Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41
  1. #1
    Huge Carrie Follower clarkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    698

    Sales numbers for carrie's singles and albums


  • #2
    Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,676
    Concert Stars
    Thank you so much! This was such a great fine, so SS still is pretty far off from going platinum but hopefully holiday sales will bring it a bit closer! And hopefully after all the holiday sales JTTW will be close to 2x platinum

  • #3
    Huge Carrie Follower clarkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by conorlovescarrie:) View Post
    Thank you so much! This was such a great fine, so SS still is pretty far off from going platinum but hopefully holiday sales will bring it a bit closer! And hopefully after all the holiday sales JTTW will be close to 2x platinum
    yea, it shouldn't be too long now if SS got almost 60,000 downloads in the last 10 months

  • #4
    Insane Carrie Fan liveasong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    5,693
    Concert Stars
    7,133,000, "Some Hearts"
    3,217,000, "Carnival Ride"
    2,041,000, "Play On"

    3,314,000, "Before He Cheats"
    1,897,000, "Jesus, Take the Wheel"
    1,697,000, "Cowboy Casanova"
    1,429,000, "All-American Girl"
    1,202,000, "Undo It"
    1,078,000, "Last Name"
    1,069,000, "Remind Me" ( Brad Paisley featuring Underwood)
    1,011,000, "Just a Dream"
    962,000, "So Small"
    891,000, "I Told You So"
    777,000, "Temporary Home"
    705,000, "Wasted"
    442,000, "Mama's Song"
    403,000, "Don't Forget to Remember Me"

    Oh my god! Mama's Song will reach 500,000 soon! Another gold single!

  • #5
    Ultimate Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    6,031
    Concert Stars
    Sales numbers! YAY!

  • #6
    Insane Carrie Fan Manchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    4,012
    OMG! THEY ANSWERED MY QUESTION!

    I'm so happy

  • #7
    Ultimate Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    6,031
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchs View Post
    OMG! THEY ANSWERED MY QUESTION!

    I'm so happy

    That was you!

  • #8
    Insane Carrie Fan Manchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    4,012
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieidol1 View Post
    That was you!
    Yes XD I just can't believe it.

    Finally some updates

  • #9
    Ultimate Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    6,031
    Concert Stars
    So close to another Platinum and another Gold single.

    I don't care what anyone says, Carrie really is a sales beast and I love it!!!

    My personal hope for album #4 is to ultimately sell 2,000,000. I think it's very doable. PO would have sold more had the singles been chosen more wisely - never releasing MS. But that's besides the point. If Carrie delivers a single-friendly album like she always has, radio will eat it up, and albums will fly off the shelves. It'll only help if she gets the critical acclaim that she hasn't really ever gotten before, and I have a great feeling this will be the album that it all happens for her!

  • #10
    Ultimate Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    6,031
    Concert Stars
    Alright, don't hate me, but I'd personally love to see SWSRN's up to date single sales for comparison. Obviously for her material she has the crossover sales, but it'd be nice to compare. Carrie's sales are very impressive for really having predominately Country radio only with the occasional Hot A/C or Pop spin of LN, UI, or BHC.

  • #11
    Insane Carrie Fan Manchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    4,012
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieidol1 View Post
    So close to another Platinum and another Gold single.

    I don't care what anyone says, Carrie really is a sales beast and I love it!!!

    My personal hope for album #4 is to ultimately sell 2,000,000. I think it's very doable. PO would have sold more had the singles been chosen more wisely - never releasing MS. But that's besides the point. If Carrie delivers a single-friendly album like she always has, radio will eat it up, and albums will fly off the shelves. It'll only help if she gets the critical acclaim that she hasn't really ever gotten before, and I have a great feeling this will be the album that it all happens for her!
    I think that too. In the long run, I guess it will top the 2 million mark. And pay attention because ITYS is coming for that Platinum certification as well!

    Too bad DFTRM is selling poorly. It's gonna take like 3 years to be certified Gold :/

  • #12
    Ultimate Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    6,031
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchs View Post
    I think that too. In the long run, I guess it will top the 2 million mark. And pay attention because ITYS is coming for that Platinum certification as well!

    Too bad DFTRM is selling poorly. It's gonna take like 3 years to be certified Gold :/

    I'm not sure, it seems close but if it's selling 1,000 a week that's still over 100 weeks until Platinum. And we don't even know if it's selling that much, or more.

    DFTRM is higher than I thought. The last time we had an update on it, it was in the 200,000 range. So although DFTRM's sales are relatively low, I'm still impressed with 400,000 which is relatively close to Gold, although, like you said, a Gold certification is years down the road.

  • #13
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Cps235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,678
    Concert Stars
    Impressive sales from Ms. Underwood! Thanks Billboard for doing this! I am sure it answers many questions from Carrie Fans

    Thanks for posting!

  • #14
    Insane Carrie Fan Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,105
    Concert Stars
    Thank you! So great to see SS nearing platinum! And MS nearing Gold!

  • #15
    Insane Carrie Fan Manchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    4,012
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieidol1 View Post
    I'm not sure, it seems close but if it's selling 1,000 a week that's still over 100 weeks until Platinum. And we don't even know if it's selling that much, or more.

    DFTRM is higher than I thought. The last time we had an update on it, it was in the 200,000 range. So although DFTRM's sales are relatively low, I'm still impressed with 400,000 which is relatively close to Gold, although, like you said, a Gold certification is years down the road.
    The last update on it was in last september. It sold just 30k in more than a year... I think ITYS has a nice shot to be Platinum...

    Ps: ITYD is selling 1,5k~ weekly.

  • #16
    Ultimate Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    6,031
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchs View Post
    The last update on it was in last september. It sold just 30k in more than a year... I think ITYS has a nice shot to be Platinum...
    30k in a year won't get it to Platinum for another 3-4 years at least.

  • #17
    Ultimate Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    6,031
    Concert Stars
    I don't doubt it'll go Platinum, I just don't think it'll be any time soon.

  • #18
    Carrie Guru
    Kizmet311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Carrie Land
    Posts
    12,482
    Concert Stars
    Thanks so much for the numbers! Wasted is still my favorite song ever, so I'm surprised it isn't platinum yet. Probably Carrie's most underrated single ever.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

  • #19
    Insane Carrie Fan Manchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    4,012
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieidol1 View Post
    I don't doubt it'll go Platinum, I just don't think it'll be any time soon.
    Probably early 2013, doing the math...

  • #20
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Thanks so much for the numbers! Wasted is still my favorite song ever, so I'm surprised it isn't platinum yet. Probably Carrie's most underrated single ever.
    I completely agree. Such an incredible song.


  •  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. What singles you think should have been release from all 3 albums
      By quincyeyes in forum Carrie Underwood Album Talk
      Replies: 34
      Last Post: 06-06-2012, 06:20 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •