Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar

*******Carrie Underwood Album Update Ready to Pick that Lead Single********

Carrie Underwood doesn’t twitter or facebook, but she keeps her fans up-to-date through regular blog posts on her fan club site,

In her latest blog post this morning, the season 4 Idol winner and country music star revealed that she hit the studio to lay down 3 more tracks in the week before the CMA awards, bringing the total songs recorded for her 4th studio album to 9. She plans to record 4-6 more in early December before producer Mark Bright “takes over”.

Carrie says she’ll be doing a little more writing this week and plans to pen tunes up until the very last minute. Currently, she and her team are choosing the lead single. There’s lots of tempo, she says, with some really rocking songs. But she won’t forget the ballads, she’s currently locking in some great ones as we speak. Carrie’s next album is set to be released in early 2012!!!
    Last edited by Carrie Country; 11-14-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I love how this news requires three threads in three separate sections of the forum lol. Hopefully mods can merge them.
    Also, if people are going to take the blog summary from MJ's Big Blog, it might be nice to place a link to the blog itself. The writers on there work hard to cover these things, and they deserve credit.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Is MJ allowed to post info like that? Glad she gave another album update.

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Everything about that update made me really happy! It sounds like she's a good deal done with the album, and the fact that there are a lot of uptempo songs, but she's remembering the ballads made me really happy. I cant wait for this album!!

Concert Stars
    Carrie also responded to several posts on the FC. One, in particular, was very moving. A fan posted how she found her faith again, after meeting Carrie. It was a long post, and she evidently had had a very rough time for a while. Carrie responded with the perfect words. She is so intelligent and wise, for one so young!

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Carrie also responded to several posts on the FC. One, in particular, was very moving. A fan posted how she found her faith again, after meeting Carrie. It was a long post, and she evidently had had a very rough time for a while. Carrie responded with the perfect words. She is so intelligent and wise, for one so young!
    There aren't too many like Our Girl!! She is such a positive influence on so many people for so many different reasons!!

Concert Stars
    Whoo! Can't wait!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie&Taylor View Post
    Is MJ allowed to post info like that? Glad she gave another album update.
    People are allowed to post summary's of her blogs, as long as they are not taken word-for-word from the FC.

Concert Stars
    Sounds like it's going to be a good album! Can't wait for the album release! (:

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    There aren't too many like Our Girl!! She is such a positive influence on so many people for so many different reasons!!
    Very true. My daughter went through a tough breakup with her boyfriend few months ago and Carrie as a person and her songs did help her somewhat to get through it. She is indeed a very good influence on so many people. I can attest to that.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    Very true. My daughter went through a tough breakup with her boyfriend few months ago and Carrie as a person and her songs did help her somewhat to get through it. She is indeed a very good influence on so many people. I can attest to that.
    Awww...well, send our love to your daughter!! Hope she's doing better and I'm so glad Carrie and her music helped her through it. That can be a tough thing and hard to watch helplessly as a parent!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Awww...well, send our love to your daughter!! Hope she's doing better and I'm so glad Carrie and her music helped her through it. That can be a tough thing and hard to watch helplessly as a parent!!
    Thank you Ann. She is thriving in university at the moment but it was a tough start and it was very hard indeed to watch; lots of tears. I remembered whenever we were driving somewhere she would play some particular songs that made some impact on her situation and how to move on such as JTTW, Lessons Learned, SS, TH, Play On, WCIS, UI, BHC,MS, CC, Wasted (for the strength to change), Flat On The Floor, AAG, DFTRM(our song) and these will be on repeat We would talk about faith and Carrie and Mike. These songs are on her Ipod.Music helps heal people and Carrie's music does and how she influenced people by a living example. She and I went to her concert last year in Toronto and I and my son went also but in Everett Washington. my son is 26 and my daughter is 22.

I'm really looking forward on the album and new single, but I don't want the new album to be released in March. In this month sales are still way low. I wanna the new single in mid-February and the album from mid-April and May.

Concert Stars
    I cannot wait till May. No freakin' way. lol

Plus that gives her no time to do a tour until June then. From the way she was talking, she is touring alot in 2012, so if she doesn't start the tour till June due to a May album drop, then that is only touring half a year. That will disqualify her from EOTY again at the CMAS as the eligibility period ends June 30th. She needs to get some tour dates in before then or she will be snubbed again.

I can handle the first week of April as that coincides with the ACMS and the new Billboard year starts in late March, so that time frame makes sense.

But I really hope the album drops in February around Grammy time/Valentine's DAy.. We have waited long enough. lol

She already lost the Xmas holiday sales bump, and the CMA/AMA sales bump, so no matter when she releases her album, she is going to have to work much harder for good sales then you do during Xmas shopping season.

This was posted by areyoureadytojump at pulse
    The New Release Schedule I received today has Carrie's new album listed as:

March/April TBD

This to

@BryantCUfan1 Carrie Underwood fans! "The New Release Schedule I received today has Carrie's new album listed as: March/April TBD"

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    This to

@BryantCUfan1 Carrie Underwood fans! "The New Release Schedule I received today has Carrie's new album listed as: March/April TBD"
    Is this legit? Hope it's March. Lead single will be released just after the holidays. Cant wait.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^^ thats from some one on the fc who saw areyoureadytojump's post there

March 27!! I feel it!
    Lead single has got to be in Jan!.Wooo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    She already lost the Xmas holiday sales bump, and the CMA/AMA sales bump, so no matter when she releases her album, she is going to have to work much harder for good sales then you do during Xmas shopping season.
    Then I think we better start saving up extra money to buy extra copies (and not giving away the extras) of the new album. I plan on buying about $100.00 worth in the first week to help her first week sales.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Then I think we better start saving up extra money to buy extra copies (and not giving away the extras) of the new album. I plan on buying about $100.00 worth in the first week to help her first week sales.
    I will be buying 10 CDs right away to give away to friends and relatives. Easter, birthday and mother's day gifts.

•  
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast