, 6.3k, 302.7k
    The Band Perry, The Band Perry, 4.8k, 1325.4k
    Speak Now, Taylor Swift, 4.4k, 4121.5k
    Clancy's Tavern, Toby Keith, 4.1k, 545.1k
    Red River Blue, Blake Shelton, 4.1k, 724.4k
    Home, Dierks Bentley, 4.0k, 172.3k
    Four The Record, Miranda Lambert, 3.8k, 579.1k
    Life At Best, Eli Young Band, 3.3k, 236.1k
    Barefoot Blue Jean Night, Jake Owen, 3.2k, 298.4k
    Hell On Heels, Pistol Annies, 3.1k, 343.0k


    Album sales from some former 2012 #1 (Billboard 200) albums

    Title, Artist, Sales this week, Total
    Blown Away, Carrie Underwood, 15.2k, 602.2k
    Born and Raised, John Mayer, 12.8k, 382.2k
    Pink Friday…, Nicki Minaj, 10.5k, 557.4k
    Blunderbuss, Jack White, 7.7k, 324.3k
    Trespassing, Adam Lambert, 3.6k, 134.8k
    Wrecking Ball, Bruce Springsteen, 2.8k, 424.7k
    mbh, opry051008, Gator and 3 others like this.

  • #2
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,042
    Thank you for this info.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    I've tabulated the following data to provide a sense of how the Blown Away album is doing in sales.

    Selected Country album sales numbers from Billboard, 7-14-2012 charts

    Title, Artist, Sales this week, Total
    Blown Away, Carrie Underwood, 15.2k, 602.2k
    Punching Bag, Josh Turner, 11.4k, 74.3k
    Tuskegee, Lionel Richie, 10.4k, 911.7k
    Hard 2 Love, Lee Brice, 7.1k, 149.1k
    Halfway To Heaven, Gilbert Brantley, 6.8k, 615.3k
    Own The Night, Lady Antebellum, 6.4k, 166.9k
    Changed, Rascal Flatts, 6.3k, 302.7k
    The Band Perry, The Band Perry, 4.8k, 1325.4k
    Speak Now, Taylor Swift, 4.4k, 4121.5k
    Clancy's Tavern, Toby Keith, 4.1k, 545.1k
    Red River Blue, Blake Shelton, 4.1k, 724.4k
    Home, Dierks Bentley, 4.0k, 172.3k
    Four The Record, Miranda Lambert, 3.8k, 579.1k
    Life At Best, Eli Young Band, 3.3k, 236.1k
    Barefoot Blue Jean Night, Jake Owen, 3.2k, 298.4k
    Hell On Heels, Pistol Annies, 3.1k, 343.0k


    Album sales from some former 2012 #1 (Billboard 200) albums

    Title, Artist, Sales this week, Total
    Blown Away, Carrie Underwood, 15.2k, 602.2k
    Born and Raised, John Mayer, 12.8k, 382.2k
    Pink Friday…, Nicki Minaj, 10.5k, 557.4k
    Blunderbuss, Jack White, 7.7k, 324.3k
    Trespassing, Adam Lambert, 3.6k, 134.8k
    Wrecking Ball, Bruce Springsteen, 2.8k, 424.7k
    phyllis_0227 and Pi314CA like this.

  • #3
    hjj
    hjj is offline
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tampa Florida
    Posts
    5,747
    Concert Stars
    Blown Away is performing quite well in the big picture of the music business, IMO.

  • #4
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,042
    Quote Originally Posted by hjj View Post
    Blown Away is performing quite well in the big picture of the music business, IMO.
    YES, "Blown Away" is doing very well., that's why some of coutry music people are criticizing "Blown Away" because they are jealous.

    If you think about it, "Some Hearts" the album sold more than 7 million because there are some non country songs in it.


  • #5
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    I thought I had read somewhere that Blown Away had sold 622k instead of 602k? Was that just someone's typo?

  • #6
    Junior Carrie Follower phyllis_0227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Keizer, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    104
    I hope you who do all this hard stats for us know how much I and I am sure everyone appreciates it. Look forward to it all the time. A BIG THANKS!!! <3
    Pi314CA likes this.

  • #7
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,897
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    I thought I had read somewhere that Blown Away had sold 622k instead of 602k? Was that just someone's typo?
    Yeah, it's someone's typo.

