Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Nah, I've been predicting that date for months already.

Although I did have a very vivid dream the other day in which Carrie announced that the album would be coming out on October 18. When I woke up, I checked my calendar and October 18 is indeed a Tuesday. Hmm, premonition maybe? haha

oh! strange dream lol
    i just cant wait for this album!

New Carrie Fan
    im gonna go with november 28th

Concert Stars
    December 12. Haha. Was that already guessed?

Insane Carrie Fan
    lol we're just grappling with thin air.

Well, now that it's been announced that Miranda's album will be released on 11.1.11 (SO ticked about that, btw), I'm guessing we won't be getting Carrie's album before the CMAs after all. Unless by some miracle it comes out in October. It'll probably be late November or early December now.

Concert Stars
    Also Miranda is going to win FV and probably have 2 performances to boost her sales! I AM PIST!!! I ALSO WANTED 11-1-11!

Why was she on GMA today?

Insane Carrie Fan
    Well, now that it's been announced that Miranda's album will be released on 11.1.11 (SO ticked about that, btw), I'm guessing we won't be getting Carrie's album before the CMAs after all. Unless by some miracle it comes out in October. It'll probably be late November or early December now.
    I'm confident that the lead single would probably be out by then though.
    Lady A also had "Need You Now" out (I remember because it knocked Cowboy Casanova >.< lol) by the CMAs and once it blew up, it didn't matter that their album dropped the next year. The album also blew up big.
    Crosses fingers* for a bomb dropping single from Carrie.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    Lady A also had "Need You Now" out (I remember because it knocked Cowboy Casanova >.< lol) by the CMAs and once it blew up, it didn't matter that their album dropped the next year. The album also blew up big.
    Thanks for your post!! We have to keep our hope up!!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    Also Miranda is going to win FV and probably have 2 performances to boost her sales! I AM PIST!!! I ALSO WANTED 11-1-11!

Why was she on GMA today?
    Well I would not be surprised if Miranda wins FV again. In fact her and Blake will probably both win FV and MV again. Honestly, I don't think the CMA voters are ready to let Carrie tie Reba and Martina yet for 4 wins. Anyways, I do hope Carrie's lead single from album 4 is a killer song! I am so ready for new Carrie music but in the meantime I sure hope RM becomes a muti week no. 1.

Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    I'm hoping for that too!

I'm so unhappy with this too. Ugh! I don't think Carrie will be releasing her album earlier than Miranda's, I think Miranda is way ahead of her on recording and stuff.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    I'm so unhappy with this too. Ugh! I don't think Carrie will be releasing her album earlier than Miranda's, I think Miranda is way ahead of her on recording and stuff.
    I am pretty sure Miranda is done recording but they picked thsi date because it will give her a better chance for a big debut #s.

Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    I am pretty sure Miranda is done recording but they picked thsi date because it will give her a better chance for a big debut #s.
    I wanted that date for Carrie's album. Ugh!

Concert Stars
    I could give a flying **** what MIRANDA THE GREAT does or doesnt do... It has little bearing on CARRIE THE INCREDIBLE.... Her lead single will come out late August with the CD dropping OCT I6!!! Come on folkes why the negativity? Carrie has never let us down.... Because she takes her career and her fans very seriously!!! The rest of this year is gonna be EPIC!!!
    CARRIE ROCKS AND WE ROLL(!)

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Looks like they are not finished with the Miranda hype to boost her career. I am really angry about this because Carrie had to work VERY hard to build her career and they GIVE Miranda all this help and awards to get her up higher in the realm of things. NOT fair to Carrie (who still has to work hard and not get treated fair) or others that had to work dam hard to get there. I am not saying that Miranda has not worked hard--but--it is evident that she has not worked hard enough to deserve all that she ha been given. TS re-releases her album right before Carrie released her PO album and now Miranda is releasing her album in November when Carrie has always released her albums. Seems like the crap is continuing. Just sayin----------------

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    I could give a flying **** what MIRANDA THE GREAT does or doesnt do... It has little bearing on CARRIE THE INCREDIBLE.... Her lead single will come out late August with the CD dropping OCT I6!!! Come on folkes why the negativity? Carrie has never let us down.... Because she takes her career and her fans very seriously!!! The rest of this year is gonna be EPIC!!!
    I hope you are right Russ.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Why couldn't Carrie's cd coming out 11/8 - the day before the CMAs.Heck ,I'd be happy with
    11/15 ( 6 th anniversary of SH ) or 11/22 to take advantage of black Friday sales.I just want it sometime this year!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    Looks like they are not finished with the Miranda hype to boost her career. I am really angry about this because Carrie had to work VERY hard to build her career and they GIVE Miranda all this help and awards to get her up higher in the realm of things. NOT fair to Carrie (who still has to work hard and not get treated fair) or others that had to work dam hard to get there. I am not saying that Miranda has not worked hard--but--it is evident that she has not worked hard enough to deserve all that she ha been given. TS re-releases her album right before Carrie released her PO album and now Miranda is releasing her album in November when Carrie has always released her albums. Seems like the crap is continuing. Just sayin----------------
    I personally don't have a problem with Miranda releasing her album in Novemebr, but I am just wanted Carrie to release it on11-1-11 because I am fixatated in numbers and this just looks cool.

Obviously, they are pimping Miranda right before the week of CMA and that is why I think they will give her multiple niominations...
    This is my new prediction:
    Miranda will be nominated for:
    Female Vocalist (win)
    Single of the Year
    Song of the Year
    EOTY (along with Brad, Blake, Taylor and I say either Keith or Kenny or Jason)!

Quote Originally Posted by 12russ79 View Post
    Sorry Russ, but sometimes it's difficult to be optimistic. It upsets me that the usual album release period of Carrie is being given to someone else. Of course we don't know the whole story, perhaps Carrie herself requested for a later date. But I want to be irrational right now. lol

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Why couldn't Carrie's cd coming out 11/8 - the day before the CMAs.Heck ,I'd be happy with
    11/15 ( 6 th anniversary of SH ) or 11/22 to take advantage of black Friday sales.I just want it sometime this year!
    I could definitely see 11/15 or 11/22. I doubt they will release Carrie's album a week after Miranda's but you never know. I could see 11/15 or 11/22. Actually 11/22 might be better since she would benefit from black Friday sales. I just hope we don't have to wait until 2012 for her album.

•  
    Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast