Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
    After the CMAs what are the events or performances that we can look forward to? Thanks.

Concert Stars
    If she attends the ACAS, we have that in December, but that is it. They already announced Jason Aldean for performing at the Grammys nomination concert, and they usually have only 1 country act there. So that is out. For some reason Carrie has never announced the nominations for the Grammys.

I doubt there will be any Xmas or New Year's things for Carrie this year as she has nothing to promote and it does not appear they are willing to release a Xmas single either to throw us a bone.

So-- since she was not nominated for a PCA or AMA, those are out too. She is not part of VH! Divas as they announced the list today and it is Kelly and Jen Hudson, etc, no Carrie. There are no movies for her coming up that I know of, no songs for movies, nothing like that.

Our only hope for an appearance in February is the Grammys-- but only if she is nominated and only if she appears. She did not go last year so she might be avoiding most award shows still.

I am not sure if there is anything to look forward to until the ACMs, to be honest, unless she attends the ACAS. But after that, there is nothing.

Hopefully more stuff will be announced but I doubt it if the album is not ready to drop. CMT Crossroads is happening, but we have no idea when. If it is Adele, it may have to wait as she is ill.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    If she attends the ACAS, we have that in December, but that is it. They already announced Jason Aldean for performing at the Grammys nomination concert, and they usually have only 1 country act there. So that is out. For some reason Carrie has never announced the nominations for the Grammys.

I doubt there will be any Xmas or New Year's things for Carrie this year as she has nothing to promote and it does not appear they are willing to release a Xmas single either to throw us a bone.

So-- since she was not nominated for a PCA or AMA, those are out too. She is not part of VH! Divas as they announced the list today and it is Kelly and Jen Hudson, etc, no Carrie. There are no movies for her coming up that I know of, no songs for movies, nothing like that.

Our only hope for an appearance in February is the Grammys-- but only if she is nominated and only if she appears. She did not go last year so she might be avoiding most award shows still.

I am not sure if there is anything to look forward to until the ACMs, to be honest, unless she attends the ACAS. But after that, there is nothing.

Hopefully more stuff will be announced but I doubt it if the album is not ready to drop. CMT Crossroads is happening, but we have no idea when. If it is Adele, it may have to wait as she is ill.
    Well to be fair to Carrie, they've only been doing this way of announcing some of the nominations for 3 or 4 years. And up until last year, Carrie had performed on the SHOW, the actual show (which I'm pretty sure is seen by more people). In my book, appearing on the main show and performing on it, has been far more beneficial and more important than appearing on the nomination show!

Concert Stars
    Well, if 43dudley's intuitions are right, on Pulse, you can understand why Carrie isn't doing any performances in between her last album (with a few exceptions) and No. 4 coming out. She will be reintroducing herself, as the more mature, grown-up Carrie!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Well to be fair to Carrie, they've only been doing this way of announcing some of the nominations for 3 or 4 years. And up until last year, Carrie had performed on the SHOW, the actual show (which I'm pretty sure is seen by more people). In my book, appearing on the main show and performing on it, has been far more beneficial and more important than appearing on the nomination show!
    agree. It is much more important to be on the main Grammy show. lol I just hope someday she gets to announce the nominees as for some reason, that seems really fun and exciting!

•  
    Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738