    Here are the weekly numbers, thanks to Cary:

    Week Ending Week # Weekly Sales Total Sales
    4/29/12 Street Date Violations 256 256
    5/6/12 Week 1 267,338 267,594
    5/13/12 Week 2 119,524 387,118
    5/20/12 Week 3 53,779 440,897
    5/27/12 Week 4 44,729 485,626
    6/3/12 Week 5 31,530 517,156
    6/10/12 Week 6 27,422 544,578
    6/17/12 Week 7 24,354 568,932
    6/24/12 Week 8 18,124 587,056
    7/1/12 Week 9 15,172 602,228

  • #8
    Obsessed Carrie Fan maria4hitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    1,432
    I was bored and I started looking for other country albums in the Billboard 200, so I thought I could add them here. I hope that's ok

    2 2 6 CHESNEY*KENNY WELCOME TO THE FISHBOWL 61084 -68 193453 255022
    47 13 9 13 BRYAN*LUKE TAILGATES & TANLINES 21622 -23 27958 1225986
    4 8 11 22 JACKSON*ALAN THIRTY MILES WEST 15505 -35 23856 149016
    49 21 20 25 CHURCH*ERIC CHIEF 15140 -11 17053 906903
    87 26 39 39 ALDEAN*JASON MY KINDA PARTY 9788 -7 10545 2661742
    10 56 43 60 MOORE*KIP UP ALL NIGHT 6914 -30 9908 139827
    93 67 75 71 BROWN*ZAC BAND YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE 6014 0 6033 1528743
    188 82 92 83 BROWN*ZAC BAND FOUNDATION 4897 -4 5106 2937010
    90 84 90 90 BAND PERRY*THE BAND PERRY 4825 -6 5145 1325354
    9 198 176 150 YOUNG*CHRIS NEON 3400 7 3183 333538
    39 117 169 162 MCCREERY*SCOTTY CLEAR AS DAY 3211 -2 3275 1079258
    6 131 151 163 DUNN*RONNIE RONNIE DUNN 3204 -11 3584 217366
    5 157 168 169 MCGRAW*TIM NUMBER ONE HITS 3115 -5 3278 618592
    5 145 142 170 CHESNEY*KENNY GREATEST HITS II 3081 -18 3780 924172
    13 148 173 174 BRYAN*LUKE DOIN' MY THING 3049 -5 3223 715191
    126 199 185 LADY ANTEBELLUM NEED YOU NOW 2905 7 2724 3894484
    Ann055 likes this.

  • #9
    Obsessed Carrie Fan maria4hitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    1,432
    Now from the top catalog albums chart:

    edit: I was surprised because I couldn't find a single brad paisley album.

    16 139 49 44 BRICE*LEE LOVE LIKE CRAZY 2625 -1 2663 166275
    114 55 54 47 RASCAL FLATTS GREATEST HITS V1 2558 1 2532 1234268
    14 31 36 52 JACKSON*ALAN PRECIOUS MEMORIES 2434 -23 3161 50356
    14 43 48 57 CHESNEY*KENNY HEMINGWAY'S WHISKEY 2367 -12 2684 1095008
    28 57 69 66 CHURCH*ERIC CAROLINA 2256 -5 2379 601176
    8 89 89 85 SHELTON*BLAKE LOADED: THE BEST OF BLAKE SHEL 2017 -5 2125 563339
    54 76 103 86 LAMBERT*MIRANDA REVOLUTION 2013 0 2015 1527230
    22 104 123 109 CHURCH*ERIC SINNERS LIKE ME 1836 -1 1850 490285
    166 97 102 113 LAMBERT*MIRANDA CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND 1823 -10 2027 1140717
    74 121 129 117 LADY ANTEBELLUM LADY ANTEBELLUM 1795 -1 1822 2019556
    2 170 124 CHESNEY*KENNY EVERYWHERE WE GO 1751 10 1587 1746324
    89 98 95 125 ALDEAN*JASON WIDE OPEN 1749 -16 2081 1549444
    23 116 111 126 UNDERWOOD*CARRIE SOME HEARTS 1747 -10 1951 7213706
    22 96 134 129 BRYAN*LUKE I'LL STAY ME 1707 -2 1747 406268
    10 155 155 151 MCGRAW*TIM VOL. 2-GREATEST HITS 1577 -4 1650 2453473
    16 114 157 176 BROWN*ZAC BAND PASS THE JAR-ZAC BROWN BAND & 1466 -11 1645 374224
    53 185 174 183 UNDERWOOD*CARRIE PLAY ON 1450 -8 1568 2116930
    1 188 DIXIE CHICKS WIDE OPEN SPACES 1419 11 1279 8741520
    76 162 191 STRAIT*GEORGE BEST OF/20TH CENTURY 1409 1 1397 1446395
    2 186 193 MOORE*JUSTIN JUSTIN MOORE 1407 -8 1523 453190
    Ann055 and teesharky like this.

  • #10
    Ultimate Carrie Fan clh_hilary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    México
    Posts
    9,761
    Brad Paisley is no longer a big seller and of course he's also not a good catalog seller either because he never really sold that much.


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Idol sales - 5/2/12 (SH is back on the Billboard 200 chart!)
      By Pi314CA in forum Carrie Underwood Chart Talk
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: 05-07-2012, 06:31 PM
    2. HITS Daily Double Building Album Sales Chart - 1/3/2012 (final)
      By Pi314CA in forum Carrie Underwood Chart Talk
      Replies: 20
      Last Post: 01-06-2012, 09:21 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •