Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Sorry Russ, but sometimes it's difficult to be optimistic. It upsets me that the usual album release period of Carrie is being given to someone else. Of course we don't know the whole story, perhaps Carrie herself requested for a later date. But I want to be irrational right now. lol
    With all the promo Miranda has gotten this year Carrie will still kick her Ass in sales!!! Come on Miranda is a great artist that is peaking this year!!! CARRIE IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME ARTIST that is peaking for the rest of our lifes!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    I personally don't have a problem with Miranda releasing her album in Novemebr, but I am just wanted Carrie to release it on11-1-11 because I am fixatated in numbers and this just looks cool.

Obviously, they are pimping Miranda right before the week of CMA and that is why I think they will give her multiple niominations...
    This is my new prediction:
    Miranda will be nominated for:
    Female Vocalist (win)
    Single of the Year
    Song of the Year
    EOTY (along with Brad, Blake, Taylor and I say either Keith or Kenny or Jason)!
    if Miranda gets single, song or entertainer this year, the backlash will be WAY worse than last year bc she has nOTHING to garner those nominations. what song would they chose? haha
    becca T

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    if Miranda gets single, song or entertainer this year, the backlash will be WAY worse than last year bc she has nOTHING to garner those nominations. what song would they chose? haha
    becca T
    What backlash did she get last year? As far as I know, she was the biggest gainer, along with Blake.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    With all the promo Miranda has gotten this year Carrie will still kick her Ass in sales!!! Come on Miranda is a great artist that is peaking this year!!! CARRIE IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME ARTIST that is peaking for the rest of our lifes!!!
    I like your enthusiasm russ. I am upset right now with all the Miranda hype and it looks like it is going to continue. I hope you are right about her peaking. I honestly have not seen anything good since THTBM--all her songs are ho-hummmmmmm again. I do not think she is a great vocalist--if anything mediocre. A lot of people don't even know who she is and her voice (twang)/vocals/songs turn a lot of people off---including me and my friends. Carrie has and is continuing to build a firm foundation and is liked and respected world wide. Oh he$$ I don't even know why I get upset over this because I KNOW that she will NEVER be the vocalist/artist/performer that Carrie is. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Hey, Simon Fuller, pull some strings and have Carrie's album drop on 11-1-11. JK.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    What backlash did she get last year? As far as I know, she was the biggest gainer, along with Blake.
    not necessarily backlash towards her. im talking about towards towards the CMA's bc people really spoke bad about them last year. if carrie cant even get an EOTY nom and taylor cant get it 2 years in a row after winning, it would be a joke if miranda got it 2 years in a row, when shes not a headliner and when she doesnt even have a big song.
    becca T

becca T
    Was there backlash for last year's wins? I didn't think there was? People don't seem to be sick of Miranda winning and winning lol.

Concert Stars
    Was there backlash for last year's wins? I didn't think there was? People don't seem to be sick of Miranda winning and winning lol.
    see above post haha
    becca T

see above post haha
    becca T
    Lol thanks, I'm bad-tempered right now I missed the post lol. The backlash thingy is another sore topic for me. Carrie wins 3 FVs, and people think she's being awarded too early. Then another artist comes in and wins tons of awards in one swoop, and no reaction. This is not a diss to the other artists, it's not their fault that there was no backlash on them lol. Just makes me wonder.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Lol thanks, I'm bad-tempered right now I missed the post lol. The backlash thingy is another sore topic for me. Carrie wins 3 FVs, and people think she's being awarded too early. Then another artist comes in and wins tons of awards in one swoop, and no reaction. This is not a diss to the other artists, it's not their fault that there was no backlash on them lol. Just makes me wonder.
    totally understand how you feel. truly befuddles me to no end. makes me quite irritated whenever I hear anything concerning CMAs. lolol

Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    totally understand how you feel. truly befuddles me to no end. makes me quite irritated whenever I hear anything concerning CMAs. lolol
    Thanks.

To any of the people who thinks Carrie was awarded too many FVs too early in her career, I'd like for them to stand in one corner, lol, and watch this video:

......And then come back and give me a sound argument. lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    It is a laughing joke that ANY female vocalist would win that award after listening to Carrie's rendition of HGTA. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Concert Stars
    You guys crack me up .....lol.

Concert Stars
    Thanks.

To any of the people who thinks Carrie was awarded too many FVs too early in her career, I'd like for them to stand in one corner, lol, and watch this video:

Amen!!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Sugarlandgirl4life's Avatar
    Even I know not to argue with that one....

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thanks.

Goose bumps!!

if they base their category for singing talent only, Carrie could get 7 FV awards on CMAs alone by now! and If HGTA on GNO was recorded and became a live recorded vocal event, it will definitely win a grammy!

and I would die laughing if Taylor or Miranda wins FV against Carrie! 6,605,913 people from HGTA viewers and 4mil+ viewers from WTW viewers would disagree with the CMA voters =))))

and why do I get a strong feeling that Carrie's album will be released on 11-11-11?

Obsessed Carrie Fan AnthonyLovesCarrie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diva101 View Post
    if they base their category for singing talent only, Carrie could get 7 FV awards on CMAs alone by now! and If HGTA on GNO was recorded and became a live recorded vocal event, it will definitely win a grammy!

and I would die laughing if Taylor or Miranda wins FV against Carrie! 6,605,913 people from HGTA viewers and 4mil+ viewers from WTW viewers would disagree with the CMA voters =))))

and why do I get a strong feeling that Carrie's album will be released on 11-11-11?
    I highly doubt Carrie will release her album on a Friday, although 11/11/11 would be awesome.

I'm thinking we could see a November 15th release date, which would also be the same date Some Hearts came out 6 years ago. And maybe this new album will follow the success of that album too.

But someone on Pulse mentioned how they think/hope that the album will come out November 22, since it's the week of Thanksgiving/Black Friday and her first week sales would be huge, and how it is also a safe 3 weeks after Miranda's album comes out. She can also perform the lead single on the CMA Awards, and the lead single will already have been smashing on radio at that time. So for me, I'm also hoping it's November 22.

I agree on Nov 22 it would be perfect time. I know there will be a big promo on her new album with christmas added to it for christmas gifts. i know i am buying it for christmas gifts. just seems so so far away..ugh! when do ya'll think the first single will come out?

Obsessed Carrie Fan AnthonyLovesCarrie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie08 View Post
    I agree on Nov 22 it would be perfect time. I know there will be a big promo on her new album with christmas added to it for christmas gifts. i know i am buying it for christmas gifts. just seems so so far away..ugh! when do ya'll think the first single will come out?
    If the album comes out mid-late November, I would say the lead single would be released in late September/early October. Carrie could also do what a lot of other artists have been doing lately, and release 2 singles before the album comes out.

I could see it going like this though.

September 13 - Lead single shipped to radio
    September 20 - Adds date
    September 27 - Digital release
    October 17 - Music video debut

Depending on how fast it peaks, they could release the 2nd single before the album comes out (which I hope is November 22).
    Last edited by AnthonyLovesCarrie; 07-10-2011 at 12:04 PM.

•  
    Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast