Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Huge Carrie Follower CountrymusicCarrieIsAmazing's Avatar

Carrie song to which you have listened the most

Which Carrie song have you listened the most? Is this your most listening song in life?

Thank you for all the answers.

The song to which I've listened the most in life belongs to Carrie Underwood

It is Jesus Take the Wheel. I have listen to it 900 times
    Last edited by CountrymusicCarrieIsAmazing; 03-09-2014 at 06:28 AM.

Concert Stars
    Probably All-American Girl or Wasted. They have the best hooks, so I never feel the need to skip them.

Lessons Learned is one of my least played songs even though I adore it because it doesn't have a hook at the start. Shame, I know. I just get so impatient.

Jesus Take The Wheel is the most played song on my laptop and iPod, followed by (and fast catching up) Oklahoma Wind, then Someday When I Stop Loving You.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Jesus Take The Wheel is the most played song on my laptop and iPod, followed by (and fast catching up) Oklahoma Wind, then Someday When I Stop Loving You.
    Oh, yeah, that's another.

Carrie Follower
    mmh... I think all of her sassy singles. And probably "lessons learned","don't forget to remeber me" and "what can i say"

Concert Stars
    All-American Girl, Cowboy Casanova + Wasted

Junior Carrie Follower xboom28x's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Unapologize and her Alone performance on Idol

Huge Carrie Follower CountrymusicCarrieIsAmazing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Probably All-American Girl or Wasted. They have the best hooks, so I never feel the need to skip them.

Lessons Learned is one of my least played songs even though I adore it because it doesn't have a hook at the start. Shame, I know. I just get so impatient.
    In the past, many Carrie songs didn't catch my ears at the first time I listened to them. However, since she is the most important singer with me, I compeled me myself to repeat listening to those songs constantly for hours days after days.
    Thus, though many songs didn't catch my ears at first, but they are great for me to listen now. I think that I have a responsibility to comprehend all parts of her music and be skillful at listening to all the songs of hers.

I have my moments. I was just listening to Play On every single time. When I bought Carnival Ride, played it non-stop. Some Hearts way my least fave album, so I started to play it to see if it could grow on me, and it did. I don't have a favourite song, I'd rather listen to the album as a whole, so I don't listen to a track only lol

But I think my most played Carrie's song is Sometimes You Leave. So bad it's not on the standard version :/

Concert Stars
    According to my iTunes, my most played Carrie song is "Temporary Home." Followed closely by "What Can I Say?"

Concert Stars
    I'm sure it's JTTW. I can't imagine howmany times I've heard it. A million?
    Probably a second for me actually would be IAICA. I remember hitting repeat many times every time it would come on.
    Later songs would be "Change".

Concert Stars
    According to my itunes, Cowboy Casanova is the most played. Makes sense, since it is one of my favorites. But in reality, my itunes doesnt at all show an accurate number.

Dodgy figures, but TAPFU, BHC, UI, LN, CC, JTTW, in that order.

Also, I just thought I'd say thanks for all these random questions. They're rather interesting stuff! Gets us through the dry spell

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    "Undo It," "So Small," and "All-American Girl."

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This Time. 597 plays

Concert Stars
    So Small hands down. Live performances. Neon Moon, and How Great Thou Art froms Girls Night Out. <333

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchs View Post
    I have my moments. I was just listening to Play On every single time. When I bought Carnival Ride, played it non-stop. Some Hearts way my least fave album, so I started to play it to see if it could grow on me, and it did. I don't have a favourite song, I'd rather listen to the album as a whole, so I don't listen to a track only lol

But I think my most played Carrie's song is Sometimes You Leave. So bad it's not on the standard version :/
    Well, I only really dislike one Carrie song (Unapologize). By hooks, I mean that the intro of the song doesn't make me stop and have to listen, except AAG, Wasted, CC, and Oklahoma Wind. Lessons Learned doesn't have the best intro in the world. TWII is my favorite Carrie song, but sometimes i dislike that intro, too (but sometimes I adore it; love-hate relationship).

Concert Stars
    Whenever I play Carrie, I usually play AAG, CC, Wasted and JTTW. I tend to play the live versions of CC, JTTW/HGTA, Wasted, and the PO Tour BHC intro (Play On song jingle) quite a lot.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Top 5 on iTunes:

Someday When I Stop Loving You (32), Songs Like This (30), Change (26), Whenever You Remember (23), Inside Your Heaven (22)

As for my ipod - too lazy to look :P

Concert Stars
    I'm not sure but it has to be one of these four:"So Small", "Jesus Take The Wheel", "Cowboy Casnova" or "Undo It".

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast