Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Vote for the lyric you like best

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • The one I'd give my life to

    0 0%
  • *I'm hiding from the storm til the damage is done

    1 12.50%
  • And for the first time in a long time she bowed her head to pray

    2 25.00%
  • Then the congregation all stood up and sang the saddest song that she ever heard

    2 25.00%
  • Where your heart is free and hope comes back to life

    3 37.50%
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862

    Lyric Poll Round 3 #10

    5 days to vote

    Lyrics remaining in round 3
    #08 I'm hiding from the storm til the damage is done
    #09 Then the congregation all stood up and sang the saddest song that she ever heard
    #12 Where your heart is free and hope comes back to life
    #16 The one I'd give my life to
    #30 And for the first time in a long time she bowed her head to pray
    #36 Life is short, love is sweet, ain't no time baby

    Lyrics advancing to round 4

    #04 I will see you again, this is not where it ends
    #10 Shatter every window til its all Blown Away
    #14 Where faith and love will keep us strong
    #18 He looks up and says "I can see God's face
    #20 Everything after you is like having wine after whiskey
    #22 Here's a map and here's a Bible if you ever lose your way
    #28 You shine like a diamond glitter like gold
    #46 Jesus take the wheel
    #06 Every teared soaked whiskey memory blown away
    #25 Mama you taught me to do the right things so now you have to let your baby fly
    #07 Sometime that mountain you've been climbin is just a grain of sand

    Advances by chance I wanted every poll in this round to have 5 options however there were six remaining so I decided that the lyric I pick from a hat shall immediately advance to the next round, note this was completely random
    #36 Life is short, love is sweet, ain't no time baby

  • #2
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    Imo out of all the rounds this was so far the toughest to pick from.

  • #3
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    Imo out of all the rounds this was so far the toughest to pick from.
    Not very tough imo.
    I just voted for Where your heart is free and hope comes back to life and There's a Place for Us as you had done

  • #4
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    Lyrics advancing to round 4

    #04 I will see you again, this is not where it ends
    #10 Shatter every window til its all Blown Away
    #14 Where faith and love will keep us strong
    #18 He looks up and says "I can see God's face
    #20 Everything after you is like having wine after whiskey
    #22 Here's a map and here's a Bible if you ever lose your way
    #28 You shine like a diamond glitter like gold
    #46 Jesus take the wheel
    #06 Every teared soaked whiskey memory blown away
    #25 Mama you taught me to do the right things so now you have to let your baby fly
    #07 Sometime that mountain you've been climbin is just a grain of sand

    Advances by chance I wanted every poll in this round to have 5 options however there were six remaining so I decided that the lyric I pick from a hat shall immediately advance to the next round, note this was completely random
    #36 Life is short, love is sweet, ain't no time baby
    There will be 13 lyrics in round 4.

    You may create 3 polls, 2 have 4 options and the other has 5 options.

    Otherwise, you may create 2 polls, one has 6 options and the other has 7 options

  • #5
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    There might be 14 I am hoping that the one I voted for and for the first time in along time she bowed her head to pray ties so both could advance to the next round. Cause I couldn't decide so I just went heads Jesus take the wheel tails there's a place for us and tails won the coin toss

  • #6
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    There might be 14 I am hoping that the one I voted for and for the first time in along time she bowed her head to pray ties so both could advance to the next round. Cause I couldn't decide so I just went heads Jesus take the wheel tails there's a place for us and tails won the coin toss
    Thanks for letting me know that the first vote on a poll is sometimes not yours

  • #7
    Insane Carrie Fan Marie2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,862
    The first vote was still mine it just after 20 minutes of thinking which one to vote 4 and not being able to decide hence the coin toss

  • #8
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    The first vote was still mine it just after 20 minutes of thinking which one to vote 4 and not being able to decide hence the coin toss
    Hi Kymberlee
    That's very interesting that your vote was decided by a coin toss.
    After I had voted for There's a Place for Us, there were 2 votes for its lyric but 0 vote for Jesus, Take the Wheel lyric, and I thought that the first vote for There's a Place for Us lyric had been yours

  • #9
    Obsessed Carrie Fan PRGuy79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,438
    This was between Jesus Take the Wheel and Just a Dream for me. I went with Just a Dream because I hadn't voted for it yet, whereas JTTW was a pick for me in a previous round.


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Lyric Poll Round 3 #5
      By Marie2011 in forum Carrie Underwood Album Talk
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:58 AM
    2. Lyric Poll Round 2 #1AS
      By Marie2011 in forum Carrie Underwood Album Talk
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 04-10-2014, 09:57 PM
    3. Lyric Poll Round 2 #1V
      By Marie2011 in forum Carrie Underwood Album Talk
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:07 AM
    4. Lyric Poll Round 2 #1S
      By Marie2011 in forum Carrie Underwood Album Talk
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 03-07-2014, 07:57 PM
    5. Lyric Poll Round 2 #1Q
      By Marie2011 in forum Carrie Underwood Album Talk
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:51 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •