I DREAMED about new music!!

This is officially a sign that I am desperate beyond measure! I had a dream last night that the new single had been released!!!

Obviously I don't remember how the song went, but I recall that on CFs we were all commenting on how it's extremely traditional-country, and very different from anything she's done before.

Random, but thought I'd share. If the new song DOES turn out to be the most authentically country thing she's ever done, then I'm psychic!

Concert Stars
    The only reason I'm not so impatient is that I spent a day on a GN'R forum. Those people dream like that every single night for 15+ years. xD

Dude, I totally dreamt like that all the time right before the PO era.

Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    The only reason I'm not so impatient is that I spent a day on a GN'R forum. Those people dream like that every single night for 15+ years. xD

Dude, I totally dreamt like that all the time right before the PO era.
    Lol, yeah...their lives kinda suck! :P

Did any of your dreams prove to be prophetic?

Concert Stars
    I remember someone (Jeff?) heard Undo It at the Invitation Only, and he posted some of the lyrics. It was so creepy. I dreamt of the song (my prediction of how it would sound), and I was completely correct. O_o Maybe a few notes off, but same rhythm.

Other than that, nope! All nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    I remember someone (Jeff?) heard Undo It at the Invitation Only, and he posted some of the lyrics. It was so creepy. I dreamt of the song (my prediction of how it would sound), and I was completely correct. O_o Maybe a few notes off, but same rhythm.

Other than that, nope! All nonsense.
    Sucks that I don't remember the rhythm at all! I could have completed the song and given it to Carrie :P

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie Country's Avatar
    It is definitely time that we get the first single off the 4th album.....I mean seriously how much longer do we have to wait??....the silence from our sweet Carrie about this is deafening......and the natives are getting restless......no fun clues or anything.......she's not even talking about other than the album is half done.......that's all we've heard.......come on Carrie we want to hear something please!!!!!

•